Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo (23156 Views)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / I Regret Being A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by zoho23(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2017

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by newyorks(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by decatalyst(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
True definition of a mother.

She gave it all up to better the life of her light. May she reap good reward of her sacrifices. Amen

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Evablizin(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by sunnysunny69(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Holyfield1(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
That's a dream come through for the mother as she must have been admiring Doctors in their white lab cloth wishing her daughter is one

Momma, I promise to make you happy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by kuntash: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
decatalyst:

She gave it all up to better the life of her light. May she reap good reward of her sacrifices. Amen

I agree ... & Respect to all the responsible mothers out there.

Amen !

24 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by jobaltol: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Dreams are easier to achieve in other climes....Nigeria needs to get her act together by improving her system and instilling public confidence in her devoid of nepotism and ethnicism...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
mom will be proud... Lord I want to make my mum proud

8 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by freakthingz(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Ayyee making mumsy proud

All the people that wasted their time and parents money for joyment instead of studying

Will be like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by UgoFly: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
n
Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by LordAdam16: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by enigmagu1(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
nice
Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Midgut(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!
I like it when I see hard working lady making it.
I am proud of you! your mother will reap the fruit of her labour. This is better than be an internet fraudster or harlot!

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Viking007(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2017
decatalyst:

smileyA big Amen to this.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by winternationals(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
the mother looks strong

she looks like someone who suffered for that doctor

I pray you will live long to enjoy ma

kudos to good mother

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by LoveJesus87(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
O
Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by Sultty(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
This is d result of hardwork and dedication from her mum kisskisses to the real African queens

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by madbuhari: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2017
and some people are here justling for baby mama position

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by oshe11: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
so

We shud strt cleaning hospitals if we want our kids to be doctors

Wich kain YEYE news b dis

Abi na onli her go fit cure BUHARI undecided

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by obajoey(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Instead, the slaying queen will go the prostitution way.
No excuse for failure.
we can always be a better person no matter the condition if we dont give up.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by hoseamatoh(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
This can only be seen in other countries, our education system has been made so expensive and unreachable that the poor can only dream, and the people making education expensive now are those who enjoyed free education, in fact some of them were given cars upon graduation.

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by hardeywhale2: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Don't allow ur background put your back on the ground u also can do it
Daughter of a cleaner......while some will put d blame on the government, dere rich relatives not being supportive nd d likes......
Check d gal....she will b hardworking....probably with d help of her father also which wasn't mentioned in the write up....

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by djdoxxx(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-pzp-1_bvTCI/WUosUeVCBQI/AAAAAAAMq2Y/ZRs7LwibeEcjMn0viumOaVwFmzOi7O5qQCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
As posted by a South African Twitter user. Truly inspiring!

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/daughter-of-hospital-cleaner-in-south.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-k8ljbvmVYuM/WUosUjyYYkI/AAAAAAAMq2c/QUg1t7h70cA-CTgc5uDqiBaJWXWFxQy0QCLcBGAs/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

A good reminder that DREAMS come TRUE, for those who wake up from their slumber to work to achieve them. Kudos to the lady

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by slawomir: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
not jealous though but this is African and their stupid mentality.
so what is the big deal about this?
so she think the world thinks she can not become whatever she want to be because her mummy is a cleaner?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by djdoxxx(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
A good reminder that DREAMS come TRUE, for those who wake up from their slumber to work to achieve them. Kudos to the lady

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by abdulrazat(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
May we all Make our Parents proud...

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by talk2saintify(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by SalamRushdie: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Wow..this really touched me I swear

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo by BABANGBALI: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Ajepako na your mate be dat o, you dey here still dey struggle with WAEC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Great Microbiologist And Their Jobs: Advice,ideas And Experience / Pictures Of Women Doing Brick Laying / Workers Block Road In Kaduna With Refuse Dump Over Owed Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.