Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival (20378 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by WotzupNG: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkrHALnDAM/

Kemi Olunloyo, who just recently got released from Port Harcourt Maximum prison, has been awarded a gold medal for partaking in the Nigeria prison Sports Festival. She shared the picture on Instagram with the below caption.

#BREAKING Today I was awarded a gold medal in the Nigerian Prison Sports festival which lasted 3 weeks the week I left. Medal day was today at 10am. I was in court. YES I enjoyed prison! It is not the best place. My complainant cannot break me. I made the best out of a bad situation. I can even make doughnuts and egg buns too. Wardress Sylva taught me. You can also learn hairdressing and sewing. Most of the females are not interested, just a few. Ijeoma is on death row and she made the dress I wore on my exit and the one I wore at the news conference. These services were FREE. I also did medication counseling free for inmates as a pharmacist. My 81days was not to “correct or rehabilitate” me. I was awaiting trial. Nigeria does not have city jails so we are mixed with convicts. They wear blue, we wear green. That is why I call everyone that called me ex-convict an illiterate. I have not been convicted of a crime yet. Take corrections and improve your knowledge of the English language. It was a rousing welcome for me as prison staff have never seen me with makeup and traditional clothing. They said I looked good. Even lawyers in court were all talking. Thank you Mr. Chibuike the sports director awarding me the medal. I am now in the history books of Nigeria.
Magistrate court tomorrow. The plaintiff and his lawyers were no show in federal high court. NPF lawyers were pissed as always. The judge scolded the prosecutor saying they wasted my time and money and the court’s too. Case adjourned till October 11-12th 2017. My lawyers and doctor told me to try getting more rest. I am currently unemployed as all my African and overseas assignments have been cancelled due to seizure of my passport. I visited #MamaOwerri. She was my backbone. Took mangoes on our tree to her, provisions and cash. She is serving a life sentence and 71yo. She missed my exit day as she went to the clinic. All my Ogoni militants and armed robbers were chanting #MummyK as they crowded around DCP Omu’s office. I met with all the prison bosses today. More to come as I testify in the Senate on prison reforms. The men’s side are really suffering #hunger. I’ll be busy writing my book #StraightOuttaPHMax

http://wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-awarded-gold-medal-in-nigeria-prison-sports-festival/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by jay2pee(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm mm..... Too bad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by ihimiray(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Good she made light of the worst situation... I am starting to like u but please mind how u talk

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by sunnysunny69(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2017
The arrest kind of raised her popularity. Now she need to buy break pad for that her running mouth if she doesn't want to go back to prison.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by praizephoto(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
u wan start another wahala

18+ funny Comedy skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmdGCdeTr0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by crazyABO(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2017
This que keeps pumping up in my head like hw dd dey got the gold medal before been able to award it to her Or are prisoners allowed to stroll out once in a while grin naija na joke shocked pls move to joke section abegi tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by 10eola(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Festival inside prisongrin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by kolafolabi(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
This woman is really a joker. She likes being in the news all the time.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by WotzupNG: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by omusiliyu(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Madam, whether we're illiterate or not, you're an ex-convict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by kagari: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by miqos02(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
good
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by NwaAmaikpe: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

Prison sounds good and like fun...and my pastor said I should wish my enemies good

I pray all my enemies are sent to the prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by anonyguy: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Trash angry angry

Meanwhile My canon t4i 650D is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries, and a free bag.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by ajalawole(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aunty kemi is now ex covert and a prison champion..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by agarawu23(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ok

It's good to be a journalist CHAMPION and a prison CHAMPION lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chronic attention seeker!

So this is also news? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by Tapout(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
ex-convict badge grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by oshe11: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
The onli diff btw dis one n mad pipo be say she gt access to phone ooo......

Na constank lashing from side n behind from a hardened dicke for straight 10hrs go fit reset this one brain ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by Oladelson(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
she nt the 1st to get somfin good out of prison naw.
OBJ nko, MANDELA nko.
okay continu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by dfrost: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy grin Aunty Kemistic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by love23401: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
men side are really suffering . Hunger ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
A great lady smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by Philinho(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
That medal had suffered
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by BrutalJab: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nice brain resetting formula

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by talk2saintify(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
mumu

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by ofoneduj: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's cool mrs
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by yeyeboi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by lollypeezle(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Take it or leave it, she made sense this time

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by AustineCJ: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria is mad,Kemi is mad,Prison warder's r mad,police r mad,the person that arrested a mad woman is mad,the people that gave a mad woman gold is equally mad,you that will quote me is equally mad...Things fall apart its happening, There was a country its happening, Our husband(Nigeria)has run mad again its happening..... Where is bubu please?am bignning to miss him...and S.R said On his way to London for treatment bubu looked around and asked (are we going to sokoto)?? our president is mad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Awarded Gold Medal In Nigeria Prison Sports Festival by obembet(f): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
At least Prisoners recognize you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Comedian IGOSAVE's European Tour / Iyanya Deletes All His Instagram Photos / Photos: 8 Most Expensive Mansions Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.