Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... (1098 Views)

Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong / "What's The Most Inspiring/Motivating Book You've Read So Far?" / Inspiring Speech Delivered By Young Nigerian Engineer @ Arkansas University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by Chemist009(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
.... I have read a couple of books,and the most intriguing of them all is 'The 33 strategies of War' by Robert Greene. I feel it's a must read for every aspiring youth..... So,opinions wanted. What's the most intriguing book you've ever read?

Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by Tocheagle(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
THE BIBLE

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by TeamLeader(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
There is a place called tomorrow by Habu Dawaki

Get this book and read because every chapter is crazy wit motivations. Yu will be gingered everyday
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by Simpkins: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
It was the book of Dan Waldschmidt "Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Outrageous Success". I read this book on one breath from start to finish. Full of touching stories of ordinary people with unusual possibilities. Necessary to read to everyone who has lost the meaning of life and has lowered his hands. Best regards, essaytyper expert.
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by dauddy97(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
1.Rich dad, poor dad.
2.The power of communication
3.Think big by Ben Carson
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tocheagle:
THE BIBLE
Clap For Urself U Can Lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
1. Things Fall Apart ( Chinue Achebe ) 2. The Big Picture ( Ben Carson ) 3. In Dependence ( Sarah Ladipo ) 4. Private Investigator (forgotten)

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by seunlly(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
1. Things Fall Apart ( Chinue Achebe )
2. The Big Picture ( Ben Carson )
3. In Dependence ( Sarah Ladipo )
4. Private Investigator (forgotten)
jambite
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
seunlly:
jambite
"former" jambite

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by seunlly(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:

"former" jambite
so how did you come across independence
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fools die
Re: What's The Most Inspiring And Interesting Book You've Ever Read? ... by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
seunlly:
so how did you come across independence

i read of course

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Admission Reminder:entrance Examination Into School Of Nursing Nkpor, COOUTH / Pls Help : How Do I Get My Certificate Of Origin ? / Ukraine FEBRUARY INTAKE Admission Open 2019 -2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.