Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So (37548 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika And Her Dubai-based Nigerian Boyfriend Have Broken Up / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Ceoflexygist: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Few months ago, News of Vera Sidika's relationship with her wealthy Nigerian man.

Vera posted photos of them together, shopping in the most expensive malls, lounging in luxury hotels in Dubai, driving flashy cars and generally having fun. In one of her many posts Vera wrote:

"Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy. He's the male version of me.#Twinning.".

They have since broken up...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/21/loved-up-photo-of-socialite-vera-sidika-and-her-ex-nigerian-boyfriend-before-their-relationship-turned-sour/

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by TINALETC3(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Upcoming heart breaker, na so dem dey start

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Love gbakwa oku

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by muzeze77: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Really
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Sharon6(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Eeyah. Now the relationship don turn sour.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Rapsainot(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by ad84ada(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Life!
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Zizicardo(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
ehyaaa, poor guy. e pain am
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Noniee: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Is okay. I will not say anything. Maybe the guy below me has something to say. Pass
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Busybodyii: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
NA TODAY?

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Idy4joe(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
Datz Lyf 4you.. tins r beta kept out of social media

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by ChuzzyBlog: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
na wa
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
After d reggae play the blues

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
who are they?

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Guyman02: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Loved up? How can they actually be loving up when they keep scattering?
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Greenbuoy(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
N o n s e n s e

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
TINALETC3:

bae..if i pinch yu ehn... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
nigga have to learn not to give their heart to bitches , they deserve no worth

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by weiren(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Time changes Man
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
na wa o
okay, i have fried beans.
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Hollawayn05(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
but wait oooo
that name "SIDIKA" am sure shes a NIGERIAN
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
After the reggae play the blues
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by loadedvibes: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Who be Vera ?
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Husty(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Show me a man who gives a bleep, and I'll show you a balless eunuch.

8 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by playboy19(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
According to reports tongue this is the genesis of their problem. While the guy was mumuing himself fixing her shoes, that's the new boyfriend at their back keenly observing her ukwu from behind. Next thing we heard....Booom! grin grin grin
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by EseWealth(f): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Auntie sorry oh
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So by Myself2(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
TINALETC3:

It's heartbreaking to see the way most parents are robbing their children their innocence of childhood in the name of modernity and fashion.
Why rush to do adult things,house wey you dey go sleep,no need to hurry go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over / Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.