Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (28113 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by henryanna36: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
According to Francis who shared the story,a fake pastor was caught with voodu.Below are photos of the pastor & his family being evicted from the town where he was caught.I am not pretty sure where it happened but it seems that the incident happened in Igbo land(the pastor spoke in Igbo language in what seems to be Anambra's dialect).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVRuiUQWQE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fake-pastor-caught-with-voodu-evicted.html

1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by henryanna36: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by henryanna36: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by delishpot: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2017
Good job if anyone supports him aka "touch not my annointed crew" they should be evicted with him. Enough of this foolishness. I only pity his kids.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by henryanna36: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
More

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Abawonder: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2017
omg.. this one na babalawo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by phemmyutd(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2017
This is the type of Church Nnamdi Kanu advised his Igbos followers to be attending and stop attending Yoruba owns Church. Ride on Pastor

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Pavore9: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Which one be igboland for the topic? Has a crime be mentioned and reported that it happened in ibibioland, Tivland, igalaland etc? shocked

The State it occurred should be mentioned!

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by josephine123: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2017
SEE THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGVRuiUQWQE

cc lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by mafiamanager(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Where are they evicting him to? He must stay in his Biafra land after all e no kill person nd beside no space in nigeria to accomodate him.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by mafiamanager(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
phemmyutd:
This is the type of Church Nnamdi Kanu advised his Igbos followers to be attending and stop attending Yoruba owns Church. Ride on Pastor
baba i suprise ooo... fraudsters they pursue fraudster after all, all fraud na fraud...s

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Why banished him? In a country that there's law and there's government. Abeg I don't believe this story.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Cleopatra4(f): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2017
luvmijeje:
Why banished him? In a country that there's law and there's government. Abeg I don't believe this story.
Laws of the land I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Evablizin(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Pa what,igbo land, anambra dialect kai,igbo man babalawo pastor,your tank don over full.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by amakufrancis(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
End time is here..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by DatLagboi(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2017
sad
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Onyinye15(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2017
I TALK AM

I pity those innocent children embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

On that day, I will lead the special security team that will arrest and deport you.

On that day, you will be surprised how you guys will be picked

So make my work easier by posting those information if you think AkwaCross won't join the Igbos

what is it with these people and Banishing people ? they claim that Biafra will be a free land, but "Ibokwe told them that Biafra is a mirage" and they banned him..
any Igbo man raisin any doubt in NK, is attacked, and told dat he is not a real Igboman, and the person is threatened with Banishment, or told not to return to the East

there is supposed to be freedom of worship, as it matters not how I worship whom I worship, unless it inflicts on another man's right.. but then this woman, her husband and children have been banished becos of how they worship whomever they worship.

during Election, there is supposed to be some franchise, you are supposed to vote whomever you heart roots for, but in their FREEDOM land it is the greatest Taboo to vote for APC..

me I dey Jeje, oo, dey talk say Aks no be Biafra, and one Scotreferendum guy, came to tell me that because I chose to not join in worshiping Nnamdi Kanu, that when They get Biafra (and in his delusion Akwa Ibom and cross river will be there) that he will deport me... from the land of my Father and my mother, the land I grew up all my life, just because I am not typing praises and worship to Nnamdi Kanu..

I JUST IMAGINE HOW FREE THAT THEIR COUNTRY WILL BE OO.. and I keep asking my fellow citizens of the free South, if they will really love to tie themselves to this kind of yoke, of having to guard on who they support, what they say, who they worship... etc.. For me and my household, I owe it to posterity to fight to the death to avoid my people being tied to such.
#CitizenOfTheCreeks001 #AthreatToFreedomAnywhere Is a threat to freedom everywhere. #yak Isong Odod Ukana

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
hahahahaha banished from Igbo land, so Anambra where she is from is not Igbo land ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by slawomir: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
the poster don't need to think if that place is igbo land or not
the pictures and the background(palm tree) shows it is indeed an igbo land.
east and palm tree are like 5 and 6.
go to any house in the east you will find a palm tree. even if it is in the urban area of east you will still find palm tree in their house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Oletubo(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
I just pity the innocent children !

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by madbuhari: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
look at the way he brought shame to his family, most especially that helpless boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by Ericaikince(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
what's the Tittle of the film Pls gringringrin
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by bumi10(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
oya now
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Hahahahaha.. This is very funny cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
So you've banished him from Ibo land to where?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

Why did they put them at the back of the Dyna as if they are rams?

This is humiliation at it's peak.
Re: Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) by emmasege: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Give it to them, they can devise a thousand and one crooked ways to make money.

Evans and his brothers, fear them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries / Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.