Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) (3987 Views)

Most Lucrative Courses In Nigeria: No. 10 Will Shock You!! / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by dailyguide(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Talking about individuality, we are all made special and wonderful with great attributes that distinct us from every other person around.

It is certain that most times when we see others do something that earns them award or recognition, we forget who and what we are, the greatness we also carry and want to be like them.

May I put this to you today that the best you can be is yourself. There is something in you that people want to tap from.

You are resourceful and an embodiment of exploits. Take time to discover yourself and you will see yourself flying high.

Below are 6 Marvelous Things You Do Not Know About Yourself.

1. You Are Gifted :

See, forget that you can not sing, dance, write or talk, there is something in you that weighs far more than this.

Mac Zuckerberg never had a singing or dancing gift but he had one thing which is initiating ideas. That might be yours.

Bill Gates was never an artist or artiste but he had a gift of creativity. That might also be yours.

Let me inform you, everybody has got a gift. To some two, to some one and to some many but no matter the condition, at least one has been kept within you.

The difference between someone who acknowledges that he has a gift and someone who doesn't is the ability to discover.

2. You Are Better Than Somebody :

Forget about discrimination or building of pride, no matter how worst your condition can be, you are better than not just someone but some people.

You need to start seeing yourself a king or Queen in your world.

That little defect you think you have and seem like its going to crash your whole world is what somebody or some people somewhere are praying for because their situation is worst.

3. You Are Not a Failure :

This is one thing you do not know about yourself that I will want you to know.

As a matter of fact,....continue reading here »» http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/06/6-things-you-do-not-know-about-yourself.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
La click LA faint

7 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by johnmars(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
I click I no faint. I love the article tho

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by benswagtt(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
I guess I know all this before I even knew I was the first child of my parents.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by Larwin(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
cool

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2017
What do you we say to clicking blog posts....

not today
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by pass4surekey: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Get now CISCO CCNA 200-125 Dumps in PDF and pass exam in first attempt as well as you can view all vendors exam at our official website visit now pass4surekey.

Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by babablogger: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by praise1705(f): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
still waiting to be shocked
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by johnsmitthen: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where is the no.4 ? still all other points were likable and good. smiley Thanks for this lovely post
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
SirWere:
What do you we say to clicking blog posts....

not today
This your moniker na elele
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by Man2utd(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
dailyguide:
Talking about individuality, we are all made special and wonderful with great attributes that distinct us from every other person around.

It is certain that most times when we see others do something that earns them award or recognition, we forget who and what we are, the greatness we also carry and want to be like them.

May I put this to you today that the best you can be is yourself. There is something in you that people want to tap from.

You are resourceful and an embodiment of exploits. Take time to discover yourself and you will see yourself flying high.

Below are 6 Marvelous Things You Do Not Know About Yourself.

1. You Are Gifted :

See, forget that you can not sing, dance, write or talk, there is something in you that weighs far more than this.

Mac Zuckerberg never had a singing or dancing gift but he had one thing which is initiating ideas. That might be yours.

Bill Gates was never an artist or artiste but he had a gift of creativity. That might also be yours.

Let me inform you, everybody has got a gift. To some two, to some one and to some many but no matter the condition, at least one has been kept within you.

The difference between someone who acknowledges that he has a gift and someone who doesn't is the ability to discover.

2. You Are Better Than Somebody :

Forget about discrimination or building of pride, no matter how worst your condition can be, you are better than not just someone but some people.

You need to start seeing yourself a king or Queen in your world.

That little defect you think you have and seem like its going to crash your whole world is what somebody or some people somewhere are praying for because their situation is worst.

3. You Are Not a Failure :

This is one thing you do not know about yourself that I will want you to know.

As a matter of fact,....continue reading here »» http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/06/6-things-you-do-not-know-about-yourself.html?m=1

Why would you want to compare yourself with someone, always strife to be better than who you were yesterday. Search within.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by akaahs(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
As a matter of fact am not clicking, la click like chelsea going to relegation next season
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by jimini: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
What first things comes in your mind when you think about a specific website, well we have many more websites across the world and we are now offering you to visit it because most of them are offering free resumes like caresumeworld.com is our latest website that would help you how to make your resume more attractive as per employers perception, you need to make a better and interesting resume here.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by jimini: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
I would be happy to share about some tricky methods that may cost you nothing but will help you to get maximum results from limited sources, you can learn English through cheekycherubspreschool.com in short time span however it would bring a lot better results if you are a student or a professional and wish to move in European country, this is required from more than 90% of colleges, institutions and Universities.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by inspirational93: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2017
click to download free PDF and educational course materials http://vializer.com/2gJw
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by atifalia: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nairaland is a nice social media which is a little bit bold. A suggestion is that you should try to improve the login process which is little bit difficult. You should visit fpsc and you should learn that how they made their login easy for the users and thats why the users wants to visit again.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by jimini: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2018
Wow this is totally different for me, I never thought of this that I have these qualities, actually, we don't have only five minutes for ourselves, This is the reason behind this, we work for the organization, increases sales and at the end, we earn money, thanks for this nice post. Please help me to boost my waukeshahighschoolclassof72 for free because traffic is the key element here, I'm losing traffic a lot, would you help me there to overcome this issue, your website is quality amazing as it has top level Alexa worldwide.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by JadielBoden: 11:37am On May 15, 2018
The picture shows colors of dark ages when life is much easier than we have today, We have been passing by a life where time values a lot and still we haven't enough time to live with our families, that was a golden era even though there were no machines at all. We have some institutolosrosales.com for all those who wish to start their own projects on any niche, there is no need to think about the niche as we have a team of professional experts who have abilities to boost your idea.
Re: 6 Things You Do Not Know About Yourself (no 4 Will Shock You) by jimini: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please tell me about your articles which are awesome, I must say that you have been doing a great job yet which is so nice that can't be expressed in few words, check my heathrowairportguide right for the moment because it is one of the amazing online services shared here, keep up the good work and do your duty honestly, thanks a lot for your unbiased reviews.

(1) (Reply)

Between Hnd And Noun Degree / Imsu(evan Enwerem University) Pre Degree Form Is Now Available / 2011/2012 Funai Provisional Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.