Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (16887 Views)

Battery Thief Caught And Paraded Publicly In Bayelsa (Photos) / Car Battery Thief Caught On CCTV (Photos) / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by isiuzo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
He should have gone to Peru or Malaysia to deverop there with hin brothers. Deveropers hate local deveropers.

The future of BIAFROOOO
hmm I smell stupidity. cheesy
Paulpaulpaul:
He should have gone to Peru or Malaysia to deverop there with hin brothers. Deveropers hate local deveropers.

The future of BIAFROOOO
hmm I smell stupidity.
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by banjeezay(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tchalla:
taiyesoul:
Tchalla:
engrpheleeks:

see dem awon bookie grin
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
isiuzo:

hmm I smell stupidity. cheesy
hmm I smell stupidity.

Stop sticking your leprous nose

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Ugboamaka: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
it is a pity
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Eebrahym(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jesus wept shocked shocked shocked
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ziego(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good for am

I wish they will do same to the one that stole mine in Lagos. They will all die soon
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chai.. Do we have any IGP in Nigeria? What is this man doing to stop this rubbish in our society, do we have the Senate, what bill have they pass to stop this trash in our society..

It piss me off when i keep reading this kind of news in Nigeria, knowing fully well that the world are also reading, and when they call us names some people will be crying.
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by OfficialLanrex(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Support me by following my pages plesee fellow nairalanders

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
ekojoe:
If you have ever been robbed, i mean ROBBED, you'll feel no sympathy viewing this.

You people can continue comparing small thieves to politicians... just pray you never meet the 'small' ones
Do you have the heart to indulge in something like that?
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by UncutSk(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kill am!!! angry
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
the beating alone is ok. why burn him when idiots like ibori walk freely
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by lungtruth(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
udemzy101:
Chai.. Do we have any IGP in Nigeria? What is this man doing to stop this rubbish in our society, do we have the Senate, what bill have they pass to stop this trash in our society..

It piss me off when i keep reading this kind of news in Nigeria, knowing fully well that the world are also reading, and when they call us names some people will be crying.

What bill and IGP are you talking about, bill to stop this guys from stealing? They deserve this kind of punishment. Just imagine last week i parked my car infront of my compound they came and remove my battery. I was not strong financially, i had to cough #27000 to get a new battery in this hard economy. This guys deserve to be kill, i dont steal i hustle to earn a living daily. They have no excuse to steal.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
It is going to be extremely difficult to curb this menace, seeing as it has become the order of the day. It has become such a norm that the spirit has become so ingrained in the masses that a neighbour with malicious feelings towards you can have you killed by a lynch mob within minutes. The mob mind doesn't want to know whether you're innocent or not. It is an unthinking killing machine, not a rational judge. The lynching of the Ghanian soldier comes to mind. If our people have become this bestial, then humanity is finished. It takes a breathtaking degree of cruelty and wickedness to be capable of indulging in such barbarous act. It is from among these bastards that you'll have Christians coming out to preach love and the gospel of Christ, emphasizing the consequences of persisting in your unbelief, which, according to them, is eternal perdition.

Do you fight crime with crime? Must you become a more horrible criminal and a terrible human being in the name of punishing crime? No decent human being joins a lynch mob. The people who can exhibit such outright wickedness and heartlessness without remorse are not exactly good people, are they? Such people are extraordinarily dangerous animals. They are capable of anything at all.
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by clems88(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Calabar has become a nightmare undecided angry robbers do theirs day and night same with cultist. Smh .nothing good can come out of the state Calabar
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by lincs25(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
He got his reward. If you tell them crime does not pay they will not listing. cool
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Howmon:
How exactly does stealing a car battery equate murder? We have lost our humanity.
imagine u parked ur car jejely, then these boys come hijack ur battery. For night someone in ur house falls terribly sick n needs urgent medic care, u wan rush am go clinic, u start car e no answer u, before u know d pikin die right infront of u while trying to start a battery-less car.

when this happen to u nextweek, n he is caught n killed pls come here n shout humanity whareva. Cos it must happen to u. Amen

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by SimSify(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
I WAS AT CITY HALL IN LAGOS YESTERDAY AND SAW HOW NIGERIANS WANTED TO KILL THEMSELVES JUST TO GET SOME MONEY FROM THE POLITHIEFIANS....I WEEP FOR NIGERIANS..WHY NOT APPLY SAME FORCE TO THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE STOLEN MORE..NA WA OOO
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
hmmmmm some human so called beings will never stop stealing no matter the advice and consequences behind it afonga rewards for misbehaving
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ekojoe(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Do you have the heart to indulge in something like that?

Something like what?

Robbing or Killing the robbers?
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
ekojoe:

Something like what?

Robbing or Killing the robbers?
Lynching, sir.
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
chai thief no good oooooooooo

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ekojoe(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Lynching, sir.

No! I can't.

I said viewing it (on my phone) not doing it

ekojoe:
If you have ever been robbed, i mean ROBBED, you'll feel no sympathy viewing this.

You people can continue comparing small thieves to politicians... just pray you never meet the 'small' ones
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
ekojoe:

No! I can't.

I said viewing it (on my phone) not doing it

I'm aware. I merely asked out of curiosity.
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ekojoe(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
I'm aware. I merely asked out of curiosity.

Oh okay!

I can't fit
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
ekojoe:

I always laugh when people shout what of the politicians. They have never been robbed before. If they rob you and you have the opportunity you would kill those people without remorse.

I remember when my car was stripped where I parked it. Jeez imagine my shock.

Everything including wipers were removed.

Chai. If I caught the person who did I I would set him ablaze and go home without blinking. What some of rubbish is that. Am I the one that made you hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by ekojoe(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
armadeo:

I always laugh when people shout what of the politicians. They have never been robbed before. If they rob you and you have the opportunity you would kill those people without remorse.

I remember when my car was stripped where I parked it. Jeez imagine my shock.

Everything including wipers were removed.

Chai. If I caught the person who did I I would set him ablaze and go home without blinking. What some of rubbish is that. Am I the one that made you hungry.

Tell them ooo...
Kai... I feel your pains brother
Re: Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 2:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Our society, a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car / Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.