Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria (32203 Views)

First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch / Stress Test: Banks In Secret Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by alukstea(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
nony43:
Una Data is expensive gon

E for Etisalat

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by takenadoh: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
What's the difference between this and the other one that got to front-page earlier?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by UncutSk(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who tf uses etisalat anyways, they can fold for all I care
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by UncutSk(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
takenadoh:
What's the difference between this and the other one that got front-page earlier?
nairaland has become trash
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by mployer(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who is to blame for this?
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Ejirochocho(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
NAH RECESSION CAUSE AM

Sorry

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by dee02(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dannieln1:
Wallahi didn't read that epistles

Only came here for STC

Stupid cun....t!
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I will be kind to give those who did not read the epistle a summary.

Summary: The takeover by the group of banks in Nigeria is almost completed. The future remains uncertain especially as the brand name Etisalat is not owned by the company in Nigeria. ( Think Econet, Celtel, Zain). The CEO knows that his tenure is at its endpoint and thanks the staff for helping out.

May the Almighty provide jobs for those about to be affected.
So etisalat is going same way zain left or it will metamorphose to another brand
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hope they pull through, their services are good.
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
daramsont:
Who Etisalat epp? Glo all the way.
Glo fire.take your time oh

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
okochaik:
Any thread that does not contain Biafra is useless to me. Shameless Nigeria

In the other news, no elections in Anambra state. They should expect empty ballot boxes on that day

What is this mugu saying?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by crusufixo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
I really feel for the etisalat employees that would be laid off soon

I am very sure that they would have since seen this coming

I sincerely hope that they've been making alternative plans

First, it was the banking industry, now the telecoms industry is been affected gradually

May God help us all !!!
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
tollytexy:

unfortunately you're not the FCT.. Horbi!

He didn't say FTC, he said STC grin
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by echelons(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
The key staff will be jumping ship by now, no time for stories.

Just imagine if Etisalat were to be a bank. The kinda bank run will be legendary. People will just rush and withdraw their last 1k.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
After all the english in the letter, there will be a guaranteed staff cut in order to boost the shareholders dividends.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
throwing the employed ones back into the multitudes of the unemployed

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Ijaya123: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dannieln1:
Wallahi didn't read that epistles

Only came here for STC

And what do you get as reward for STC?
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by mespusinglez(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
farewell to etisalat
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by CanadianNurse: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
please an advice is needed on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3874982/he-wants-sue-uber-nigeria#57727145

All contributions will be appreciated
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by Dailyschoolnews: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
I will be kind to give those who did not read the epistle a summary.

Summary: The takeover by the group of banks in Nigeria is almost completed. The future remains uncertain especially as the brand name Etisalat is not owned by the company in Nigeria. ( Think Econet, Celtel, Zain). The CEO knows that his tenure is at its endpoint and thanks the staff for helping out.

May the Almighty God provide jobs for those about to be affected.

Amen
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by ChopBellefull(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Etisalat: last to come first to go..

I remembered wen Etisalat wqs abt to kick of, in d dia advert one butterfly will jst fly frm no where d nxt tin u see z "abt to talk" later wen operation started dey came up wit "nw u r talking", nw we r expecting to see "we hv stopped talking"

Safe journey!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
tesppidd:
He wrote to the staff! But I think what the staff really want to hear is not specified in that letter. Will or will they not be sacked?
you re right

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
THE NCC SHOULD ACT QUICKLY ON THIS..THE MANAGEMENT AND BOARD OF ETISALAT SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE..ARE YOU TELLING US THAT YOUR COMPANY CANNOT MEET UP TO THE BILLIONS YOU OWED?.....YOUR COMPANY MAKES MILLIONS DAILY YET NO CONTIGENT PLAN TO REPAY THE DEBTS....THE MANAGEMENT OF ETISALAT HAS SABOTAGE IT AND WAITING TO RE BUY IT FROM ITS PARENTS COMPANY ONCE IT IS PUT UP FOR SALE.....ETISALAT PITY FOR US

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by babapressy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Great motivation
Re: Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria by sfinkzslot(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2017
bumi10:
a very big pile of BS S T O R Y I have my sympathy for the staff

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.