Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Returns To Prison For Her Medal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Returns To Prison For Her Medal (334 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Returns To Prison For Her Medal by jkbee(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo reveals in a recent post that she will be going back to prison- Kemi who is currently on trial shares news that she will going back in for prison Olympics- She won a medal while in prison and is going to redeem her prize, having been released from prison after 81 days. The recently acclaimed born-again woman reportedly thanked Linda Ikeji for donating money for her legal expense while in prison, she informed her fans on her social media :"I will receive my gold medal tomorrow from Port Harcourt Prison Olympics. I took part and was called for medal day. Yes I am going back to prison while I'm here for court. That prison was a badge of honor for me! I left an indelible mark there.
She's set to release her prison experience book- #StraightOuttaPHMax coming soon."
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Returns To Prison For Her Medal by olayinks007(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Eeeya wat a Pity... I swear dis woman needs attention oo. O ma se ooo.... She dey even thank her fans i pray she get fans sha. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Returns To Prison For Her Medal by Tocheagle(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Praises Chance The Rapper / BABA IBEJI: Ronaldo Poses With His Twin Babies / Trump Handshake Snub Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.