Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help (414 Views)

My Dream, Pls Someone Should Interpret / Snake In The Dream: The Real Meaning Of Snake In The Dream. Pls Watch / If You Always See Yourself In Your Former Residence In The Dream Pls Watch This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help by TeamLeader(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2017
Morning people.

Due to situations around i always felt that something is wrong, so i decided to hav midnight prayers. So last night being the second day i had a dream that i saw myself in front of one small stream in my village filled wit many and different types of snakes. I tried to ran across them to escape and i was not touched or harmed by them then i work up.

Please i need to be more enlightened from people who ar experienced on way forward.
Thnx y'all

Cc johnwell
ebankole abeg
Re: Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help by GodsMopol: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Well, I don't really know much, but lemme attempt. First, are you born again
Re: Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help by luvmijeje(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Sir, your dream is a dream of victory. The stream signify breakthrough and the snakes signify oppositions.

It means your breakthrough will come despite opposition against it. It will be in their presence and all their plans will be bought to naught by God.

Sir, your prayer must not cease. You must not be far from God.

1 Like

Re: Snakes In The Dream. Pls Help by TeamLeader(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2017
GodsMopol:
Well, I don't really know much, but lemme attempt. First, are you born again

By God's grace sir

(1) (Reply)

Come As You Are To Jesus - Joseph Prince / Son Of Hamas Tells The SHOCKING TRUTH About ISLAM / Why Do We Pray Before Eating Meals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.