Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags (399 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by hollawaley2: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
One way or the other, I'm going to become the president of Nigeria in 2019, Gov. Fayose brags
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzvCWdrjWOs
Re: I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by domejike(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria #stage actors #politicians
Re: I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by fyneguy: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
lol this guy is flying a kite.

He is going to run away from office before his tenure ends. He is saying this to give the wrong impression he is not running away.
Re: I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by IgboticGirl(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by APCsupporter: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
maybe he meant biafra.
Re: I'm Going To Become The President Of Nigeria In 2019, Gov. Fayose Brags by eposho: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Look at his wide mouth like rubber slippers.
Its not your fault, na persin wey give ibira drink, nahim fault.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? See Photo / Nnamdi Kanu And His Afonja Analyzers (Season 1) / Restructuring: Why Are Notable Nigerians Silent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.