Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (47442 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / 9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Olulinks(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well banging of your ex is very easy..
I pity people that allows their partners to mingle with their exes..
Badt boy. You nailed it!
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by toyinjimoh(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
both still love each other why pretending
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by santanwaegbe: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
nice 1 9ice
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Crazytrump(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Once de be is always de be!!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by victorazy(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
You mean the biittch?
sorry I forgot this tribe no get shame.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Langbasa: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm sure he bleeped her the previous night :/ :/..
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Lanretoye(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
after dem Don embarrass their selves finish... when someone offends you at times,you need to let time intervene.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
.....And How Is That My Business?

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Banter1(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well banging of your ex is very easy..
I pity people that allows their partners to mingle with their exes..
My Ex still on my case like her life depends on it. i pity her current boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by EseWealth(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
good for them
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Ghodanz(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Issokay
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Going back to your vomit?
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
such is life sha, she dumb his ass Wen his musical career is going into extinction buh now that d guy his gaining back his ground she wana cum back. Kolewerk
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by miqos02(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2017
cool
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by okeyfermod(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
You carry the receipt?

send am to me, i dey abk ( if that is abakaliki)
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Bigbite1000(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
No love is as strong as a first love.... Am not surprise....

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by elmagnifico411(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Are dey going to nack? If no, what are dey doing together then? Theirs no backing as sweet as backing your ex. It makes u feel on top of the world!!!! U might wanna ask Brandy.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Zalza: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Great one from Abolore & Toni.... Proud of u guys....
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by davillian(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
The last time my gf visited her Ex she got pregnant. Lesson STAY AWAY from EX

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
MARKone:
Okafor's Law

I know about Newton's law and others'.
Who in the world is Okafor and what does his law state? grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by banmee(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Let them do and get back together and stop this nonsense...

quote author=akinsmyk post=57743595]

They are not back as lovers. Even before now, I had been suspecting them. Payne is always all over 9ice. I follow 9ice on Instagram. 9ice has remarried and has 2 kids already. 9ice had been defending Payne and threatnimg to block fans who insult Payne on his page.

One thing is certain. They are fvcking.[/quote]

Nigerian mentality. Just because you have a cordial relationship with your ex does not mean you want or have to start the romance again. Una no go fit live for any other country except nigeria. The way una de think na wa.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
kolafolabi:
9ice made a big blunder. She was humiliated during the crisis and no one defended her.

Thank God they are back.

They are not back as lovers. Even before now, I had been suspecting them. Payne is always all over 9ice. I follow 9ice on Instagram. 9ice has remarried and has 2 kids already. 9ice had been defending Payne and threatnimg to block fans who insult Payne on his page.

One thing is certain. They are fvcking.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by akinsmyk(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017

One thing is certain, They are fvcking
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

Nigerian mentality. Just because you have a cordial relationship with your ex does not mean you want or have to start the romance again.

Mumu.. Read before you talk, I didn't say that. I'm simply hoping they'll get back together.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by chuks34(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Once hiten twice heard
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by banmee(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Mumu.. Read before you talk, I didn't say that. I'm simply hoping they'll get back together.

Cuntt, why would you wish that for someone who's already married?
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by Jackipapa: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Learn from the past, get back on course and stay together for life time.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by talk2saintify(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Okay they are still in love.
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by eyinjuege: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
akinsmyk:

One thing is certain. They are fvcking.

They have a child together I believe.
He's right to block any fan that insults the mother of his child.
There's no need to make co-parenting difficult with each other. The child usually suffers the animosity.
It's even better if they are cordial, and friendly towards each other. They don't necessarily have to be sleeping together again.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by teeoo1: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Once beatn twic shy
Re: 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together by mapet: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:

Okafor's Law already stated that once a man has had a woman, he can have her again at any time as easy as simultaneous equation

Back in skull we call this "Once debe........."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Mock Kcee On Instagram / Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir / Don't Miss The Latest Nigeria News Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.