Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This (36847 Views)

After Reading This, You Will Not Wait For Cheat To Browse Free In 2016 Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by BrutalJab: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
I have just gotten a good deal of buying a fairly used BlackBerry keyone that launched in may 17 from my lady skypchat friend.The cost is about #100k after conversion.
Used overseas phns aren't risky here
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by galadima77(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2017
propanet:
The very moment I noticed your spelling for thieves was wrong,I knew you had nothing meaningful to say

Hahahahahahahaha, guy u get temper oo
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by dacovajnr: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2017
baba4thegehs:
You try. But how can I spend 250k on an high end smartphone when I can get a UK used for 50-100k ? Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Even the new phone you bought today will one day become used. Regardless of the flaws which you said is peculiar to used phones, the used phones market in Nigeria will still represent a larger proportion of the market more than new.

Anyways everyones buying decision is guided by a few important factors outside just being bothered about warranty and free gifts.

UK used phones comes with receipt
Some UK used phones comes with warranty if you buy from a reliable seller at Ikeja
90% of used phones rarely develop faults.

I have never bought a brand new phone and I have never spent a huge chunk of money to fix a used phone. I am very meticulous when buying on that regard it is rare for me make mistakes.

Cased Closed.

1 Like

Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Oladipo1166(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
op money no dy for new phones,

manage the 2nd hand with good specification.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Gkemz: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
True talk. I concur to an extent because even a new phones like tecno, infinix or itel can suddenly develop a fault.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by swiz123(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2017
That first one cracked me up with laughter grin...u can buy stolen phones without knowing,but how the F can u be arrested without knowing that you have been arrested grin grin

1 Like

Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by UjSizzle(f): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Why do people write waste as waist
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Parollawd(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2017
propanet:
The very moment I noticed your spelling for thieves was wrong,I knew you had nothing meaningful to say

lol.,.savagery goals
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by yahmohy27: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

stop spoiling our business op

Infinix note 2_LTE for sale
May be he sells new phones
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
Why do people write waste as waist
undecided beats me!
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by richfriendsng: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
winkmart:
i font want to believe all you have just stated. Though i dont advise people to go for second hand phones. Just go for direct UK used. In fact i have been making so much money buying and selling UK used. I buy at a very cheap price from wholesalers in Lagos and sell at my state. It is a means of earning extra income.

Check my signature for the report
bro, where in lagos do u buy phones at cheaper rate, I live in the east and I want to switch to that business pls help me with the location, I need to enter full time into business after getting an ebook from uknownforce on nairaland on some business ethics and success ebook
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by daneni1(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
baba4thegehs:
You try. But how can I spend 250k on an high end smartphone when I can get a UK used for 50-100k ? Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Even the new phone you bought today will one day become used. Regardless of the flaws which you said is peculiar to used phones, the used phones market in Nigeria will still represent a larger proportion of the market more than new.

Anyways everyones buying decision is guided by a few important factors outside just being bothered about warranty and free gifts.

UK used phones comes with receipt
Some UK used phones comes with warranty if you buy from a reliable seller at Ikeja
90% of used phones rarely develop faults.

I have never bought a brand new phone and I have never spent a huge chunk of money to fix a used phone. I am very meticulous when buying on that regard it is rare for me make mistakes.

Cased Closed.

Bro how far, pls link me up to any reliable shop I can get a good UK used fone at Ikeja
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by TechAddiction: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=winkmart post=57739160]i font want to believe all you have just stated. Though i dont advise people to go for second hand phones. Just go for direct UK used. In fact i have been making so much money buying and selling UK used. I buy at a very cheap price from wholesalers in Lagos and sell at my state. It is a means of earning extra income.

You can buy iPhones from me(wholesale price) 08025025447
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Gofwane(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Beverages:
Okay.

So I just read that you wrote and I will still log on to Olx or to buy Second hand phone today.

You not happy about that??

Am in my House, Coman beat me!!
don't mind the op. All these reasons she listed are not good enough to deter Nigerians.

I thought she was gon say second hand phones now come with bombs in the panel.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by winkmart: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2017
richfriendsng:
bro, where in lagos do u buy phones at cheaper rate, I live in the east and I want to switch to that business pls help me with the location, I need to enter full time into business after getting an ebook from uknownforce on nairaland on some business ethics and success ebook

check my signature sir
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by MsFaith: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2017
In December last year, I bought a UK used laptop, till today I wish I had saved enough money to buy brand new one. The battery is so bad. After going back to change it they still gave me a bad battery. I just wished I waited patiently
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Beverages: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Gofwane:
don't mind the op. All these reasons she listed are not good enough to deter Nigerians.

I thought she was gon say second hand phones now come with bombs in the panel.
Her matter just weak me!!
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Homeboiy: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
yahmohy27:
May be he sells new phones

I don't blame him
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Techpaded:
Why You Shouldn't Patronise SecondHand Devices

[b]4. No Receipt: Nowadays, highway search police asks for receipt of ordinary earphones, talkless of phones. Since secondhand sellers don't issue receipts, it might be a problem if you're called upon to provide evidence of ownership of the phone.[/b]

Source: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/you-may-not-buy-secondhand-phones-again.html

OP, so you mean a policeman will stop someone on the highway and ask him to present the receipt for a phone he bought over 6 months ago? undecided

I do not believe this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by propanet(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
reffreff:

I done quote you
I can see you from angle 90
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Phonefanatic: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Meanwhile.

I just got S8 +
Selling my clean used S7 edge Dual Sim if you are interested kindly check my profile.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Phelixdegreat(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2017
MsFaith:
In December last year, I bought a UK used laptop, till today I wish I had saved enough money to buy brand new one. The battery is so bad. After going back to change it they still gave me a bad battery. I just wished I waited patiently

From your post.... It shows there's isn't any problem with the laptop, just the battery and I believe any laptop old/new can have battery problem. Try and get a better battery bro. Bless
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by evergenuine(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Trash
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2017
hmm
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by bhankymyk(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by bhankymyk(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
that is several licensed store that sells used phones in uk and us, other great country. my question is why not such business here in Nigeria?

when i was in uk i bought almost all my gadgets in cex.com and phone4u.

which any of my gadgets never had any problem.

1 Like

Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by chidekings(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

If the price difference is more than x2 of the brand new one then its either stolen or has some severe, I mean SEVERE grin hidden faults. I bought an iPod 5th generation about a year ago for 40k when a brand new one is 155k. Turns out it was iCloud locked, and stolen. I eventually had to return it to the original owner without any compensation from them. cry I naively contacted the owner of the email to remove the ipod from her apple account and they were already accusing me of stealing it grin grin

If the price difference is less than 2x e.g used = 10k, brand new= 17k, then its best to just earn the same money you wanted to use to buy a used one to buy a brand new one. It could mean waiting for a little bit of time but its better to avoid 'stories that touch'.

There are exceptions though. You could 'hit the jackpot' and actually get a good deal. But that's rare.

U are naive. Really naive.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by micolaj: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
thompson1510:

Xup Bro, do you have any contact in Ikeja for cheap UK used phones one can resell ?

Thanks
I have a reliable supplier of used phones in computer village. Any used phone you buy from them comes with 14 days warranty. If you don't mind, I can give you the office address and website.
Re: You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This by 2shure: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
So a used phone must af a receipt abi.
Because na brand new we dey buy am
Dos na the kind stupid reasons coti dey use obtain men.
Dem see say na old phone or lapy of 3yrs wey dey serve u well.
Dem go begin ask receipt.
Yung man what do you do for a living
Useless and meaningless questions.

I never see police for express bevin dey ask God is Good passengers to come down and start asking dia useless questions of what do u do for a living.
What is in that bag
Can we see your phone
Where is the receipt.

Places where such stupid shiits happens na mostly afonja states
Like ibadan
Lagos
And some parts in delta.
U be like person wey dey enter sorleh
Along

So all phones on olx and jiji are stolen and faulty.
Just tell us u had a terrible experience buying a dead phone from a roadside thief
Abegi.
Way u 4 dey thank God for uk and belgium things
U go fit carry 380k cash go buy new in box iphone 7

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) / 2go Registration Download Www.2go.co.za

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.