Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals (43395 Views)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Koolking(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
phlamesG:
so we shouldn't bank with GTBank again or what??

What's D relevance of this thread
angry

Bank should make restitution on all the interest accrued from Evans blood money now that they know.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Fiscabally(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
how many times una go post just d same content with different headlines only on Evans?
Han han
Kilode gan na?
Kptscheeeww

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Together4ever01: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Today's (21/06/2017) promised sure game just dropped.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by phineas: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
The article appears to be aimed at throwing the light of the woman her husband and family to the gtb.

its done in a subtle manner

But she gave herself away at.

1.she doesn't know he is affluent but took 2 million for house rent and furniture

2.she travelled to say with her family and received only 200000

3.she wants us to pity him "he wears only one show" like really

4.This woman should be tried as an accessory
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Frydae: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
AND THOUGHT THE MA SAID HE HASNT TRAVELLED SINCE 2007? HOWIS SHE NIW SAYING THEY TRAVELLED TO S.A LAST YEAR? SCORPION DON MARRY SNAKE......... THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE THEIR 5KIDS AND PUT THEM IN THE MONASTERY UNDER SERIOUS RELIGIOUS SCRUTINY AND UPBRINGING...... ELSE, THEY WILL SHAKE THEIR WORLD WHEN ITS TIME....
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by hatchy(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Make una leave this Evans matter alone na.
Why can't we hear any other news than Evans this,Evans that eehn.
After all to own an account is not a crime and the bank should not be held responsible for his crime.

Please someone should tell me if our President is back,I dreamt of him last night and the dream no good at all all.....the man just wear boxing gloves and one oversized boxers and very very skinny.

In your minds eye just visualize how him go look like.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by olopaooo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
This woman dey craze, she want try free herself from the mess or what ? You never knew he is a rich man but you enjoyed the good things he brought home. You dey mad madam
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by topysean247: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
this woman can lie for Africa
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by bosslady10: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
softwerk:
Commenting on the proceeds of Evans’ criminal escapades, the Anambra-born Mrs. Onwuamadike said, “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money. The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.

“He kept on teasing me, claiming it came from a friend. It was only when we wanted to travel to South Africa last year Christmas where we spent two years that he gave me N200,000 for the trip.

“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him.
He is not a proud man and he has been wearing one sandal and slippers for long now. He does not go for parties.

“In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV. The N20m they said he sent to me through transfer was given to one Hausa man to pay into an account in Ghana to be used in paying our rent and furnish the house in Ghana. I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.”

On the man’s extramarital affairs, she said, “I am not aware that he has five girlfriends and I have never suspected him because he did not keep late nights. It was shocking to hear about his girlfriends. He did not answer calls in my presence. I used to see his phones being charged but he normally switched them off. I always asked him why use pin code to lock his phones and that he lived a secret life but he threatened to beat me if ever I touched any of his phones.

Culled From.........

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234386-forgive-husband-evans-wife-notorious-kidnapper-begs.html

nawa oo
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by softwerk(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
johnreh:
so GTB staff coming to the house automatically makes him a Major Customer right? fake news outlet every where!!!

Has any GTBank staff for any reason ever visited you at home before?! angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by madjune(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
He threatened to beat her if she ever touched her phone.

Lol.

Now, isn't that dramatic?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by jaychubi: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
phlamesG:
so we shouldn't bank with GTBank again or what??

What's D relevance of this thread
angry

try and have small sense na

it means his account officer that comes to their house to carry millions to deposit for him is an accomplice in his criminal act
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by ExInferis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
UBA sponsored this.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by samjey: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Let's stop fooling ourselves is GTB his only bank? Besides I don't seem to get the implication of him being a GTB customer. He might be GTB compliant because GTB is still one of the best banks in Nigeria if not the best
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Tecno66: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Igbos have huge funds from their business. The bank will only know him as a business man. They cant pokenose further except he wants loan from them. That is when they will demand for more details about him.
TheTrueSeeker:

No, GTB should explain how they concealed his transactions all these years.

CBN and EFCC has a policy which states that banks should disclose identities of their customers that make withdrawal or deposit in amounts above a certain digit.j
Was this Evan using a corporate account or a personal account?

If Corporate who are the registered
How come when victims pay into an account as ransom the bank allows the customer to make withdrawal of such money?

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Afrocentric: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
jjjjj2017:
GTB, FCMB, & DIAMOND banks love criminals badly.
guy it's not true, bring your points
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Coldfeets: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
What's the purpose or need for this information? angry

I hope someone is not tryin hard to discredit my GTBank?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by travelpoint: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
softwerk:
Commenting on the proceeds of Evans’ criminal escapades, the Anambra-born Mrs. Onwuamadike said, “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money. The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.

“He kept on teasing me, claiming it came from a friend. It was only when we wanted to travel to South Africa last year Christmas where we spent two years that he gave me N200,000 for the trip.

“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him.
He is not a proud man and he has been wearing one sandal and slippers for long now. He does not go for parties.

“In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV. The N20m they said he sent to me through transfer was given to one Hausa man to pay into an account in Ghana to be used in paying our rent and furnish the house in Ghana. I know he banks with GTB only. Their staff used to visit us in the house.”

On the man’s extramarital affairs, she said, “I am not aware that he has five girlfriends and I have never suspected him because he did not keep late nights. It was shocking to hear about his girlfriends. He did not answer calls in my presence. I used to see his phones being charged but he normally switched them off. I always asked him why use pin code to lock his phones and that he lived a secret life but he threatened to beat me if ever I touched any of his phones.

Culled From.........

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234386-forgive-husband-evans-wife-notorious-kidnapper-begs.html

He sent 20 million naira to you for rent and to furnish your house. You also named 3 expensive cars, traveled to places. Still you claimed you never see him as rich man. Someone is lying

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by 9jatatafo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
This woman sef.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Idango(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
This woman is lying. You don't see him as a rich person and never seen his money yet he sent you N20m in Ghana. A poor man N20m ? Yet you can afford to travel to south africa- poor man. Yet he owned that big house in magodo - Poor man.
Woman please talk true.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by olayinkayk: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
which kidnapper would receive ransom in a bank account. he wud be easy to track, don't cum here and show us how naive you are
TheTrueSeeker:

CBN and EFCC has a policy which states that banks should disclose identities of their customers that make withdrawal or deposit in amounts above a certain digit.

How come when victims pay into an account as ransom the bank allows the customer to make withdrawal of such money?

Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by AfonjaRepublic(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
Am very sure this Evans was a choir master

I just pray he starched money for his
Wife and kids incase of eventuality
Like this.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by brojoshua: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Of course, the bankers will be competing to make you their customer once you are rich irrespective of how you are getting your money whether by looting or padding or diversion of aids meant for the displayed people or any other how. But in many other countries they would want to know by what means you are making the money you are lodging with them and such a man would have been reported to their police and Interpol long time ago.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by BABANGBALI: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wetin come be GTB own for dis matter? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by psalmsjob: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
obynocute:
Not sure if it's a criminal being prosecuted or we're now all watching a new show called Keeping up with Evans... we hv tired......
Africa Robin Hood: Evans the Kiddnapper grin

You can always break down your deposits to smaller units to avoid that ineffectual regulations of disclosure. A 2.5 million deposit can be made in 6 batches for private account and less than 3 batches for company accounts.

GT bank is the best bank in Nigeria in terms of technological services delivery, so like it's said the higher the technology the higher the trick.

I would have been surprised if he was banking actively with any other bank in Nigeria other than GT Bank.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by wellmax(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
[/s]

Go and try to recycle you lost senses.... Just try!

Its scrap, no residual value. Just trash it.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by africanusvu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
U TRAVLD TO S\A LARST YR AND STAYD TW0 YRS YET WE AR 0N 2 017
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by poseidon12: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

CBN and EFCC has a policy which states that banks should disclose identities of their customers that make withdrawal or deposit in amounts above a certain digit.

Of course, the kidnappers collect cash. If victims are paying into bank accounts then it would be easy to catch the criminals.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by dadasupremacy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Is your brain paining u
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by raphaeladeyele: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Iyawo Evans need delivenrance with Truth to come out
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by cybriz82(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

So are u saying some1 cannot mek a 100million from selling kulikuli in a week?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Evans here, Evans there
Evans is 36 yrs
Evans is from Nsukka Enugu state
Evans is from Nnewi Anambra state
Evans has Ghananian passport
Evan has 11 mobile phones
Evans uses satellite phones to evade arrest
Evans uses 161 SIM cards
Evans only drinks Eva water in the cell
Evans has started eating rice in the cell
Evans operates with GTBank

I have been expecting to hear from the police, media and our s2pid bloggers how much that was recovered from Evans when he was arrested. Or didn't they see money in that whole house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Narrates How 7 Men Raped, Filmed Her In Delta, Reveals Their Names / Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.