Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos (44053 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:

lol... isn't it a divine mandate?

Carry on weld one Sir...
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:

You come fine like teewah safage... your face looks familiar

Tnks em not her shaaaaa
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by MzJin(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
MykOnyxo:

You come fine like teewah safage... your face looks familiar

I don't think we ve Eva met
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by AnanseK(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
" Her own daughter?" The reporter's grammar is so bad.
You should stop being a reporter until you master your pronouns.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by ikemesit4477: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Madness,imagine,go into the world and multiply na like dis?
Lol, that's what the Bible says!
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Maybe in my Fantasy.... you look like my dream lady
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Maybe in my Fantasy.... you look like my dream lady
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by omoalayo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Speechless dats how he made u feel.....
lvery true bae....

Buh... I was jst actually booking space...with nothing to say...
Beautiful gal U re tho...
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by joyAA(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pa Asilenu, giving father Abraham a run for his miney grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by salam1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Poverty touch his life but no touch his dick i tink he is from north anoda beggar su
fen get anybody wet dey born lyk flstinos?
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by brunofarad(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol... grin grin grin Yeye

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by dacanv(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
They can't all be his.. the wives might be cheating on him. Won't be surprised if he go for DNA test and it turns out that his biological children are just 12 out of the 100
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by talk2saintify(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
yea very funny angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Donsmithbrown(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
I pity does children..may God hv mercy
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Ejirochocho(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
KING SOLOMON
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by brojoshua: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yes of course if someone is a foolish and desperate shooter, he can shoot his own leg
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by faithfulgrl(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
thank God he did not marry his daughter oh oh.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
100 what?!
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Donsmithbrown:
I pity does children..may God hv mercy

This thing them dey call fvck ehn
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Bahddo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Stories like this irritate me.

Someone took it upon himself to breed like a rat without a care in the world as to how he would provide for the kids. The women who keep marrying him, are also sick in the head and without any ambition or sense of purpose in life.

It's people like this that keep contributing criminals and social misfits to the society. You have kids, you don't know them all, much less take care of them. You abandon their care to the mothers and continue to sire more.

When they turn to criminals and get caught, you'd blame the mothers, but when they become successful, you want to share in the glory like you contributed more than semen.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Stanchez(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
nne I salute your energy and capacity
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
What a pity, the man wanted to prove the yoruba adage which says "no matter how good your daughter is, you can't make her your wife" grin
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by milky3(f): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin nobody shud faint in my space cheesy
pls shift I want to faint too...
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Blackfire(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
MzJin:

Pls don't wake up

Wakes up...

Faints again
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
hmmm, and the man thinks somebody will marry them when he eventually leaves, instead of him to relax and rest is there busy marrying wives like as if the more wives he gets the more money.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Opeakins(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2017
I c no reason y men still behave like dat.....and e go dey under poverty again.
Am sure e z under a spell
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by cuteme88(f): 1:41am On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Na wa ooooh! He just dey shoot the thing.
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 22, 2017
If each of those kids have 100 kids, they'll be a bonafide tribe in 20 years. They should come up with their special language. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2017
hardeycute:
lipsrsealed My African Man
Are you related to Ibe, and why using his pics as meme?
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by Ennyholar: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos by hardeycute(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Jumbus31:
Are you related to Ibe, and why using his pics as meme?

Which law did I violate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / Adoption Is Not Worth It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.