Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? (7914 Views)

Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? by legalwealth(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
bigsmoke2:
The newer model camry are ugly in fact the only good looking camry model is the 08-12 camry (muscle ) all others are ugly . Accords on the other hand are beauties to behold,with the only exception being the 06/07 model that has an ugly rear view all accord models since 1998 are beautiful. though they are notorious for some issues such a gear issues ,quick wear of brake pads and ball joint pullout . I still love them cuz they are fun to drive . Accords are like gf while camry are like house wife.

That backview of Honda accord 06/07 discussion continues is really disgusting to me.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2017
abolore80:
Guys, you wont believe it, but believe me and pardon me as i couldn't take pictures. I saw the almighty camry with a pulled out ball joint yesterday. I was very surprised to see it as i feel camry is completely free from that ball joint issue.

It shouldn't surprise u, every suspension parts is meant to fail one time or the other. I don't think any car is immune to leaf pull, but there's no denying Honda's are more prone especially accords from 1995 to 2007. This does not keep me away from Honda though. So lot of nigerians are just so careless with their cars, the signs will be there but they will ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? by deelabs(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Very good!
Re: Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? by bodmas12: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
bigsmoke2:
The newer model camry are ugly in fact the only good looking camry model is the 08-12 camry (muscle ) all others are ugly . Accords on the other hand are beauties to behold,with the only exception being the 06/07 model that has an ugly rear view all accord models since 1998 are beautiful. though they are notorious for some issues such a gear issues ,quick wear of brake pads and ball joint pullout . I still love them cuz they are fun to drive . Accords are like gf while camry are like house wife.
The last part got me laughing �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Keke Napep New Engine / Audi B5 420-R DTM: The Build / Saudi Aramco Plans To Slow Down Electric Car Progress By Making Efficient Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.