Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Starved And Maltreated By His Family And Wants To Leave Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Starved And Maltreated By His Family And Wants To Leave Nigeria (328 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD / Starved And Maltreated By His Family And Wants To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starved And Maltreated By His Family And Wants To Leave Nigeria by tinuolaishola: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Its not news that most people in Nigeria disapprove gayism and lesbianism,so therefore they can make ones life miserable if they find out his sexuality is gay.
Meanwhile according to the mail sent to LGBTIQ , Andy said he is being pressurized by his sibling to come out publicly as gay in church or he would be thrown out of the house.
Life stopped being the same since his family members got to know that he is gay. Read below:
“A strange man made advances at me, asking me out for a date, an offer which I declined, but the man later made arrangements with some people who came to the place where I was working before, and my house to cause a scene, branding me a homosexual which led to my dismissal.
My cousin-sister whom I was living with heard the story and was disappointed. She took the news to the village, and after a family meeting was held, I was asked to go and live wi
Complete story check Gm dear Young man starved and maltreated for being gay and wants to leave Nigeria http://tinique.com/young-man-starved-and-maltreated-for-being-gay-and-wants-to-leave-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Truly It Pays To Give. / Villagers Panic As Sheep Give Birth To Nude Female-like Lamb (photos) / Http://ekpoesito.com/2017/07/escapees-chibok-schoolgirls-read-letter-donald-trum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.