Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Where Is My Love? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is My Love? (529 Views)

My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) / Burdened With My Love II / My love is gone***RELOADED*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Love? by shegesup: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Where Is My Love?

Femi a vegetable hawker fell in love with the only child and daughter of the king but something happened in the journey of their love……….. “What is that?” stay connected to know. An interesting and moral story of Love, Agony, Struggle, pain and many more, coming soon on
www.shegesup.com.ng and on our WhatSapp group https:///Itt1rg8f2lTDw7wUWHbfZD click the above link to join
An episodic story which was re-constructed and re-organized by the writer so be expecting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “WHERE IS MY LOVE”

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Writing Challenge / Short Story: After Mother's Death / How To Download FREE NDA Past Questions 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.