Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) (31361 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Elle277(f): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are they on contract marriage stuff? Trade by barter things? Celebs!...the more you look the less you see..smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Eomoso(f): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto Dikeh whatever you called yourself why can't you leave this man alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Eomoso(f): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto Dikeh whatever you called yourself why can't you leave this man alone.

I love you, when you broke the news of you getting engage with Kunle Churchill, I was so glad and happy for your new life. And you were so lucking entering into the marriage within few months you gave him a bounce baby boy. Two of you were so blend has a good couple, whenever I sees your pix with Churchill, inside me, I was so glad and I believed your parent spirit where also like the way my spirit was even higher because they are your parent towards your marriage, it look so sweet Tonto Dikeh, why are you using your hand to destroyed your destine.

Olakunle might have married first marriage and it failed, it doesn’t matter, and second marriage can work-out, it happened to some many people like that in life.

You have said so many things how the man domestically abuse you and so and so forth.
Tonto why are you lying, you come up again this morning telling the all word that you Tonto paid your own bride price, for me this is a lie from the pit of hell. I have been reading you and Churchill reaction since you break-up with him.

Tonto did you know the family you married into, a family that has a man ‘Head’ this Nation three time since Nigerian became an independent, both Military regime and Democratic regime - - - General Olusegun Obasanjo, you married into this family.

Tonto which mouth did you have to say, you fed, cloth and gave him pocket money. Let me asked how much did you have? Although that man was not known before, but you are a celebrating, for the fact you are a celebrating does not means you were better than him or richer than him.
But since you left, he is even doing better. Churchill is more educated than you, a doctor for that matter, are you the one also trained him from University level. Tonto which certificate did you have, all in the name of acting which brought you into limelight.

I read an interview yesterday tell-all interview, Churchill calls out Azuka of Media Room Hub who he says refused to publish the evidence he gave to her because she has mutual friends with Tonto Dikeh.

The interview is so detailed with so many facts from him.

For me I believe there is something wrong with Tonto Dikeh psychologically which is yet to ascertain.

I rest my case here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by ikp120(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
But the guy said he gave her 10 million Naira for Christmas. He said he get evidence of payment.

This woman sabi craze sha.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by KvnGRezz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Tonto just shut up already.

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

It's just like bribing your way to get a contract.

You got on the payroll so just shut the fvck up.

Everyone here knows whom you are but I sometimes wonder what lead Churchill into your trap.

We all know you will do anything to continue receiving grants from the USA and from sympathetic and emotional Nigerians.
Lol...am withchuu bby...Can we eyaxchange kwantactz??
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by drtee247(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

Those that judge this lady harshly, pray your own ordeal won't be worse.

Sorry to ask.. But u are Yoruba right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Bari101: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto, just shut up there! Who did you sponsor? Churchill? (Obasanjo's son?). Abeg pack well! .I am not that close to Kunkle, but i knew him for some years before he met you, and he is richer than what you and your movie producers would've ever dreamt of (combined). Dr. Kunkle is easy going and would not hurt a fly. I don't know if he cheated (I cannot defend that) but I know Tonto is a LovePeddler and a gold digger. We were disappointed when we heard he was ending up with you and it's nice to know that he dodged a snipper bullet. Now you want to use his son to hold him to ransom without even considering the little boys future (it's sick) cry . You think life is Nollywood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by ivolt: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

If you read the full text and believed Tonto's story, then why do you want people
to question the source of Churchil's non-existent wealth ?
A man that couldn't afford bride price ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by pweetiedee(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:

Thank you oo. people r quick to judge the lady.

Yes, Tonto has her own faults too, all those flaunting and now coming to say she paid bride price. she shouldn't have flaunted and faked in the first place, she for just sit down and face her marriage.

But mehn, that Churchill guy is a devil.

The first wife paid her bride price too according to d article.

And the first wife has also said the same shit about Churchill and the family.

How r people missing this and insulting Tonto?

Oga oo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by babapressy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
I dnt beliv dis story, she is jus lookin for cheap attention
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kids jumping into marriage issues like jumping on balloons.... Raining insults and all for something you don't really have a clue of.

Does news of broken homes or marriages gladden your heart or what?

"we all know who you are.." and blablabla....
You, are you saint? Who are you and what do you know?

Who says your marriage will be perfect?
Even those married ones that live in their marriage pieces are here saying trash.

Shaking my head... Kids of this generation too quick to hit conclusion button. You won't learn.

Pray your marriage works.

Hardluck Tonto and Churchill. I wished it worked out well for you guys
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by sshalom(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
I think Tontoh really need to stop all these nonsense and pray for healing. This is the father of her son for GOD's sake.

And if indeed she paid for her own bride price, the question should be asked about her self esteem. Everything is beginning to sound like the case of our notorious politicians - Pull Him Down by all means.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by condomuser: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto so u knew coko paid for her wedding n you went ahead to marry him, is your name stupid?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Wize1: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:

Nobody has questioned the source of his wealth because anyone who has basic analytical skills and is exposed enough knows following the details of events that the dude is a fraudster. However,this is not the crux of the matter and I must say that we don't buy into the blackmail because the scorned woman in question is complicit in this, she knew all the while. As a matter of fact she makes it a point of duty to scout for clumsy-ass fraudster moneybag fuckboys to fund her materialistic and gold digging lifestyle, just like many of her slay mama colleagues. And her CV of boyfriends past lends credence to this.(she dated one lousy Maliveluhood dude just before Kunle if I remember). G-boys own the keys to her city for life. Marrying reasonable legit dudes for her is like taking fish out of water, she can't exist. I bet u also believe the part where she says he was poor when she met him and she upgraded him.Lol Yeah right! "He is festish, he's a scammer", bla bla bla, yet she married him, flaunted him around,had his baby, they fall out and all of a sudden she made the grand discovery that he is a G-boy and not an internet engineer. Any attempt to feign ignorance like Evans' wife only works for dummies. Nobody who is sensible is buying that bullcrap. Sh fed and still feeds from his dirty money, knowingly and all we are saying is don't deficate where u eat. People who do that in street pallance are called: Snitches! Rats! Cockroaches!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Jsaviour(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
This woman is officially over board. Must you talk?. They should take her to the nearest psychiatric hospital. The marijuana is too much.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nickymezor(f): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Gosh! Is Tonto okay? This is really disturbing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by davillian(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
Too much Indian movies and besides we warned you never to trust an afonja
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Adeboyefa(f): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2017
MDsambo:
But how could a lady pay the bride price? I thought ladies pay the dowry while gentlemen pay the bride price?

There is a big difference between bride price and dowry

She probably gave him money to go and pay her bride price to her parents. Bride prices are often high in her region so she probably got tired of waiting for Mr I-can-pay-it-all and decided to help this suitor out before he runs for his dear life like the earlier ones.

Since the money was paid to HER parents, it is still bride price.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

Everyone here knows whom you are but I sometimes wonder what lead Churchill into your trap.

We all know you will do anything to continue receiving grants from the USA and from sympathetic and emotional Nigerians.

Abeg u get work, u are FTC on every Tonto thread.

Forming Abuja abi Lagos babe,

Get a Job lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by SURElee(f): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Tonto can lie! Let's think back, there was a time this Tonto said Chuchill didn't ask her for money like her other exes. Mscheewww! When you think you want to drag somebody through the mud, you also end up showing your own stupidity and getting stained by the mud. Which brideprice did she pay when it was only Introduction that was done because she got pregnant. Deranged tonto, keep ranting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by linearity: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2017
donbenie:
How much is her bride Price that Churchill cannot afford,to the best of my knowledge it won't be more than #100k,whatever it is that he does for a living or how much he is worth shouldn't be an issue, Tonto is in the BEST position to know and I bet you she can NEVER have married a poor man..based on her track record even before Mr X came in to the picture,I'll say be very wary of judging THIS case by a one-sided account..

The truth, we never would know the true picture...but if you read the exposed text between her and her mother Inlaw, she indicated that, the samething happened during Churchill's first marriage i.e. it was that lady that foot the bill and there was no rebuttal from the mother Inlaw.

I Tonto have her own problems with telling the truth, but it does not make sense dragging a neutral individual into your lies, when you know that it can easily be refuted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by BiggyBamBam: 3:57am On Jun 22, 2017
adontcare:
Wtf? No matter d delay, I cannot pay to get married. It seems church hill mum don't want her son to marry. She seem d interfering mother. First wife and mother got issues, second wife and mother also get beef. If it is me o, if oga mother no like me, and oga is misbehaving anf oga allow his mum to interfer na to find my square root. Mothers and sons love no be here o. A man that allow his mum into his marriage, is not yet ripe for marriage.

What about a woman that allows her mom in their marriage?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by pressplay411(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2017
no wonder the marriage crashed, she was fake all through.
guess the director finally yelled cut....drama queen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by princessayesha(f): 5:51am On Jun 22, 2017
You see...desperation. you wanted to get married soooo bad that you paid your bride price sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by newoffer: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2017
You are valueless if you pay your own bride price. With all your personality, I least expect you to fall for this kind of cheap scam
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
MDsambo:
But how could a lady pay the bride price? I thought ladies pay the dowry while gentlemen pay the bride price?

There is a big difference between bride price and dowry
Shey they always tell us how English is not our language...hehehehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by sweetilicious(f): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
xynerise:
Some people no get shame at all. Did you also pay your hospital bill after child delivery?

Sometimes I wonder if she is proud to reveal all these
I had respect for she and her hubby at first becos they were fighting right.They have lost it.You don't talk about someone you once claimed to have deep emotions for before.You shouldn't do that.Both are jobless.smmhhh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by TrumpDonald2: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

It seems you know Tonto very well. Have seen your comments on some threads about her and your opinions are always against her. Is she that bad? Enlighten me pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Jobaski(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2017
I wonder what kind of a virtues woman are you, to come out in public and say you paid for your bride price as exposed as you are, you are not ashame. what were you thinking at the first place, yourself and the so called churchill, who is now the man? mutchew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by trumpcoat(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
may God console her from heartbreak and deliver her from self righteousness
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by graciella(f): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2017
OchoL:

God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Collection Of Genevieve's Kisses / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.