Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria (36217 Views)

Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by wintersnow(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
veekid:
They should refund our money oooooo, so my etisalat sim will become useless

You can port with the same sim to another network
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by XX01(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
No wonder my etisalat data strength has been so bad this month.
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by raphaeladeyele: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Taking d Etisalat by Banks is inperocative to Law dat established Communication in Nigeria, if debt accode within resolution take control
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by raphaeladeyele: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Taking d Etisalat by Banks is inperocative to Law dat established Communication in Nigeria, if debt accode within resolution take control
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by columbus007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter how we try to mask this it still is a fallout of the poor leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari who early in his govt set in place poorly thought out haphazard play to the illiterate zombie gallery economic and vendetta driven policies which scared away further Foriegn Direct Investment and stimulated a capital repatriation stampede which saw many multi national stealthily pullout over 60 billion dollars worth of capital, gross turnover and PPTs right under the nose of a clueless Buhari ..The truth is that Mubadala pullout is reflection of the vote of no confidence most investors , business majors , multinationals , IOCs, SMES and every day Nigerians have since passed on this ghastly mistake in governance headed by no other than the visionless Muhammadu Buhari ..God bless Nigeria I hope we have all learnt from our mistakes
na bad head,since he went to London there's been one disaster or the other,from terrorism to numerous fire of all sorts,i cannot name how many companies that have packed out due to his dead brain..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
A beautiful legitimate Heist has just happened and my Nigerians are not smart enough to join the global hedging game. Buy as low as 51% Equity, rebrand and make the Special purpose vehicle very appealing and package a product, then get the commercial bankers to rush in with beautiful ladies offering you billions of dollars in loan and sex you draw the credit lines and lock in private investors. Then tick tock tick tock, you sell off your equity and divulge your interests with the 'profit'. The game was just orchestrated to steal the loans and guess what ? It is legal. And they are gone, just allowing the Nigerian banks, their government and other private investors to hold the bag.

This is the simple formula of the 1%.

Chai! cheesy
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
specter:

You are smart bro. you see what i am seeing.
But truth is, that only became an option when they could not source $$ to service the loans. I know that would have tarried a little while longer enough to ensure their liability exceeds their assets, before pulling out leaving the carcass for nigeria banks to handle.

After smoking a pipe of cigar, I have chosen to tell you this truth. Make of it what you will. Every investor comes here for profit, it does not matter if the profit comes from moral or immoral source, the worst are the ones who don't care whether its from legitimate or illegitimate source, cos what is illegitimate does not really mean it is not moralistic source of money.And what is moralistic does not mean it is legitimate. These group of 1% could only exist for one reason, and this reason is fundamental. You could explore an immoral but legitimate option in life. The government goes after illegitimate sources of income even though they are moral. Because the government itself is run by people who are legitimate but immoral, but in Nigeria it is the case of illegitimate and immoral supraimposing on the legitimate but immoral.

Let me break it down for you.

The Etisalat group is owned by some bright minds. They can destroy economies with money. Cos they have a lot of money and are just determined to make money. They saw Nigeria. Rated 1 in Africa, then they knew there was no structure to note their game. They came in, buy up Etisalat majority equity. Launch a turnkey of products and solutions and submit a proposal for toxic expansion, the consortium of banks bought the idea. They Brough out billions of dollars and sponsored a M0ron into Aso Rock knowing he will fail and public will justify their exit, they can even go further, conduct coup or poison your president to cause public disaffection, do round tripping and shake your economy, then they bail out with their shares of the equity. This was orchestrated just to STEAL THE BANK LOANS. Both Local and International Banks will loose money but guess what ? Insurance covers it all. So, if not ? Government bails out the banks and every one goes happy while they dine at Monaco with private jets and the most beautiful ladies in the world. It is a legitimate but immoral game. I know this game very well.

It is all a game. How do I know all these ?

You will soon find out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by enomakos(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
telim:
It remains multi links
multi links still de Nigeria?
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by enomakos(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
no wonder my etisalat sim has been behaving funny
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by Goddyj(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please don't say that again. I just subscribed.
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by henryhemon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The zoo is falling

Thank you Jesus

Which Jesus are you thanking? Clowns like you will also be claiming Christians?
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by str8talk1: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Etisalat went into self-destructive mode by itself by engaging in high-end pricing of their products when there are other cheaper and already existing telcos.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by eaglechild: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
A beautiful legitimate Heist has just happened and my Nigerians are not smart enough to join the global hedging game. Buy as low as 51% Equity, rebrand and make the Special purpose vehicle very appealing and package a product, then get the commercial bankers to rush in with beautiful ladies offering you billions of dollars in loan and sex you draw the credit lines and lock in private investors. Then tick tock tick tock, you sell off your equity and divulge your interests with the 'profit'. The game was just orchestrated to steal the loans and guess what ? It is legal. And they are gone, just allowing the Nigerian banks, their government and other private investors to hold the bag.

This is the simple formula of the 1%.
Etisalat sank because of our dying economy.
This has nothing to do with your proposed theory.

You presented as if they came to fleece loans ab initio which was not the case.
Many foreign companies abandoned ship because of the currency crunch .
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by LastProphet: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No matter how we try to mask this it still is a fallout of the poor leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari who early in his govt set in place poorly thought out haphazard play to the illiterate zombie gallery economic and vendetta driven policies which scared away further Foriegn Direct Investment and stimulated a capital repatriation stampede which saw many multi national stealthily pullout over 60 billion dollars worth of capital, gross turnover and PPTs right under the nose of a clueless Buhari ..The truth is that Mubadala pullout is reflection of the vote of no confidence most investors , business majors , multinationals , IOCs, SMES and every day Nigerians have since passed on this ghastly mistake in governance headed by no other than the visionless Muhammadu Buhari ..God bless Nigeria I hope we have all learnt from our mistakes

so gej and his band of looters were better and ran a good economy? u must be a very very stewpid fellow if this is really ur opinion
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by Ennyholar: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Recession
Re: Etisalat Pulls Out Of Nigeria by Pecca: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2017
0b10010011:

You lack insight and dull at same time

Your life must be very miserable!

You should be contemplating suicide to save yourself
slowpoke, how do I tell you that your thought pattern reeks of an unstable mind. you sound delirious and, you shud commit yourself to a home for rehab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.