Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" (24929 Views)

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by JNBoss: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
After getting her acting debut in the Super story family drama, Former Beauty Queen and Highlife Musician, Flavour's Babymama, Anna Banner shares photos from the set of a new series by Emem Isong titled "Lovers and Sinners" where she and Tinsel's Matilda Obaseki are the lead actors.

See Photos Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVjhYCDl6GC/?hl=en

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
ok
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Every girl wants to go into acting and modeling. Highly overated jobs

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Such a beautiful girl gone to waste.... thunder fire anyone that quotes me.

This is the typical example of Beauty without brains, this girl is not smart at all. Ofcuz I've never met her personally or neither do I know her but From everything she does, and the choices she makes that are being shown by the media, you can see that she's lost.. it's a shame..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 22, 2017
To act a script is no child's play . At least shes now ready to be useful in a positive way , than selling her pussyyyyyyy for 500naira or even any amount respectively.

She try small.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by femi4: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

This is the typical example of Beauty without brains, this girl is not smart at all. Ofcuz I've never met her personally or neither do I know her but From everything she does, and the choices she makes that are being shown by the media, you can see that she's lost.. it's a shame..
You dey jelux her beauty.....Thunder fire you if you reply

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by veekid(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Ohhh! She's beautiful
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by aboki2000(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

YOU ARE THERE ASKING , LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR WHERE TO MEET GUYS ONLINE .... SEE THIS MUMU TALKING ABOUT BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN ... YEYE THE SMELL ....

@TOPIC...

PEOPLE USING PEOPLES NAME TO GET TO THE TOP

CHURCHIII USED TOTO TO CLIMB TO THE TOP

IT SHALL BE WELL OOOOO .....

THE HUSTLES IS REAL ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Badgers14: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Who cares undecided
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Evablizin(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Fine Baby mama,so flavour na when you start to the grow white dread you go marry her well Happy Acting To Her
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by XVIER(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun let's give the Igbos quit notice. grin
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Lalas247(f): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
But not all can make it ..

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by MadeInTokyo: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin

Dem don puck her anyhow on set behind the movie

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by teamsynergy: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
all this mumu gals blaming her...

its her life, her decision and she is not complaining.. funmi iyanda has a kid and she is not married. she doesn't complain. wtf is now Una stress

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Alexandro15: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
smh at the title

Flavour's babymama

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Angelb4: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

For you to say this means you are also worthless since your value is in how many men you have slept with or the number of kids you have given birth to. Abi you be virgin? Learn to value yourself because if you don't,no one else will.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by mumihaja(f): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2017
its now more honourable to be a baby mama in 9ja! God dey sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by lakeside231(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2017
cool
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by GloryCardinal(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2017
okay what will flavour do now??

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by salaboiz(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Brain + Beauty = Sapiosexual
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by cbkingbeatz(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
undecided undecided
Fresca:

Receive SENSE in abundance

8 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
look at the hand signs.... she Don sell her soul to the devil.
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by edo3(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Yeah,,u can say that again bro,,I watched her on wazobia ogbonge show...So dull.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Bgorgeous: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
So this is how she lost her identity? Why won't you people just use her name instead of always describing her as someone's baby mama

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Beverages: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
When you thought you've seen it all.

between that guy at first pix and flavour

who's more handsome?
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Trina0936:

For you to say this means you are also worthless since your value is in how many men you have slept with or the number of kids you have given birth to. Abi you be virgin? Learn to value yourself because if you don't,no one else will.

What are u even saying? Lol I'm not a virgin as a matter of fact, I have a lot of good healthy sex because prick is life.... but what makes me different is that Atleast I know what a CONDOM is and I also know what are CONTRACEPTIVES... do you use any of these? or are u just another pained bitch who also got pregnant out of wedlock? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
aboki2000:

YOU ARE THERE ASKING , LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR WHERE TO MEET GUYS ONLINE .... SEE THIS MUMU TALKING ABOUT BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN ...

THE HUSTLES IS REAL ...

So online dating is now a crime?? But being a baby mama is "Cool"? I don't blame you, I blame your villagers that are using your brain to fry Akara.

You are among the guys that are busy sending me messages up and down on nairaland hahaha old fool grin
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by WachsComedy: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by dokiOloye(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Na from there dem de advertise their olosho business.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
na wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) / Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.