Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia (35520 Views)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Late Nomoreloss Diagnosed With Fibromyalgia Needs Help / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by BiggyBamBam: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Orpe7:
Hope she has a life insurance.
When we go dey preach am daily prospects go say lai lai am covered with the blood of Jesus. Tell me who cant fall critically ill.
Well sha anyone interested in picking up a life insurance policy with ARMLIFE PLC Just holla

What is your website?
Can I get one for someone in Nigeria, while I pay from the US?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Looking at her palm, she has a natural long life to live. But I believe what ever she is suffering from is self-induced. Looks like she is doing drugs or something. He health does not look right.
You took the word from me.
I equally thought same...
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Docs should have removed it by now !
This is not a life threatening thing .. obv in Nigeria it is ( sad) but women get this a lot at some point
If left untreated yes bleeding all sorts .. but it is not that deep ! This is why healthcare na joke smh small small illness becomes life threatening

Get well soon o !

Definition; (medicine, pathology) A condition characterised by chronic pain, stiffness, and tenderness of the muscles, tendons, and joints.

So how do you remove it? Explain please.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Lalas247(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
specter:

Definition; (medicine, pathology) A condition characterised by chronic pain, stiffness, and tenderness of the muscles, tendons, and joints.

So how do you remove it? Explain please.
no vex, I was thinking something else ..
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Btruth: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2017
May the Lord heal you of all your sickness and pains in Jesus name.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Orpe7(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

What is your website?

Yes u can.
Holla me on 07065630182 (my whatsapp)
As a salesman i get commission on it sales
Thanx
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Kings1464(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Google is your friend .. embrace it please

My dear! Stop flaunting your ignorance online. Use that same google and be educated on the subject matter, then come back and apologize for trying to misinform the populace.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Lalas247(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Kings1464:

My dear! Stop flaunting your ignorance online. Use that same google and be educated on the subject matter, then come back and apologize for trying to misinform the populace.
You are right wink
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSharon:

Please Fear God! It's for your own good.

I don't fear imaginary beings
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
rita25:

Nooo u need Jesus to give u Holy slap and put you back to default setting cos right nw ur full of SHiT

Jehovah and Jesus both deserve that slap more than me for sitting back and watch the world they created turn into ruin

Their incompetence is second to none

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Olulinks:

God bless you. That's exactly how Bibles speaks about it. Faith is useless without our work. Don't just pray for her; go to the hospital where she is and give her money for the drugs she needs to buy. The end!

Why should I give her money when you can go there and pray? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you stopped relying on science for every solution, why are you now calling on God's intervention?

Dear Phoenix please first detoxify your blood by fasting on pumpkin leave water and bitter leaf water for three days then become a vegetarian afterwards may God heal you

Hahaha

Obviously you have lost faith in your god. You trust Ugwu more than it

2 Likes

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
aioluwa:

A Barber does not call or force you to come and barb. You either go to their salon or call for home service.

Barbers do not threaten to burn anyone for eternity for visiting other barbershops or not patronizing them

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Danty37:

atheist spotted... You send money to her account... Werey...

Christian gullible spotted

You either pray and she get heals or your god does not exist. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
almarthins:

Sharap! Dem look for God wey dem no find am?
Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto...na so God talk.

Is your god okro soup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by ExInferis(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Nomoreloss’ Wife Phoenix Battles Chronic Illness One Year After Husband’s Death

One year after she buried her husband, wife of late Nigerian singer Nomoreloss, Adeola Phoenix Osinuga, is battling a chronic disease called fibromyalgia.

A chronic disease that has kept her in constant daily pain and kept her away from her radio job with Rhythm FM.

Sharing photos on social media, Adeola Phoenix Osinuga wrote of her battle:

‘I can almost open my own pharmacy at this rate. Sometimes, you need painkillers for the pain caused by going to the hospital for painkillers.’

‘(Sigh) when I think about the amount of chocolates I could buy with this money instead of buying medicine.’

On March 21 2016, mother of two, Adeola lost her husband, Nomoreloss few weeks after he was diagnosed of Typhoid Fever.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/one-year-nomoreloss-death-wife-phoenix-suffers-chronic-illness.html

Fibromyalgia is in itself NOT a disease.

It is a disorder that could be caused so many factors such as depression, infection, or your genes.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by gulfer: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Is she eplileptic

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Kings1464(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You are right wink

That's a thank you huh?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by Bsideboi(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
It is well with her
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by iykofias(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

What is your website?
dnt come back here cryimg o
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by excel101(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

Where are those pastors and their god when you need them? sad
When one needs the power of God in his/her life, does that person need to wait for the man of God to come searching for him or the other way round.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by iykofias(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
gulfer:
Is she eplileptic
some drugs serve multiple purpose, she's using it as painkiller, jux as I use overdose of paracetamol or cough syrup as painkiller/sleeping drugs.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by hahn(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2017
excel101:
When one needs the power of God in his/her life, does that person need to wait for the man of God to come searching for him or the other way round.

Ordinarily no. The man of god should be able to go without being asked

In fact god should heal people without being asked or reminded

It is either it doesn't care or can't fix it or is imaginary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by excel101(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
ednut1:
how come pple like ayefele, femi opabunmi, cobham and other known celebs never get those healings says alot tho
Is there medical condition that is too big for God to handle? Or have you forgotten that @ point from the scripture, that it was stated that Christ wanted to perform miracle, but couldn't cos of the people's unbelief and lack of faith. Faith is man's ticket to the spiritual realm. Most times wealthy or rich people rarely believe in the power of God, because they felt that their riches can get them anything even health. That's why most of them die of little ailment before their time.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by banmee(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Take her to see TB Joshua.
It's your cross, so don't allow prejudice send her to the grave.
A word is enough for the wise.

Which kain rubbish advice be dis? Normal countries send their sick to the hospital, Nigerians send theirs to church. Smh.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by AlanTuringAI: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you stopped relying on science for every solution, why are you now calling on God's intervention?

Dear Phoenix please first detoxify your blood by fasting on pumpkin leave water and bitter leaf water for three days then become a vegetarian afterwards may God heal you
You mean one has to mix the water from these two leaves or drink them separately? Never knew about this natural way of dexotifying blood. Perhaps I'll try it out. What are the benefits of being a vegetarian over eating animal products?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by eyinjuege: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
miqos02:
fibroid

Fibroid is different from fibromyalgia- which is chronic pain all over the body..

1 Like

Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She had a nice boobi.

Nomoreloss won't be so lonely...
RIP to her.
always saying trash!you really need to get your head examined.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by excel101(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

Ordinarily no. The man of god should be able to go without being asked

In fact god should heal people without being asked or reminded

It is either it doesn't care or can't fix it or is imaginary
During Christ sojourn on earth, there wasn't any account of him healing the sick without them seeking to be healed of him. Those that where healed of any infirmity went out to seek him. Moreover, The sovereign God has a set up standard that he never interferes in the affairs of man unless He's invited. Conclusively He gave us his words for our benefits. God is ready to help man(as born again Christians) in all is affairs, but we have to invite him. Is there anything that God that created man and raised the dead cannot do?
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by missyadorable(f): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Husband die of typhoid fever

wife now suffering from fibromyalgia

How are we sure it was not HIV/AIDS that killed Nomoreloss

and now his wife is suffering from one of the complications of AIDS?

Nothing is impossible
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by excel101(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

Which kain rubbish advice be dis? Normal countries send their sick to the hospital, Nigerians send theirs to church. Smh.
I pray that you don't have sickness that defies all medical cure.
Re: Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia by toprealman: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:
I am a fan

Such a lovely voice

Where are those pastors and their god when you need them? sad
So there are times when the are needed....wow, interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Soot: Hilda Dokubo Cries Out About The Pollution In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Blackface Threatens To Beat Tekno When Next They Meet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.