Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals (43396 Views)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Abalado(f): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
but this woman said she doesn't know her husband, Mr Evans was really rich now, so how come now dt d husband and gtb are like police and bribe,, nawa OK,, remember ur husband is looking at you o,,

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by aquadude15: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
HMM
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Badboiz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by takenadoh: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

No, GTB should explain how they concealed his transactions all these years.

CBN and EFCC has a policy which states that banks should disclose identities of their customers that make withdrawal or deposit in amounts above a certain digit.

Was this Evan using a corporate account or a personal account?

If Corporate who are the registered
How come when victims pay into an account as ransom the bank allows the customer to make withdrawal of such money?

Dem dey pay money into GTbank account for ransom? Hahhah u are funny
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Glomoni: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

CBN and EFCC has a policy which states that banks should disclose identities of their customers that make withdrawal or deposit in amounts above a certain digit.

How come when victims pay into an account as ransom the bank allows the customer to make withdrawal of such money?
And who told you they paid the ransom into his Bank account. I doubt you listen to news.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by jackie35(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

YOU ARE NOT REASONING LIKE NIGERIAN, BUT LIKE FOREIGNER.

WHAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN NIGERIA, IS IT NOT FOR THE BANK TO DEDUCT THEIR COMMISSION?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Jabioro: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Who's this one spewed trash.. ironically he is not rich..
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by manikspears: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Naijahelm:
GTBank right now...
No o.....afonja GTBank right now

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by macphilip: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Very soon we would hear Evans was a regular tithe payer and assist
orphanage kids and poor widows in his community
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Glomoni: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Na so, who told you they paid ransom to his bank account??.. listen to news you no gree

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by tigonana: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:
Afonja bank been ACCOMMODATING all manner of illicit funds from all all manner of crooked men.

In fact they directly and indirectly aided the kidnap of Nigerians.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by JurassicPark: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Gtbank is officially a "yahoo" bank grin #noApologies
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Bakrabas: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
All still the same Afonja Bank but Biafra customers

alcmene:
Afonja bank been ACCOMMODATING all manner of illicit funds from all all manner of crooked men.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by AuroraB(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Were the victims paying into his account?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by shevy878: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rubbish wetin concern bank about internal flow of cash. And the Advert on this Evans guy is 2much. The guy is a fool o! He shud stop talking & his wife too, all dis things are making me to believe that the whole thing has been stage like NOLLYWOOD movie.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by jobbers: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
bank no send
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by MrImole: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
softwerk:
Commenting on the proceeds of Evans’ criminal escapades, the Anambra-born Mrs. Onwuamadike said, “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money. The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.

“He kept on teasing me, claiming it came from a friend. It was only when we wanted to travel to South Africa last year Christmas where we spent two years that he gave me N200,000 for the trip.

“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him.
He is not a proud man and he has been wearing one sandal and slippers for long now. He does not go for parties.

“In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV. The N20m they said he sent to me through transfer was given to one Hausa man to pay into an account in Ghana to be used in paying our rent and furnish the house in Ghana. I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.”

On the man’s extramarital affairs, she said, “I am not aware that he has five girlfriends and I have never suspected him because he did not keep late nights. It was shocking to hear about his girlfriends. He did not answer calls in my presence. I used to see his phones being charged but he normally switched them off. I always asked him why use pin code to lock his phones and that he lived a secret life but he threatened to beat me if ever I touched any of his phones.

Culled From.........

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234386-forgive-husband-evans-wife-notorious-kidnapper-begs.html

Evans is a nairalander.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by TheTrueSeeker: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Were the victims paying into his account?

I guess we should find out from some of his victims or their families how the funds were paid..!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by StOla: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Blackfire:
To me it seems this Evan's reality show is been used to divert our attention from this govt incompetence.

Just watch as the story will change before next month end.

So in effect, it is propaganda as your ilk always claim?

Maybe those he kidnapped, were only suffering by propaganda.

Infact, go and visit the pharmacist or the transporter who was almost kidnapped and was shot, and tell them all they experienced is propaganda.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Guestlander: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
alcmene:

Hehehehe. .......What a cop out. Why not blame afonja for starting the bank in the first place? If there wasn't any bank there wouldn't be any urge to kidnapp people and bank the proceeds. Akpu logic.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
she's still pretending like she doesn't know what her hubby was doing... smh

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by unitedsurv: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
GTBank and Gibiti are like abeg who get that Zuma picture angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by uss25dec: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
This woman is very stupid. She thinks she is a good liar. Evans refused to open business for u n didnt knw he lives an affluence life but he sent u N20n jst for rent n furnishing a house. Did u ask him which business he does or where he works? Dnt u n ur children live an affluence life too? Face ur shame jarey! Wife of a criminal is a criminal too!8

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Franchise21(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

Who pays ransom into the bank these days??
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by DavidEsq(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
GT bank ryt now, after reading dis

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
The man said that he's wife used to collect ransom on his behalf, and the woman is trying to disassociate her self from her hubby's atrocities, hmm this life na wa o
how can she claimed that it was only 200k that she received from him since they have been leaving together, is that possible? How does she support herself all this while without any verifiable business that she's doing? Some women can be so desperate some times.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
And the movie is out

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by GuntersChain(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Aso rock cabal where is Mr President?

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by sod09(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wats d woman saying,anybody can save in banks
She wanted Gtb to know abi
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Frydae: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
ALL LIARS WILL GO TO HELL FAYA....... YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN YOUR HUSBAND AS A RICH MAN AND YOU LIVE WITH HIN IN A HOUSE HE BOUGHT FOR 130 MILLION NAIRA......IN MAGODO WITH HIA 22MILLION LEXUS JEEP PARKEDIN D COMPOUND..... THIS WOMAN IS A CRAZY FOOL....! ONE OF THOSE WOMEN WHO DONT WANT YO WORK BUT WANT TO MARRY A RICH MAN AND GET WORSHIPPED AS MADAM......... STUPID LIAR

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Chukazu: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigerian banks are" criminal juntas"
Am sure they must have been doing private banking for the guy
All they care for is profits, regardless of where it comes from
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Kobicove(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
phlamesG:
so we shouldn't bank with GTBank again or what??

What's D relevance of this thread
angry

I'm wondering the same as well... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.