Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell (19606 Views)

Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 4:32am On Jan 26, 2010
dem go where you want make dem go.
even tomato and tatase dem go.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Pweety4me(f): 4:33am On Jan 26, 2010
Tatafo be gone!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by whitelexi(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2010
Its only a girl who's insecure about what the world would think of her that really gets bothered by all this trash. Mature girls dont care cos hey, everyone has sex, and even kids of 12 are now parents. . .  nothing is new in that area. Abortion has been passed into law in many countries and all u need to do is go and make enquiries to see how many girls are on a waiting list to have one. . .  In some areas they even have a post code lottery before u get it done cos too many people want it.

The problem in naija is an overwhelming number of marally correct individuals, who like to point the finger of blame on others without clearing their own trash first. Too many girls have done that abortion in one way or the other and yet are happy to gossip about others grin

Next topic pls.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ogazi007(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2010
True talk bro!men must talk as women are always quick to tell her folks the number of dates she had in a day/week.
some go about badmouthing dude asking them out and causing unnecessary seen by allowing the chasing period so lengthy and u expect his friends not to congratulate him when he finally signed in.dont sleep with a guy if you dont want another person to know about it cos most men will hit and tell.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2010
whitelexi:

Its only a girl who's insecure about what the world would think of her that really gets bothered by all this trash. Mature girls dont care cos hey, everyone has sex, and even kids of 12 are now parents. . .  nothing is new in that area. Abortion has been passed into law in many countries and all u need to do is go and make enquiries to see how many girls are on a waiting list to have one. . .  In some areas they even have a post code lottery before u get it done cos too many people want it.

The problem in naija is an overwhelming number of marally correct individuals, who like to point the finger of blame on others without clearing their own trash first. Too many girls have done that abortion in one way or the other and yet are happy to gossip about others grin

Next topic pls.
Not neccesarily, it's the principles, if my boyfriend and I were sleeping together, I wouldn't want him telling his friends about our escapades, it's not even about 'caring what other people think', doesn't mean one is insecure, some things are just meant to be kept private.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by whitelexi(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2010
ibkaye:

Not neccesarily, it's the principles, if my boyfriend and I were sleeping together, I wouldn't want him telling his friends about our escapades, it's not even about 'caring what other people think', doesn't mean one is insecure, some things are just meant to be kept private.

But u fail to point out that "how good a guy is in bed" is actually a top gossip point for you girls. . .  and we know it!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Ben13: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2010
LOL that's the only gossip guys can be involved in apart from Premiership. . . unlike gurls that have millions of topics to discuss. wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2010
whitelexi:

But u fail to point out that "how good a guy is in bed" is actually a top gossip point for you girls. . .  and we know it!
It goes both ways for me, I'm not going to go on about something that I expect him to do and not do it myself, then I'd just be a hypocrite, thus, I personally wouldn't talk about my bedroom antics with friends either.

I have to say that ALOT of girls are guilty of this though, motormouths.

Gosh I sound so corny, "I'm the good one", but truthfully, I wouldn't do it smiley
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by chocomillo(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2010
Useless Boys Kiss & Tell embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by whitelexi(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2010
Useless naija girls gossip. . . Essentially that would mean 95% percent of them grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
whitelexi:

Erm . . . not really . . . my girls don't talk about it . . . ( or maybe they do when I'm not there )
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by naijaswag1: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
Gentlemen don't kiss and tell!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by erigirl: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
IBKAYE MOST GUYS KISS AND TELL CAUSE THEY WANT TO SHOW OR TELL THEIR MATE THAT THE ARE THE BEST
BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST BEEN CHILDISH
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by sweetmum(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
no mind them
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

Erm . . . not really . . .  my girls don't talk about it . . . ( or maybe they do when I'm not there )

ur gay friends still dont count as women  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:16am On Jan 27, 2010
Little excited boys kiss and tell.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Little excited boys kiss and tell.

ovularia! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2010
ovularia!

Which one again is ovularia angry, cos i know you don't know more than to abuse and to toast tongue. So i am guessing you are abusing me again. Nl fathers are not supposed to abuse their NL daughters. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 2:29am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Which one again is ovularia angry, cos i know you don't know more than to abuse and to toast tongue. So i am guessing you are abusing me again. Nl fathers are not supposed to abuse their NL daughters. undecided

is that an abuse? pele, i thot it was a pet name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed do u know what yim is? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2010
Hey Abe, hope you are ok grin. Ignore this dude, he is on a power trip on NL. wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2010
i thot it was a pet name

Abeg keep your housegirl sounding pet name.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:34am On Jan 27, 2010
Hey Abe, hope you are ok . Ignore this dude, he is on a power trip on NL.

Hello dear, You are still up shocked. I am going deal with na2day like he can't imagine. Hope everything is okay with you.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hey Abe, hope you are ok grin. Ignore this dude, he is on a power trip on NL. wink

abomi-country! ! !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked a whole me?  angry angry angry angry

Abekeade08:

Abeg keep your housegirl sounding pet name.

house girl ke? na house wife  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 2:36am On Jan 27, 2010
ibkaye:

It goes both ways for me, I'm not going to go on about something that I expect him to do and not do it myself, then I'd just be a hypocrite, thus, I personally wouldn't talk about my bedroom antics with friends either.

I have to say that ALOT of girls are guilty of this though, motormouths.

Gosh I sound so corny, "I'm the good one", but truthfully, I wouldn't do it smiley

luvbooks:

Erm . . . not really . . .  my girls don't talk about it . . . ( or maybe they do when I'm not there )

Are you both honestly telling me you do not discuss with your closest mates the guys you have been with?  undecided

And you are both women? Not men, not hermaphrodites, not transexuals?  grin

I take it, you do not even tell these friends when you are sleeping over or intend to sleep over at the guy's place?

Fuuuck me! I have never met girls like the 2 of you in my life and I have met a lot of girls.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 2:36am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hello dear, You are still up shocked. I am going deal with na2day like he can't imagine. Hope everything is okay with you.

deal with me? dem dey deal with breeze?  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by piwunoh: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade are you here?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade08:

Yes hun its 2am, im going to bed now smiley Goodnight.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:43am On Jan 27, 2010
Abekeade are you here?

Yes piwunoh, wetin dey??
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2010
I dey go gym.

I won't kiss and tell there o.

But I will watch and drool
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:46am On Jan 27, 2010
Goodnight dear.

house girl ke? na house wife

yeah i agree, Ovularia sounds like a good pet name for your future housewife lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 2:47am On Jan 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes hun its 2am, im going to bed now smiley Goodnight.

carry ur problem waka angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Abekeade08(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2010
I dey go gym.

I won't kiss and tell there o.

But I will watch and drool

Have fun at the gym beta person. Maybe some NL guys on here can get some inspiration from you. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.