Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens (558 Views)

R.I.P Psquare As The Duo Is Confirmed To Be... / Girls Never Wanted To Reason With Me - Paul Psquare As He Shares Skinny Throwbac / Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens by rapcy(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2017
On June 12th 2017, Leading kitchen manufacturers, Pedini Bosch Nigeria Limited, the makers of the Luxury Pedini Kitchen brand, unveiled Peter
Okoye of the Legendary singing duo PSquare as their brand ambassador and official face of the Pedini and Vurn Kithen brands.

In a statement, the company described Peter as one of their most loyal clients, who is an epitome of all that the brand stands for: Class, Elegance, Style, Efficiency and Luxury. They also indicated that partnering with Peter is in a bid to break the mould and change the mentality that Nigerians have about what kitchens should be and what kitchens should look like. According to the statement, the kitchen is the heart of the home and the centre of the family and as such it should be created and treated with the utmost care and precision.

More at:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/06/pedini-nigeria-unveils-peter-psquare-as.html?m=1

Re: Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens by IamOpemipo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why alwas Peter
Re: Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens by freakcin: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Why alwas Peter

. . . something to do with ur wife being a blessing. . . I guess!

U might wanno do a background check on the wife. . . she was into media branding and all that, needless to say she's got the connect to hook up her man. wink
Re: Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens by IamOpemipo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
freakcin:

. . . something to do with ur wife being a blessing. . . I guess!

U might wanno do a background check on the wife. . . she was into media branding and all that, needless to say she's got the connect to hook up her man. wink

Many may not agree with you, but then u defo right, Lola has alwas been connected since way back, Aldo she is a silent.. Now I know why Peter defend her Jackie 'shan'
Re: Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens by Brown14: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
peter is a brand.

(1) (Reply)

See What Rob Kardashian Told Blac Chyna / Uche Jombo Battles A White Witch On Instagram Over The Wh / Peter Okoye (p-square) Blocks Fan On Instagram For Throwing Shades At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.