Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos (35653 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
A 2016 female graduate of the department of Microbiology in the Faculty of biological and physical Sciences, Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri popularly known as Chizzy has passed on. The corps member who recently passed out of NYSC camp and was posted to Jos, the Plateau State before she met her untimely death - died after coming down with pneumonia.

She reportedly died immediately she was moved down to Imo state yesterday, June 20th 2017. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/chizzy-imsu-graduate-and-nysc-member-dies-in-jos.html

2 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ok...
No one will scrap the NYSC.
RIP is all I have to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
No one is forcing the exercise on you.

StephDamielola:
Ok...

No one will scrap the NYSC.

RIP is all I have to say.

14 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
R.I.P Chizzy

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Josh44s(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which kind yeye could be that. Abi one Aboki don do this innocent gal something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
died after coming down with pneumonia.

Josh44s:
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Iamwrath: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Walahi , na wetin i reason be that , or she be sickler
Josh44s:
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
madridguy:
No one is forcing the exercise on you.

Nobody forced you to quote me, so shut your trap or cut off your esophagus.

11 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Lekan1o1: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pls diz NONSENSE NYSC programme should be abolished how many coppers have died this year?.. cry
Rip

12 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Homeboiy: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
That cold for panshin I guess

but village people get matter for her death I suspect

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
What a beautiful damsel. RIP to her

If you're looking for a platform that will help as you journey into business and entrepreneurship, EntMirror is the right place. visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked

One less corper allawee for the FG to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Buylekkinownow(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Good as death take am away
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

What kind of talk is this man? What is nairaland turning into? What kind of demented people is seun raising in nairaland this days? If this play, this is joke taken too far, i mean it is simple heartless and lacking conscience.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Biodunbadmus414: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by wintersnow(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Awww this is so sad...
RIP dearie
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by YeyeGirl(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
shocked chisus
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
Not again....within a year,number of dead serving Corp members is up to 30

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Decapo: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
RIP
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
I haven't done NYSC yet probably won't until my Goverment does us right

2 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal She no even set Good as death take am away Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu
CC :Seun, Mydn44, Dominique, lalasticlala sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Shiitposter: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Stop going to Camp!!!
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by wintersnow(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

Nobody forced you to quote me, so shut your trap or cut off your esophagus.

Haba babe chill naw
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by OgaEvans: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.