Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank (11713 Views)

Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / Barclays Bank Asks Nigerians With Less Than £100,000 To Close Their Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
That's the most improved Bank in my honest opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by bayulll011(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2017
thisisayus:
ok
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag

20 last last
Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2017
bayulll011:

20 last last
Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by isaadamsy(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
wow... i love this. seriously, Union Bank is one of the most improved bank in Nigeria. among the top 5 in the country.. thats nice

2 Likes

Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by chrisooblog: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
hi bro guy you are mistaken o! i checked out the branch you spoke about recently and i know for a fact that the place is under renovation. i also know that union bank is doing a lot in that area for instance you can check out their ariaria branch in aba. their service is really fast now sef i can testify to that

swiz123:
If only this will help the union bank at ngwa road,Aba,Abia state to renovate their branch and get rid of all those rats running around there.. That rat stuff they vex me die and stupid phcn have an account with them so if you don't want your power supply to be disconnected,you will need to pay up at the said union bank
Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by rugggedest(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
praise1705:
hmmmm

I just sent you a mail. kindly reply or call me on 0808978092. its important
Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by Myself2(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Beverages:
Eeyaa Am feeling guilty am one of d reason dat contributed to Etisalat Nigeria debt cos am still owing them 500 airtime I borrowed

grin grin grin grin
Ahhhh hahahahahahaha
Re: Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
swiz123:
If only this will help the union bank at ngwa road,Aba,Abia state to renovate their branch and get rid of all those rats running around there.. That rat stuff they vex me die and stupid phcn have an account with them so if you don't want your power supply to be disconnected,you will need to pay up at the said union bank

oga.lol, construction work is going on there na, even me way be customer notice am. they want to rebrand the place, i sha like their ATM service, never dissapoints .keep it up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Forex Trade Alerts / Economic Crises Force 300% Rise In Food Prices / NCC Raids Bank, Others Over 9mobile’s Service Disruptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.