Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (22205 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu / Mambila Genocide: Emir Of Kano Didn’t Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by kingdenny(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2017
No massacre can ever be justified. Religion and ethnicity has brainwashed us in this damn country. Our leaders has successfully used that to control us.
Dear Lord if there is a next life, you don't necessarily have to put me in a developed country, just put me where the citizen have conscience and sanity to reason like humans
Nigeria is truly a jungle. I am beginning to agree with that phrase

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Even the dead and yet to live knows you people are hypocrite as any1 can think of. You Christians are murderers. You people were caught among herdsmen in Kaduna, also among Boko Haram members.

All this crisis are fuelled by CAN to destabilize this government because a Muslim is heading it.

It is high time FG should probe the hypocrite CAN about the arms it purchased during GEJ area.

Because the hypocrite CAN might be the ones sharing arms to Boko Haram, this Christian militia and even avengers.
I call for restraint on all sides and a resolution to the crisis.

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by MisterGrace: 5:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Op! You can go and sh1t in your mouth. Why are you trying to twist this into a religious war?

Stark illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by NafeesaAA(f): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If them born Una well make una retaliate without help from military if those mambilla people don't teach you the lesson those Egon people taught you years ago on Nassarwa and since then fulanis have refused to pass through Egonland

Which Eggon Maybe you are mistaking Alago with Fulani, was it not Fulani crack squad that tracked and killed your Paramount Ruler Baba Alakiyo

Even wit all his mystic powers, he died like a house rat caught on a liquid gum trap

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by vedaxcool(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
tuniski:

Which yeye corruption prosecution abi persecution. Anyway, let's call it what it is: ethno-religious conflict. QED

Corruption has always been and will always be part of humanity. So the rather lame talk of everything erupting our fault lines as a nation being blamed on corruption fight back is only for the gullibles. There is tension everywhere before this administration but, they were managed far better than this administration ineptitude.

[/s]

Shut up defender of corruption.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by caleboxylic: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234719-taraba-killings-fulani-communities-call-osinbajos-intervention.html

Even if the said chairman said so, it is just the beginning of what will happen to Fulani people in the middle belt if they don't stop attacking those people.
We are all human beings and you can't keep pushing some people to wall without any reaction from them. These people have endured the attacks on their people and decided to become the attackers in this case.
I just pray it doesn't get out of hands.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by vedaxcool(m): 6:22am On Jun 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Which Eggon Maybe you are mistaking Alago with Fulani, was it not Fulani crack squad that tracked and killed your Paramount Ruler Baba Alakiyo

Even wit all his mystic powers, he died like a house rat caught on a liquid gum trap

Madam you are better than that ipob yoot who only knows hate let's not play their politics of division and bitterness.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by coptic: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Fact. By God grace they should be exposed one after the other just like the way an ipob member was caught parading as herdsman in Kaduna. All these monikers always finding way to post trash are paid 2 do so.

Cc: LionDeLeo

Were the atrocities of the murderous fulanis to be exposed, you would be blind to everything else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by vedaxcool(m): 6:29am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
caleboxylic:

Even if the said chairman said so, it is just the beginning of what will happen to Fulani people in the middle belt if they don't stop attacking those people.
We are all human beings and you can't keep pushing some people to wall without any reaction from them. These people have endured the attacks on their people and decided to become the attackers in this case.
I just pray it doesn't get out of hands.
[/s]

Yet no one called for the attack of Igbos despite Ipob call for arms and bloodshed. When will you purveyors of hate cease you nonsensical way of reasoning and abadon hate? So it is alright to kill people living in one part of the country because of the actions of members of their ethnic group.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by SuperS1Panther: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2017
When you were and still killing, maiming and raping others all over Nigeria as if other people' land is your Father's territory, it was right for you to do so.

You have only reaped 1% of the carnage you have sown. Change your blood thirsty demonic and vampire like ways of life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by EmeeNaka: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Arewa yoots should issue ultimatum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by dienlmods: 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
This is just an example of what will play out if another war should be declared on Biafra....it will be total destruction of Nigeria
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by caleboxylic: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yet no one called for the attack of Igbos despite Ipob call for arms and bloodshed. When will you purveyors of hate cease you nonsensical way of reasoning and abadon hate? So it is alright to kill people living in one part of the country because of the actions of members of their ethnic group.

Whatever satisfies your fantasies. FYI, IPOB have not called for killing of anybody . What Nnamdi said was with regards to those looking for radio biafra transmitting device and they have never attacked/killed anybody.
What you should do is to educate your brothers"herdsmen" on how to respect their host. I'm not in support of killing innocent Fulani people but you people did it in 1966. You killed civilians that gat nothing to do with the 1966 military coup.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by arent88(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Even the dead and yet to live knows you people are hypocrite as any1 can think of. You Christians are murderers. You people were caught among herdsmen in Kaduna, also among Boko Haram members.

All this crisis are fuelled by CAN to destabilize this government because a Muslim is heading it.

It is high time FG should probe the hypocrite CAN about the arms it purchased during GEJ area.

Because the hypocrite CAN might be the ones sharing arms to Boko Haram, this Christian militia and even avengers.
honestly I don't like taking parting in dis muslim, christian conversation but my frnd ur utterances abt CAN and d christian faith makes u look very daft and stupid no apologies.if a local ethnic group attacks Fulani u rope in CAN and christains as d instigators only because dis time d Fulani's are at d recievin end of d crisis.

7 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2017
This is the reason why I think that Government should start taking a hard line on open tribalist violence.

In addition to dealing with the herdsmen-farmer violence.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Fulanis....d terrorists

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by rozayx5(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2017
the way this country is going makes nnamdi kanu a prophet

this country does not belong to us southerners
undecided

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

But you believe the lies of CAN on a non existing Subject called Islamic Arabic Studies.

Shameless liars. Everyone know your media hypocrisy. When it favors your interest, even fake news is authentic but otherwise it is false 2 you.

By the grace of God the hypocrites will never know peace.
Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by opedaydydx9(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
I dint read it all but I think John yep deserves a cold beer and two olosho

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by ivolt: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
It appears the Fulanis are defaulting on their monthly payment to the Nigerian Army,
because I expected the Army to have ransacked the mambilla villages on behalf of
Fulanis.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Homeboiy: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
I fought that eggon fight
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by lamalang(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2017
waste the fulani muthafuckers

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by arabbunkum: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2017
He did well.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by KingTom(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
ivolt:
It appears the Fulanis are defaulting on their monthly payment to the Nigerian Army,
because I expected the Army to have ransacked the mambilla villages on behalf of
Fulanis.
grin grin do you know the funny part? When fulani herdsmen attack the army sends a team (soldiers majority of them being Hausa/fulani) to calm the situation grin if na you who would you support
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2017
undecided why?
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Toosure70: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
akoko IYA won to.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by loomer: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
This one na genocide abi?

And the ones una dey kill and destroy other community since na suicide we go call am.

As una think say violence na una right

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I smell Fulani lies everywhere here

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by sinistermind(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2017
I just noticed that most of the Buharist here are Hausa muslims, so i'm not surprised. Anyway, not that i am supporting this, but how do you expect these people tk act when most have lost their families to fulanis. These aggrieved people will use the smallest reason to retaliate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals / Ayodele Akele Is Dead! Ex NLC Lagos Chairman Dies / Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.