Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos (35670 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 6:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Oga no vez.
davillian:
. We have adults, babies,idiots, animals etc here I'm sure you know we're to place him.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A 2016 female graduate of the department of Microbiology in the Faculty of biological and physical Sciences, Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri popularly known as Chizzy has passed on. The corps member who recently passed out of NYSC camp and was posted to Jos, the Plateau State before she met her untimely death - died after coming down with pneumonia.

She reportedly died immediately she was moved down to Imo state yesterday, June 20th 2017. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/chizzy-imsu-graduate-and-nysc-member-dies-in-jos.html

Jos is too cold. May be she was asthmatic and reacted to the cold during initial phase of acclamitization. RIP to her.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Dem dey grade am?
Amiblaize77:

Mumu grade 1
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by ThatFairGuy: 6:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Dem dey grade am?
Amiblaize77:

Mumu grade 1
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Pls diz NONSENSE NYSC programme should be abolished how many coppers have died this year?.. cry
Rip

Guy, no one is forcing you.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by donjahsy(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2017
OgaEvans:
cry
its disheartening to read that precious is gone.... tears and my heart goes out to the family
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by XBLadez: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
if dem born u well
Come my house come tell me this rubbish face 2 face angry angry
I could come to your Wasteland and split your conehead with an axe, but I'm afraid your brown roof might collapse on me.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

Nobody forced you to quote me, so shut your trap or cut off your esophagus.
babe u mean Oooo and ur signature is saying other wise
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by isaacology3000(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by AkachukwuD(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
stinky son of ojukwu I spit on ur fathers grave cry
useless son of a bastard.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by emmieohmz: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2017
all in d name of serving her country for peanut 19,800.....dis mumu nysc tin should b scrapped
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by ladykolly(f): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
No one is forcing the exercise on you.
Says who? evri one is. all most evri firm u apply for a job, dey would request for ur nysc certificate
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Still not by force. tongue

ladykolly:
Says who? evri one is.
all most evri firm u apply for a job, dey would request for ur nysc certificate
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BlackBature(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
this news doesn't add up,that place she took d pic is IMO state Nysc camp not jos, I served in IMO,so I knw
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Lekan1o1: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Guy, no one is forcing you.

Not matter of forcing u or not u know its not eazy to boycott.. u hav to het d letter and u have to give a good reason before getting the letter and huge money is always involved..
So that tell u indirectlt that its force to do it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p / Simon Godwin Idoko Made First Class After Writing JAMB 6 Times, Completes NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.