Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (72361 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

ok she needs a strong hug abi?
She need that Kenyan grass cutter in her laive
Wahlahi she will stop all this rubbish instantly grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Trinity213: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto, Please stop this, it doesn't tell well of you at all.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
But...........

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Babe chill!

Just stop making a fool of yourself.

The truth is already coming out.

Like I always say "Tonto is a liar and a business woman"

We here in Abuja (Girlies) know you very well and what you can do to save your silly ass.

Continue with the blame game ok.

NGO won't pay for long
How about what Churchill's first wife said?, since you're calling Tonto a liar.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by dinggle: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
The truth is in her interview, she is a crack head. But this guy Bleep up big time, carry werey put for house where fine girls full ground...pls bros no waste time go and marry and keep enjoying your life, your son will come to you in due time.
Even Biafra has rejected that idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto is definitely pained and loosing it. She has demonstrated strong instability with her choices of words and the construct of her conversations with the mother in-law.

"Mama Kunle" sounds totally like Tonto's historical reputation for loutish outburst and addict's signature.

It is obvious she totally disrespect this woman, and whoever thinks she has the right to Vent this level of venom on her In-aw should present his or her mother for equivalent humiliation.

Her language doesn't align with that of a woman who is capable of building a home, there's million of women around the world who are supporting their men in very strong terms without such gross misconduct.

We were here when the whole world started counselling Tonto to eschew alcoholism and drug abuse. So we can conveniently say she's totally under influence , even up till today.

My word of advice, MOVE ON.

No be by force to stay in a marriage with you.

Moreover, we didn't see where the woman sent you any message or the nature of the message, why only leak your own "carefully crafted and typed" bombshell. #mindgame #kolewerk
Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Not everyone is ready for the unity and protection that marraige offers
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by dumie(f): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Plss they should spare us all these tales of woe... Immaturity at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by keypad1: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
frubben:
Fear woman ooooo, if u wan make u last long and enjoy ur money, no carry woman matter for head o. If love dey sweet dem, dem go park ur pisure full facebook, instagram, twitter. If d love Don bitter dem go tell people say na u force am put the pisure.

Fear woman
Just Bleep and let's Bleep
No carry dere matter for head o

Make I come dey go
true talk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
churchhill mother set...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Sunmolar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
your grues is against men paying for your head. you we're not ready for marriage and submission from onset. I pity church hill and others in your cage. the ten million ,did you collect?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nnemuka(f): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto i believe you, Yoruba men fear them oo...
Their mission is usually to ruin women, Davido, Wizkid, Lanre Gentry, Tiwa's husband, vera sidka's boyfriend Yomi, etc
list is countless...

Fear Yoruba men shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
How about what Churchill's first wife said?, since you're calling Tonto a liar.

Sis In my previous posts I have explained Tonto's stunts. She got into talking terms with his ex to step up her victim game.

She asked the Nanny to implicate Churchill but when she refused, she called her name's and pushed her out of her house.

Babe Churchill might not be perfect but he is a good man, I hope you meet him.

Tonto got out of the relationship too fast, it's not the rule of the game.

for you to play the Baby Mama game well, you must be patient. She is going to burst the gang don't you see?

Aren't you seeing Davido's second baby mama complaining that she is tired, Oh Yeah ! what were you expecting? she doesn't give a Fvck about the Baby, she just want to get her name on the payroll.

Babe this business pays like mad.

NGO pays too

Tonto is too greedy, she is doing both and that's why it's very messy

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Thank you grin
aiir2303:

Your head needs engine oil. Your reasoning processes ain't running well
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by femi4: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yoruba people and incest be like *inserts zuma's picture*
Na their work na. But it seems to run in this particular family. Was it not their father that allegedly slept with his own daughter in law?

Nwamaaikpe what do you have to say about this? angry
Birds of a feather......I m not surprise cos a fool calleth unto another

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Melonny(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na wa o. this thing dey pain me sha. Tonto is the first woman I see as beautiful after watching "magic drum". I didn't complete it till today because I heard she died in it.. Tonto I feel your pains. it's abstruse why these celebrities don't want a happy life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
I DONT GET ALL THIS CHATS AND LEAKS OF VIDEO IN TONTO DIKEH AND CHURCHILL...THE MARRIAGE HAS ENDED SO WHY THE STRESS AND LEAKS....ATTIMES I WONDER IF TONTO IS IN HER REAL SENSES....U KNOW THIS GUY IS A DIVORCE, YOU KNOW HE USES AND BRING FETISH THINGS AND CHARMS INTO THE HOUSE, YOU KNOW HE TOUCHES HIS MUM INAPPROPRIATELY LIKE YOU SAID AND YOU STILL HANG ON TO THE MARRIAGE..YOU NEVER CRIED OUT THEN....SO WHY NOW?...MY ADVICE IS, LET THE GUY AND HIS FAMILY BE...MOVE ON AND MOVE FAR AWAY....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by obataokenwa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lumig:
I'm getting irritated with this Tonto/Churchill family saga. Can't Tonto keep her issues private?Maybe na me dey show unworthy interest. Bullshit!
Everything was calm till Churchhil replied that fathers Day picture and it has opened a can of worms. Nigeria don't have any news for us, so we petch on any news we see so as to keep life going. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by harizonal123(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
This mad woman called tonto needs attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Thank you! angry
femi4:
Birds of a feather......I m not surprise cos a fool calleth unto another

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Amoamare: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
people should just Know that in every nonsense their is sense . Until you people appreciate that , then you all would continue being gullible. Dumb fellows everywhere. The Churchil guy is an undercover. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
/
Tonto said that Igbo men refused to marry her because they ain't sh!t and that she finally met her King X.

https://www.nairaland.com/905871/cannot-marry-igbo-man-because

Well...what an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see same standing up.

\
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Melonny(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yoruba people and incest be like *inserts zuma's picture*
Na their work na. But it seems to run in this particular family. Was it not their father that allegedly slept with his own daughter in law?

Nwamaaikpe what do you have to say about this? angry
Your case is like someone who asked whether 'they came up with 911 as the police number after 9/11'. Isn't the person, stupid? Stupid people everywhere!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by talk2saintify(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
YHU FORGOT INTERNET NEVA FORGETS angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by khalids: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
It just got ridiculous......now I cant even believe anything she says anymore.....

Madam this is not a movie cut all the bullshit....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Kachigifto3: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto sharaap there

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
The only way you deal wit frustrated people like this is to engage them verbally word for word action for action, because if not they think they have won the battle when you keep quiet and will never stop ranting like the mad woman that she is, and keeping quiet means you did the things she is accusing you of please defend your self don't back down and when frustrated women like this thing called tonto sees that you are readyti confront them action for action you will see that she will go and look for a hole to hide. Shameless thing common with Igbo ladies especially from Imo state. Una full street

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sis In my previous posts I have explained Tonto's stunts. She got into talking terms with his ex to step up her victim game.

She asked the Nanny to implicate Churchill but when she refused, she called her name's and pushed her out of her house.

Babe Churchill might not be perfect but he is a good man, I hope you meet him.

Tonto got out of the relationship too fast, it's not the rule of the game.

for you to play the Baby Mama game well, you must be patient. She is going to burst the gang don't you see?

Aren't you seeing Davido's second baby mama complaining that she is tired, Oh Yeah ! what were you expecting? she doesn't give a Fvck about the Baby, she just want to get her name on the payroll.

Babe this business pays like mad.

NGO pays too

Tonto is too greedy, she is doing both and that's why it's very messy
First and foremost, Tonto wasn't his babymama but his wife so comparing her with Davido's babymama is quite funny to me. Tonto was self-made before she married that dude, Davido's babymamas are leeches.

Secondly, you seem to be defending Churchill as regards to this issue. I don't know that guy too well neither do I know Tonto beyond the space of social media but I could tell that the Churchill guy isn't genuine. Questions you should ask yourself are; why did he leave his first marriage?, what's his source of wealth?, and if two women you've lived with say you're not good then there's something definitely wrong with you. Tonto may have her own issues but she was calm when she married that guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto needs help. Possibly mental health evaluation....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by dayowunmi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Am not here to comment but one thing I want to say is "Goodluck to the next guy that will marry this Tonto girl" Goodluck cos you will need it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
Benita27:
First and foremost, Tonto wasn't his babymama but his wife so comparing her with Davido's babymama is quite funny to me. Tonto was self-made before she married that dude, Davido's babymamas are leeches.

Secondly, you seem to be defending Churchill as regards to this issue. I don't know that guy too well neither do I know Tonto beyond the space of social media but I could tell that the Churchill guy isn't genuine. Questions you should ask yourself are; why did he leave his first marriage?, what's his source of wealth?, and if two women you've lived with say you're not good then there's something definitely wrong with you. Tonto may have her own issues but she was calm when she married that guy.

Sis, you seem not to understand me but its fine.

I want you to bear in mind that Churchill is a legitimate son of your former president.

I want you to know that Tonto lives a fake life and she was never self made. She got her wealth from past relationships and that's what most actresses do.

If you talk about Churchills past relationships, remember Tonto's Malivelihood.

I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU ABOUT TONTO AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.