Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What People Did When Abokifx Mistakenly Increased The Value Of Dollar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What People Did When Abokifx Mistakenly Increased The Value Of Dollar (469 Views)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / I Thought Buhari Is Untouchable In The North, See What Kano People Did / Jonathan’s Administration Increased The Activities Of Terrorists – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What People Did When Abokifx Mistakenly Increased The Value Of Dollar by conductor1: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
Yesterday, when Abokifx mistakenly wrote that naira exchange rate was 460 (instead of 360) against the dollar, I observed that so many people were rejoicing.
Some friends, including the so called One Nigerian supporters were happy and called me to confirm and I, a pro-Biafran was the one telling them that that dollar didn't rise (it was a mistake from Abokifx).
People are rejoicing that the naira lost value - putting their personal profit (they probably have dollars to sell) over the well-being and progress of the so called country they supposedly love and support.
So much for the imaginary One Nigeria that our leaders tell us "will soon be great".
SMH.
Somtoo Okoye.
[quote][/quote]

https://web.facebook.com/youthsforbiafra/posts/457727891255412
Re: What People Did When Abokifx Mistakenly Increased The Value Of Dollar by Ogalanyachieze: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
In other news they said igbo man loves money too much imagine what they did against thier own money
Re: What People Did When Abokifx Mistakenly Increased The Value Of Dollar by conductor1: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
In other news they said igbo man loves money too much imagine what they did against thier own money
The thing weak me

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: The Truth Of Igbo People And Properties Outside Biafraland / . population of the geo polical zone of nigeria / Abba Kyari:'The Story That I Responded To Kate Henshaw's Remark Is False'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.