Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) (654 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Rep Your Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by robosky02(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Today 21st June, is World Music day (rep your Music Flavour)

About international Music Day

Music Day is a connected set of free public events which takes place each year on the 21st June, our midsummer. Each year there are events in over 120 countries and 700 cities around the world, not including France where there were too many events to count!

The event is also known as Fête de la Musique (www.fetedelamusique.culture.fr) (or Make Music Day and sometimes as World Music Day) and originated in France in 1982. Since then the idea has spread across the globe with each event holding to the same simple set of principles: that the day is held on the mid-summer solstice and that all concerts and events are free and accessible to the public.

Typically this means that the music is brought out onto the streets, though venues are also encouraged to get in on the act!

Go to our Gallery section to see pictures from the last five years of events in the UK.

2012 was the first year that the UK made a co-ordinated contribution towards Music Day and the number of events taking place has been growing year on year, regardless of what day of the week the date falls on.

We want everyone to think about how they can participate in a UK contribution to Music Day — whether that be performing, organising an event, convincing a venue to take their music outside or lending your time, equipment and support.

Of course you can also just turn up and join in the celebrations! To get this event taking hold in the UK we need people to spread the word. Please join our mailing list, follow us on social media, or send our press release out to your own networks, friends and colleagues. The UK can then truly embrace the amazing worldwide phenomenon known as Music Day – it's simply the best way to celebrate the longest day of the year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-27Fkcn6jI

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
https://musicday.org.uk/
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by professorfal: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by IamSINZ(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
#TeamOsadebe grin
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by MDsambo: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Music day indeed
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by professorfal: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
IamSINZ:
#TeamOsadebe grin

muva who Sung this sang? i no know if na oliver giroud or osadebe the song get interesting beat with lyrics" adumoku ebanu o" i no be igbo so forgive. very popular song
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by jhudit(f): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Why do some of you create every topic in romance section, all for traffic. There is a music section.
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by IamSINZ(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:

muva who Sung this sang? i no know if na oliver giroud or osadebe the song get interesting beat with lyrics" adumoku ebanu o" i no be igbo so forgive. very popular song

Baba, I no sabi that sing o grin

Perhaps it's the way you spelt it or maybe my Igbo isn't that polished. If it's got tune and sweet melody, its most likely Chief Stephen Osita Osadebe # music legend! cool
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Trap music #newWave
Rich the kid
Xxxtentacion
Ugly god
Lil Durk
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Orlando Owoh
Fatai Rolling Dollar
Haruna Ishola
Kayode Fashola and
Ayinla Omowura
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Kondomatic(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:

Egwu Azu.

Police arrested Terry G yesterday for calling what he does music.
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by professorfal: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Egwu Azu.

Police arrested Terry G yesterday for calling what he does music.
Thats the title right? who sang it?
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Kondomatic(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:

Thats the title right? who sang it?
Ogbogu Okonji

1 Like

Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
*Rap *R&B *Country
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
big up every ghetto yute babylon ah try, nuh den cyaan shoot we mash up d place and dem stay mute you haffi listen , if you waan d truth
reggae \dancehall music is my religion
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Team Lucky Dube! Jah Rastafarai!

House of Exile
Back to my Roots
Guns and Roses
Johnny
Remember me
Prisoner
The Hand That Giveth
Victims
On my Own
Crazy World
Fugitive
Shembe is the Way
Hold on
Romeo
Micky Mouse Freedom
Up with Hope
That's the Way it is
Slave
Rastas Never Die
Let Jah be Praised
Mr DJ
Reggae is Strong
Peanut Butter
Steel Bars
Soul Taker
Serious Reggae Business
My World
False Prophets
No Truth in This World
Don't Cry
Is This Freedom
I Got You Babe
It's Not Easy

I dey chop Lucky Dube song like I chop food
RIP Lucky! Yho Man, Respect!
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Alternative rock, Rock, folk...

U2
Oasis
The Fray
Savage garden
Matchbox 20
Awolnation
Guns n Roses
The Script
Sleeping at last
Five for fighting
Coldplay
Sia
Florence and the machine
Ed Sheeran
James Parson
Ingrid Michaelson
Rachel yamagata
Sarah mclachlan
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Joyzeey(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
I don't understand De trade so am out
Lol no insult I take God beg una
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by GoldenSpine24(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Earl klugh - acoustic jazz

Use this song to meditate and pen ideas...u ve got the world at your feet...
Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by Daeylar(f): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
EDM, POP, RnB Rock, Rap

1 Like

Re: Today 21st June, Is World Music Day (rep Your Music Flavour) by PeggySandas(f): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Skaleiy mental and St.Janet!

(1) (Reply)

Is Ur Rod Too Small? / Why More Men Are Going Their Own Way. (MGTOW) / WHY DO WE GET UPSET WHEN OUR SIBLING are in love with our friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.