Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) (2208 Views)

Making Money Free Online Without Investment Through Zwerl / 3 Reasons To Treat Your Online Business Like A Business, Not A Hobby / Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
I have a job and i do other things here and there
i just realised im good with punting (not betting) and i decided to monetise it

Of course, i dont win all the time, i win most times leaving me ALWAYS on the profit side
so join me as i help you make money, ...for free!

NOTE: my higest cummulative point on a daily basis is 2.50(max of 3 games),i dont allow greed set in
i punt, i dont bet..it could be as low as 1.8 at times but i stake high to get high yields

WILL be dropping games at interval as the spirit leads,please mods dont ban me, am not selling anything
and other punters, go and create your own thread..this thread is only for me and my games..back off grin

TODAY'S TIPS
1 . russia vs portugal over 1.5 (confederations cup) ---1.30
2. Esperance Tunis vs Mamelodi Sun (home double chance and under 4.5, CAF champions league) --1.30
3. Videoton FC vs NK inter Zapresic (home double chance and under 4.5, international cub friendly) -1.30

Total ---2.20

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2017
engrrichie92:

TODAY'S TIPS
1 . russia vs portugal over 1.5 (confederations cup) ---1.30
2. Esperance Tunis vs Mamelodi Sun (home double chance and under 4.5, CAF champions league) --1.30
3. Videoton FC vs NK inter Zapresic (home double chance and under 4.5, international cub friendly) -1.30

Total ---2.20

Enjoy!

no almost in betting, best lost!
russia vs portugal refuse to give me one more goal, soccer!

Now follow me, stake high on my next game..you know why?
have never lost back to back in my history of betting..it just never happens
my today's game in a bit..stay tuned
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2017
TODAY 22-06-2017

1.BRAZIL SERIE A
Corithians - Bahia (1X and under 4.5) - 1.22

2. CONFEDERATIONS CUP
Cameroon vs Australia --- first 10mins draw --1.17

3.EGYPT PREMIER LEAGUE
Aswan vs Ismaily - -x2 -----------------1.23

TOTAL :1.76(feels small, but i see it as 76% of my investment at a go; even MMM cant give you that)
ENJOY!
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by ncpat(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Ops my advice for you is to play alone and you will continue winning but the moment you start sharing, you will continue to lose, I know you will think I'm crazy.

1 Like

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by Ganjafama(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2017
ncpat:
Ops my advice for you is to play alone and you will continue winning but the moment you start sharing, you will continue to lose, I know you will think I'm crazy.
Good advice cc:Engrrichie92
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by alonso2214(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
engrrichie92:
TODAY 22-06-2017

1.BRAZIL SERIE A

2. CONFEDERATIONS CUP

3.EGYPT PREMIER LEAGUE

TOTAL :1.76(feels small, but i see it as 76% of my investment at a go; even MMM cant give you that)
ENJOY!
nice one admin i dey follow you
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by falad4u200: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Keep it up
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by Impenia: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
ncpat:
And why is that? Just keen to know the force behind such circumstances.
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by Impenia: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
engrrichie92:

no almost in betting, best lost!
russia vs portugal refuse to give me one more goal, soccer!

Now follow me, stake high on my next game..you know why?
have never lost back to back in my history of betting..it just never happens
my today's game in a bit..stay tuned

"No almost in betting. Bet lost!"

That quote alone says a lot about your mindset. I'm definitely following this thread. And by the way, whats the difference between punting and betting?
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by dicksj93: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Impenia:
And why is that? Just keen to know the force behind such circumstances.
pressure of proving yourself
Fear of loss
Need to please ur followers

And the witches of alabi on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2017
ncpat:

lol..i think i get where you coming from
in as much as i really dont like being superstitious, i keep an open mind

i will put today to test, i wasnt bragging when i said have never lost back to back with this my style
on the average, if i play seven times, i wiN 5 and lose 2(albeit narrowly, who cares grin) and Balance sheet for the week still makes serious
sense on the condition that you keep your capital constant(PUNTING!)

if i lose today, i may begin to close shop and go back to my PRIVATE PUNTING BUSINESS LTD..the business aint ready to go public then!

Enjoy!
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Impenia:
"No almost in betting. Bet lost!"

That quote alone says a lot about your mindset. I'm definitely following this thread. And by the way, whats the difference between punting and betting?

I always explain it this way, it's like buying stock(or shares)
A punter buys stock in high volume(worth millions of naira) in a company like SPDC(Shell!) because
he knows the possibility of losing is minimal;you almost certain you wont lose your money at the end of the year and still gain.. (anything can still happen tho).The sweet part of punting against buying shares however is with adequate capital, your profit moves from moderately high to high(infact anything from 20% upwards is considered high to me)
reason i see a sweet 1.30 - 1.50, and i put in my 100,000(that's 30k - 50k extra without sweat) asides my normal daily roll-over returns
To a punter 3.0 is too much and will be considered too risky

A bettor is a gambler, in the case of buying shares..he invest in a certain unstable Emeka and co. because of the expected high yield
with low capital and hopes that the odds will play in his favour and he goes home smiling.
A bettor plays without strategy, never sees it as a business/investment rather sees it as a "get rich quick scheme" and leaves it to Baba God to pick his call and make him a millionaire overnight.
Of course, this method has made people i know millionaires but then what are the odds?..infact have tried it severally, and i just realised baba God will just keep missing my call if i dont get Strategic way of hitting this bookies

Actually and sincerely, PUNTING aint easy, requires capital and very time consuming, just to dig out 2.0 odds at times can take as long as 3 hrs but then it's been profitable so far and that alone has been a serious motivating factor

i hope my long story explains it better to you

ENJOY!

1 Like

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by Impenia: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
engrrichie92:

I always explain it this way, it's like buying stock(or shares)
A punter buys stock in high volume(worth millions of naira) in a company like SPDC(Shell!) because
he knows the possibility of losing is minimal;you almost certain you wont lose your money at the end of the year and still gain.. (anything can still happen tho).The sweet part of punting against buying shares however is with adequate capital, your profit moves from moderately high to high(infact anything from 20% upwards is considered high to me)
reason i see a sweet 1.30 - 1.50, and i put in my 100,000(that's 30k - 50k extra without sweat) asides my normal daily roll-over returns
To a punter 3.0 is too much and will be considered too risky

A bettor is a gambler, in the case of buying shares..he invest in a certain unstable Emeka and co. because of the expected high yield
with low capital and hopes that the odds will play in his favour and he goes home smiling.
A bettor plays without strategy, never sees it as a business/investment rather sees it as a "get rich quick scheme" and leaves it to Baba God to pick his call and make him a millionaire overnight.
Of course, this method has made people i know millionaires but then what are the odds?..infact have tried it severally, and i just realised baba God will just keep missing my call if i dont get Strategic way of hitting this bookies

Actually and sincerely, PUNTING aint easy, requires capital and very time consuming, just to dig out 2.0 odds at times can take as long as 3 hrs but then it's been profitable so far and that alone has been a serious motivating factor

i hope my long story explains it better to you

ENJOY!
Excellent analysis. Sits perfectly with the way I think the GAME should be played.

What would you say is your average NET points per week? Let points represent Odds.
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
engrrichie92:
TODAY 22-06-2017

1.BRAZIL SERIE A

2. CONFEDERATIONS CUP

3.EGYPT PREMIER LEAGUE

ENJOY!

ALL GREENS
BET WON

Now this is the issue, Lets say my constant capital i play with is 10k
day 1 - lost
day2 -won but a profit of 7600; so im still on a loss of 3400
Therefore, today has to be a hit for me to break even

Today's games coming in a bit, stay tuned!

2 Likes

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2017
TODAY'S TIPS

1.Serbia U21 VS Spain U21
U21 European Championship
DrawNoBet on spain, Odd: 1.16

2.Universidad San Martin VS Academia Cantolao
Peru - Primera División:: apertura
Under 3.5 Odd: 1.35

3. Club Petrolero vs Guabira Montero
Bolivia - Primera Division:: apertura
under 4.5 Odd: 1.16

4. Lask Linz vs Floridsdorfer Ac
International - Club Friendlies
doublechance on Lask Linz --1.09

Total : 1.98( all i see is a near 100% ROI, that's huge for me)

NB: Spain is most likely going to win(i could have taken advantage of the sweet 1.50) but as a punter, i cant afford to be sentimental;
theyve won their two games and have qualified for the next round; they may decide not to come with their best
and end up with a draw..i dont see them losing but then it's soccer where ordinary Arsenal beat the almighty Chelsea grin
i will allow my less serious slip bear the risk.

ENJOY!
TGIF

2 Likes

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by Impenia: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2017
The FUTURE is, indeed, here!

Ok, so as a Gunner, I take exception to the "Ordinary" tag.....lol (just kidin, man).

On a more serious note, a quote from your intro says...
"NOTE: my higest cummulative point on a daily basis is 2.50(max of 3 games),i dont allow greed set in"
....You have 4 games today. Have you adapted the 3-game rule?

Also, with the DNB option, if Spain draws, then your returns drop to around 70%.

May the odds be on our side bro!
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Impenia:
The FUTURE is, indeed, here!

Ok, so as a Gunner, I take exception to the "Ordinary" tag.....lol (just kidin, man).

On a more serious note, a quote from your intro says...
....You have 4 games today. Have you adapted the 3-game rule?

Also, with the DNB option, if Spain draws, then your returns drop to around 70%.

May the odds be on our side bro!

yea, i had to...if you notice my last game was a 1.09
i call that 'the shocker'..just to push the points to an almost or an exact 2points
i do that when there are not much exciting games to play in a day and i am at the point of breaking even for the week
infact i almost didnt play today self because the games werent too exciting(yea, i dont play everyday)

but after so much analysis here and there, i figured this combo is worth trying
My dear gunners fans,i have a sister for you because no faithful lover like an arsenal patriot..lol

and as regards spain, i strongly feel spain would win
but because of the present position on the table, they may get Lackadaisical and let the game slide
so sir, the idea is when some people are saying " spain spoil my ticket, them go draw" .im saying "spain reduced my profit"
and my capital is intact for the next business day

It is all about seeing it more as a business than a game

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by engrrichie92(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
engrrichie92:
TODAY'S TIPS

1.Serbia U21 VS Spain U21
U21 European Championship
DrawNoBet on spain, Odd: 1.16

2.Universidad San Martin VS Academia Cantolao
Peru - Primera División:: apertura
Under 3.5 Odd: 1.35

3. Club Petrolero vs Guabira Montero
Bolivia - Primera Division:: apertura
under 4.5 Odd: 1.16

4. Lask Linz vs Floridsdorfer Ac
International - Club Friendlies
doublechance on Lask Linz --1.09

Total : 1.98( all i see is a near 100% ROI, that's huge for me)

NB: Spain is most likely going to win(i could have taken advantage of the sweet 1.50) but as a punter, i cant afford to be sentimental;
theyve won their two games and have qualified for the next round; they may decide not to come with their best
and end up with a draw..i dont see them losing but then it's soccer where ordinary Arsenal beat the almighty Chelsea grin
i will allow my less serious slip bear the risk.

ENJOY!
TGIF

BET LOST
THREAD CLOSED..BYE!
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by ncpat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
I told you people but you guys will not believe me, when you start sharing your games you will be losing like never before. Well I won cos I twisted mine.

Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by domiron: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
engrrichie92:

BET LOST
THREAD CLOSED..BYE!

Kindly continue the thread.
Re: I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) by BinaryRocks: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you!
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day! 
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!

Copied! Copied!! Copied!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Easily With Your Mobile Phone Camera. / How Do I Start With Bitcoin? / What The Fulani Man Does With All His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.