Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) (3978 Views)

Top 100 Things That Attract Women To Men - Part 1 / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by olugirl(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
Read all the responses from my previous posts and came to the conclusion that there prob will be no end to this mess with 9ja guys.

Gone back to my ex and yes he's white and before you'all crucify me:

- I am no looser, i have a masters degree and work professionally mainly with whites in the city,
-My standards are not ridiculously high as my ex was some 9ja bar man, but dumped him quickly when i saw he was trying to borrow money from me etc
-Those that said i should look at myself as mayb d problem, i did and you know what conclusion i came too, i am a good person! i do not lie to anyone i love.

Those that always blame the woman are d reason for low self esteem amongst females in our society today. Why should i be blamed when a man you did not like in the first place chases and begs even sends his friends to beg that he really cares about you. but then starts to mess up?
If a girl is at fault, y not tell her what she did wrong so she can adjust, rather than d guy just messing her about and lying.

I am not an expert on black or white men, but d truth is the 9ja guys have dated/ met/ seen with friends, most have been liars and cheats, while the white ones at least say d truth. if he only wants a black experience he will tell u! They dont carry sex on their head the way desperate, silly 9ja guys do

1 Like

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by ayettymama(f): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
good for you gurl
wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by olugirl(f): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
I am also not an old loser, I am 27 yo, while that is not exactly the youngest of ages, d reaosn i have decided to stick it out is because of my aged parents who prefer 9ja man.

I dont want popsy to get a heart attack because of me, but still i think its my life.

It s sad that 9ja guys see cheating almost as a right more for their egos tahn anything else, my 20 yo couisin was tellin ,e that she knows her future husband will cheat on her so she will catch as much fun as she can while she's young!!!

It will be nice for you men to evaluate yourselves, if you want to sleep around, at least let d girl know, dont deceive ppl who place u on a high pedestal and give u d benefit of doubt only to mess them up.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Luvlgenius(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
U deserve an applaud girl, smiley

However, the truth is i have met great and down to earth Nigerian men albeit very few
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Pataki: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ Olugirl,
I don't know where you have been hanging to find out Nigerian men here in London, but the reality is that there are genuine honest Nigerians out there.

While you consider what your parents would say and feel about you marrying a white, the ultimate truth is that your joy in marriage is the most important. You strike me as a decent lady, and all you have to do is exercise patience and search rightfully. But then again, it does not have to a Nigerian man you must marry.

I could actually connect you with single blokes here in London who are downright sincere, and they keep convincing me to stay on the path of sanity with Nigerian women. . . .otherwise, I have lost faith in Nigerian sistas here in da UK.

Yall have a reputation that is really not too good to write home about.

All the best lil sis.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by ayettymama(f): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
^^ i refer those guys to my signature,
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by platinumnk(f): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
show me ya visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaahaahahaahahhaahahahaa
i cant stop laughing grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Funkky123: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
i think you shd just take it easy, make d right decision but for yourself only.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by nguage(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
Bored, Lonely, Being an Attention LovePeddler. How about that for a title?

I understand where you're coming from but please keep the new topics to a minimum if you want anyone to take you seriously.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
[quote if he only wants a black experience he will tell u! They dont carry sex on their head the way desperate, silly 9ja guys do

[quote][/quote]

You writes like this using general term or againt a whole nation with a Masters degree?
don't let me talk to you.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Flawless(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2010
You are on point, am sick and tired of Nigerian Men. Am just not lucky with them, They are all liars, users, opportunist, cheats, cowards, dnt even knw wot adjective to qualify them wit anymore!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
Flawless:

You are on point, am sick and tired of Nigerian Men. Am just not lucky with them, They are all liars, users, opportunist, cheats, cowards, dnt even knw wot adjective to qualify them wit anymore!

What attracted u to them if the first place
When i'm fed up with a particular set of ppl i need no online publication about it i just stay away from them. i'm sensing looser's revenges in this whole talks.
And besides there are lost of non- Nigerian who are happy and very lucky to be spouses of Nigeria Citizens.
so u should keep your bad lucks out of here and consult a psychologists.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by H2O2: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
Freiburger:

What attracted u to them if the first place
When i'm fed up with a particular set of ppl i need no online publication about it i just stay away from them. i'm sensing looser's revenges in this whole talks.
And besides there are lost of non- Nigerian who are happy and very lucky to be spouses of Nigeria Citizens.
so u should keep your bad lucks out of here and consult a psychologists.
bros he tire me o
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Leilah(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
Glad for you, pitty more African ladies wont give western men a chance. Never know until you go!

1 Like

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by TOPE20001(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Good for you but errrrrrrrr they are not my type. There are still a few good naija men out there, trust me cool
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by H2O2: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
Leilah:

Glad for you, pitty more African ladies wont give western men a chance. Never know until you go!
What's your own business with that. Did they dictate your own choice of men to you
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by MsDiva1(f): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
There's nothing to gain by hating them. By hating them, you're giving your exes the upper-hand; you dumped them and now they are with someone else while you're walking around hating them. You know you've tried them, they don't work for you and frankly you're not the only one, move on to another race/nationality of your choice. Plus, hating them doesn't increase your chances of finding love.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by waleski(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2010
Hw many times wil d issue of generalising be touched b/c u av had ur share of misfortune with some 9ja men does nt mean dat all 9ja men are lieing cheats u av just been luking d wrong way nd if u cant get a decent one go marry a white guy just dnt generalise it is getting annoying every thread u see it is always 9ja men are dat 9ja women are dis it is pathetic
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2010
Owo jono. . . . . .money don burn. A Masters degree and this? Pathetic!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by ayettymama(f): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2010
guys guys guys

if you claim we are generalising

instead of just talking too much

why dont u tell us why were wrong

instead of insinuating we are the cause

for example

if a guy said;

all nigerian chicks are dumb

ill tell him

thats why im in ivy league!

simple
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 27, 2010
olugirl:

Read all the responses from my previous posts and came to the conclusion that there prob will be no end to this mess with 9ja guys.

Gone back to my ex and yes he's white and before you'all crucify me:

- I am no looser, i have a masters degree and work professionally mainly with whites in the city,
-My standards are not ridiculously high as my ex was some 9ja bar man, but dumped him quickly when i saw he was trying to borrow money from me etc
-Those that said i should look at myself as mayb d problem, i did and you know what conclusion i came too, i am a good person! i do not lie to anyone i love.

Those that always blame the woman are d reason for low self esteem amongst females in our society today. Why should i be blamed when a man you did not like in the first place chases and begs even sends his friends to beg that he really cares about you. but then starts to mess up?
If a girl is at fault, y not tell her what she did wrong so she can adjust, rather than d guy just messing her about and lying.

I am not an expert on black or white men, but d truth is the 9ja guys have dated/ met/ seen with friends, most have been liars and cheats, while the white ones at least say d truth. if he only wants a black experience he will tell u! do They dont carry sex on their head the way desperate, silly 9ja guys do

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chamotex(m): 3:16am On Jan 27, 2010
stillwater:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are laughing abi
I know you love this kinda topic

Pataki:

@ Olugirl,
I don't know where you have been hanging to find out Nigerian men here in London, but the reality is that there are genuine honest Nigerians out there.

While you consider what your parents would say and feel about you marrying a white, the ultimate truth is that your joy in marriage is the most important. You strike me as a decent lady, and all you have to do is exercise patience and search rightfully. But then again, it does not have to a Nigerian man you must marry.

I could actually connect you with single blokes here in London who are downright sincere, and they keep convincing me to stay on the path of sanity with Nigerian women. . . .otherwise, I have lost faith in Nigerian sistas here in da UK.

All the best lil sis.

Look at this man trying to [i]P[/i]imp grin cheesy grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 4:57am On Jan 27, 2010
Pataki:

@ Olugirl,

All the best lil sis.

One can imagine why SOME of these women whom their has society has pushed into sexual starvation can sit behind their PCs and abuse all Nigerian men coz of cowards like Pataki, imagine someone who 've slept with every Nigerian she ever came across changed the taste and later came back for the Nigerian men, now dissing Nigerian men once again. Am ashamed of you Pataki. A German once told me that with 20 cent u can get a nigerian man cos they 're so cheap.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2010
tbaba83:

nawao like say part 1 never do she go do part 2. oya where dem dey. poster cant u stay single 4 a while. is it prick that is itching u like dis. leave naija men alone jo.

No mind am, ppl dey treat u bad u no go leave dem alone? If na Naija woman dey talk like that many go say na B**ch she be.
But we dey na give up for cowards, i'm not seeing it happening
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2010
@ POSTER

Congrats on finding love. Can you pls now let it go. I seriously see no point of you opening part 2.
Why don't you go and contribute the numerous bash Naija Men/Women threads here on NL instead of opening another one
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 5:55am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ POSTER

Congrats on finding love. Can you pls now let it go. I seriously see no point of you opening part 2.
Why don't you go and contribute the numerous bash Naija Men/Women threads here on NL instead of opening another one

At least is communicating with Nigerians onece again thanks to Nl and to every one who contributed to her topic, grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2010
tbaba83:

u call who out? ode abi ode. see your foolishness. even color pink cant hide your stupidity.
what stupidity? sigh. . .
my last words for you, get over it.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by tbaba83(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2010
ahh is that what took u all night to reply,  grin grin grin grin. really really F.o.o.l.i.s.h indeed. u WWF tagteam orobos cant take on me. Buffons
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2010
Freiburger:

At least is communicating with Nigerians onece again thanks to Nl and to every one who contributed to her topic, grin
Omo I tire oooo.
The lady has already made her points in part 1, so why is she opening another thread? undecided  Or does she have an ulterior motive? undecided
What else does she have to say that has not already been said? undecided .She is just beating a dead horse by insisting on discussing the same topic over and over again.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2010
chic2pimp:

Omo I tire oooo.
The lady has already made her points in part 1, so why is she opening another thread? undecided  Or does she have an ulterior motive? undecided
What else does she have to say that has not already been said? undecided .She is just beating a dead horse by insisting on discussing the same topic over and over again.

Just maybe she is seeking your attention, word on the street is that you are the man.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by Freiburger(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Just maybe she is seeking your attention, word on the street is that you are the man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una go kill me here ooooooooo.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (part 2) by chic2pimp(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2010
OgidiBoy:

May Amadioha tear your yansh apart with his huge koboko cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / Girls Why??? / Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.