Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom (40738 Views)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by babapressy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nice meat
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by ednut1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Arkyval:

'no alligator in Africa' are you for real? Bros come my area, make them catch one give you.
yeah. google is ur friend
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Stevebamdex(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
banmee:

You no go fit live for America/Florida I swear. Just stay jejeli for nigeria? You go spend most of your life for prison with that mentality.

Lol,me that would be in california united states by 2019..if I eventually kill their wild animals then I will make them know I'm following bible commandments grin.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Lol,me that would be in california united states by 2019..if I eventually kill their wild animals then I will make them know I'm following bible commandments grin.

As long as you talking from prison they will listen. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by ashawopikin(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Buhari why grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by statrboiTolu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I know some animal right activists would soon bombards this tread like their lives hangs around it.
But they have forgotten these animals aint friendly too.
Sometimes you have to kill them before they kill you.
God have made humans to be gods over them.So stop showing unnecessary emotions.
Kill and eat is what God commands...!
It is not a sin to kill and eat them aferall,he made them for us.
He told peter,kill and eat..!
oshey pastore!!
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That's a crocodile , there is no single Alligator native to Africa

Are you sure?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
smartty68:

NairaLand currently facing cloudflare errors;
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by NwaNimo1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you prove this?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by smartty68(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
dauddy97:
Pls, which app did u use to edit videos on android.
VivaVideo Pro or Kine Master

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by NwaNimo1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
keypad1:
I just had sex with my landlord daughter now........this first daughter. The one that is a student of uniabuja. Yes the fair skinned one

She's HIV...... well known,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by keypad1: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaNimo1:

She's HIV...... well known,
she gave you the virus right? Thank God i used condom
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Umennajiego(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
GogetterMD:

Have you seen the monstrous size of a full grown salt water croc before?
Have u seen any before after watching nat geo wild they will just be calling name "full grown salt water croc" lol nairaland I hail !
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Da nduta ami akpon akpa o. Chai sese na iwod effiom ami akpon. Mme trust NtoAkwaIbom nnyin eyeh consume unam ami usop usop. Mme miss unam ye pepper soup oh
chaiiii kasseh mkpo si ntak... ooooohhhhh mmoh ke nke ba ooooo.. dat is, mbufu eyung etie etta afid unam ado, isukke ibaka akemmi inim...
chaiiii...
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Da nduta ami akpon akpa o.
Chai sese na iwod effiom ami akpon.
Mme trust NtoAkwaIbom nnyin eyeh consume unam ami usop usop.
Mme miss unam ye pepper soup oh
Let me interpret:
Dude, this meat is very big o.
Chai, see how this crocodile's head is big.
I trust my Akwa Ibom guys, they will consume this animal fast fast.
I miss pepper soup meat oh
grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
And who said there are no alligators in Nigeria? I've eaten alligator before na. It was brought from Cross River state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by correctNwa042: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2017
franciskaine:
are humans not endangered specie? You eat fruits, eat vegetables, eat meat, eat fish. Are all these not also endangered species? Nature has a way of keeping procreation intact.
you don't seem to know what endangered species are? Have you asked yourself why lions are now very scarce in Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Baroba(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2017
gentlechyke:

Lies. i have caught a baby alligator before in a nearby stream close to my area with yellow and black strips
What you caught was probably a monitor lizard,he is right Alligators are not native to Africa.. No point arguing.. You can always check online
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by correctNwa042: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
And who said there are no alligators in Nigeria? I've eaten alligator before na. It was brought from Cross River state.
alligators are not native to Africa, they are native to north America, na you know wetin u chop
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Baroba(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2017
correctNwa042:
you don't seem to know what endangered species are? Have you asked yourself why lions are now very scarce in Nigeria?

Or Elephants, leopards, wild dogs..
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Jaqenhghar: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

As long as you talking from prison they will listen. grin
ROTFLMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Rick9(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2017
correctNwa042:
Why should you further deplete an already endangered specie?
living in Nigeria is an endangerment on its own.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by 900warriorz: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2017
GogetterMD:

Have you seen the monstrous size of a full grown salt water croc before?

baba help me tell am oo cheesy a matured salt water croc is humans nightmare. this one wey op kill na even lizard size croc compared to Nile crocs.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Opeakins(m): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2017
I strongly Believe another 1 z still around d vicinity..... May God save all dem
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by goldedprince: 2:34am On Jun 22, 2017
wetin oyinbo go kill take make bags and shoes then put price of atleast 2million naira each ,na im black olodos go kill then tell you pepper soup don ready.
later them go begin complain.
mtcheeewwwwwww
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by banmee(m): 3:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

ROTFLMAO! grin

Yes na...
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by dauddy97(m): 4:30am On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:

VivaVideo Pro or Kine Master
Thank, I think kine master is the best. Can u change background with it?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by laiza(m): 4:51am On Jun 22, 2017
Considering making hot pepper soup and selling some parts. Really? Are you fucking kidding me right now Must man kill everything he sees? That creature has been existing since the time of dinosaurs and draggons and protecting it's continued existence by passing down gene and delicate cellular information to its offspring over thousands of centuries. This is a baby croc of not more than 2-3 years old. You could have just capture it and study it's way of life perhaps you'd learn something instead of trying to justify the longer throat and akproko of your ubiquitous stomach and a few thousand bucks. The digestive system of that creature can handle anything, from stone to the complex microorganisms and the fauna/floral ecosystem of its habitat. It's stomach acid can dissolve bones and roofing nails in a matter of days. Do you even want to know why it does that or how? You guys are lucky you didn't encounter a fully grown Nile croc or worse a 12ft alligator. I wonder what will happen when we find the first anaconda in Nigeria. Oh wait lemme guess, it's going to end up in the belly of the beast. Shame on you guys!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by LadyP3(f): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2017
On point! Nigerians though call monitor lizards "alligators".
SalamRushdie:
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by texazzpete(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2017
laiza:
Considering making hot pepper soup and selling some parts. Really? Are you fucking kidding me right now Must man kill everything he sees? That creature has been existing since the time of dinosaurs and draggons and protecting it's continued existence by passing down gene and delicate cellular information to its offspring over thousands of centuries. This is a baby croc of not more than 2-3 years old. You could have just capture it and study it's way of life perhaps you'd learn something instead of trying to justify the longer throat and akproko of your ubiquitous stomach and a few thousand bucks. The digestive system of that creature can handle anything, from stone to the complex microorganisms and the fauna/floral ecosystem of its habitat. It's stomach acid can dissolve bones and roofing nails in a matter of days. Do you even want to know why it does that or how? You guys are lucky you didn't encounter a fully grown Nile croc or worse a 12ft alligator. I wonder what will happen when we find the first anaconda in Nigeria. Oh wait lemme guess, it's going to end up in the belly of the beast. Shame on you guys!

Crocodiles aren't endangered here, and there's no sense in trying to domesticate a crocodile. None of those guys are equipped or trained to 'study' a crocodile and there's really nothing else they could have learnt from observing this creature than they'd have gotten from a rigorous Google search.

While I find it mildly distasteful that people are willing to roast and eat any type of organism they catch, there's no reason for your complaints here.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by smartty68(m): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2017
dauddy97:
Thank, I think kine master is the best. Can u change background with it?
Sure! But haven't done it before. Check YouTube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / How Lagos socialite, Iyalode Bankole died today, Hours before daughter’s Wedding / Huge Python Killed In Ofoni, Sagbama Bayelsa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.