Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (22217 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu / Mambila Genocide: Emir Of Kano Didn’t Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2017
God will punish all of yhu Fulani's stupid set of people

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
If the all communities that have been attacked by fulanis should use the same momentum to attack the fulanis back in like manner, i am sure by now they will be wiped out and we will all have peace, anyway its never too late, they need to feel the pain they havd been inflicting on others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
dealslip:
shocked shocked Wow! Are my eyes deceiving me. Fulani claiming victims. Who has left more tears, blood and carnage in their trails more than this Fulani herdsmen. For how long did they think others will continue to endure their senseless killings because of cows. How come they don't fight and destroy the farms of the farmers in core Fulani states. Nigerians are on red eye mode, so they have to park well. They will get their brothers in the army to assist them but they will meet their Waterloo each time.

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Gkemz: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Stupid fulanis crying wolf when they are the real wolves. Maybe the acting president should start with probing of the massacre of Benue, Delta, Edo and Taraba citizens by the Fulanis, the remnants who are abandoning their villages and farmlands for the fear of Fulani herdsmen have turned to IDPs.
May the militia continue to wipe dem out. Wicked set of race.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by KingTom(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

I am sorry: I need to teach these keyboard hypocrites a lesson.

They are being killed - They wail.

They killed - They blame the victims.
So the pictures you posted on the other thread were fake? So you just woke up to cause trouble, why kazeem why in the holy month? Smh

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If the all communities that have been attacked by fulanis should use the same momentum to attack the fulanis back in like manner, i am sure by now they will be wiped out and we will all havd peace, anyway its never too late, they need to feel the pain they havd been inflicting on others
fulanis strength is their brothers that are heading all the security agencies,even chief Army of staff is their brother.
this is a well articulated plans by bubuhari and his people before he took over power,to exterminate other ethnic tribes that are christians in the north

5 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Kemperor: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Taraba no peace for the wicked...
Kil them all.... Let them feel the pains of people they rendered fatherless, motherless, orphans etc...
Kil them all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by lastmessenger: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
We knew people behind most of the attacks but people prefer to hide the truth just to propagate their hate against the sitting president. But I believe with time, Almighty will expose the evil people behind the crisis.

lying president. He is no longer sitting,he is bed ridden in an undisclosed location in London. Bloody hypocrites.I don't care how many Fulani's die cos they don't look back when they want to start killing,rapping woman and destroying farmlands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by mfm04622: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Ojiofor:
Hmmmm,its like Fulani want to wipe out this defenceless people.

Always read before rushing to post! It will save you from appearing as you appear here

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2017
2016v2017:

fulanis strength is their brothers that are heading all the security agencies,even chief of of staffs are their people.
the center is crumbling, we shall see for how long this will go on.
It's an open secret that the army is on the side of the fulanis, we all know that

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by ericuzor(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Very touching.
you say what

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by seguno2: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
greenmonk:
If seven people confirmed dead is massacre and genocide what is Agatu?

Let us ask Buhari in London.
Maybe he will find his voice to answer or the presidency cabal will answer for him, as usual.
Fulanis are too damn wise.

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Gkemz:
Stupid fulanis crying wolf when they are the real wolves. Maybe the acting president should start with probing of the massacre of Benue, Delta, Edo and Taraba citizens by the Fulanis, the remnants who are abandoning their villages and farmlands for the fear of Fulani herdsmen have turned to IDPs.
May the militia continue to wipe dem out. Wicked set of race.

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
the center is crumbling, we shall see for how long this will go on.
It's an open secret that the army is on the side of the fulanis, we all know that
we all know that,then what's the solution?

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
lastmessenger:
lying president. He is no longer sitting,he is bed ridden in an undisclosed location in London. Bloody hypocrites.I don't care how many Fulani's die cos they don't look back when they want to start killing,rapping woman and destroying farmlands.

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by persius555(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly my brother. They tried everything under the last administration to paint we Muslims black but Almighty exposed them.

From the Independent day bomb blast that was planned and executed by the last administration just to tell the whole world that a particular people are not happy with his government but God Almighty used " Henry Okah " to exposed them.

They still went ahead and assembled another blood thirsty group " Boko Haram " but our living God who is Hayu Qoyum still used " General Azazi to the revealed their evil plan.

They killed him to hide the truth but the deed has been done. Again the forge ahead to use their supreme leader plane to arrange weapons through back door " Black Market " yet God revealed their evil plan and I believe he will continue exposing every evil doer trying to bring war into the country.

So far the Nigeria Custom has impounded two containers of weapons from same people. We don't have power to fight our enemies but Allah is sufficient for us. Him " Allah " that stood with Muslims during the battle of Uhud will surely be with us and shame every enemies of Nigeria. They want war but we are not for war but am sure the fate of the As'hab Al-Fil awaiting them all.

Let pray for the deceased of the massacre.

Why so much anonymity ( "they, their"winkin your comments. Why not come out clearly and openly accuse the CAN of being behind Book Haram instead of being unnecessarily cryptic with your message.

I hope you have concrete proof to back your insinuations or else you are just a religious bigot.

We leave in a mysterious world where nothing is impossible, but more clarity and certainty is needed to know your stance on this Boko Haram issue.

From your comment, I can only deduce that CAN is the sponsor of BokoHaram. I hope you know how weighty these accusations are.
It's funny how you quickly absolve Muslims from this BH phenomenon even when 98% of its foot soldiers and suicide bombers have been proven to be of Islamic faith.

Like I said, we live in a world where nothing is impossible but please don't run away from facts and figures.

9 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by 2016v2017: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
If the all communities that have been attacked by fulanis should use the same momentum to attack the fulanis back in like manner, i am sure by now they will be wiped out and we will all have peace, anyway its never too late, they need to feel the pain they havd been inflicting on others

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by jasawa: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I smell Fulani lies everywhere here
And i smell that your mother must have born you in a baby factory
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by repogirl(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Genocide ko! Where are the pictures of dead people. Abi are cows now Fulani people?

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Ojiofor: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2017
mfm04622:

Always read before rushing to post! It will save you from appearing as you appear here
Meaning what?We all know Fulanis are the aggressors and looking for a reason to carry out ethnic cleansing on indigenous people.Na today?

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by durangokid: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Please let censor our utterance and be mindful of what to say here.

Do you think it is only the fulanis that have monopoly of violence? Now they are complaining of being attacked, these blood thirsty people, why people are not condemning that is because fulanis are very wicked people are always killing at any slightest opptunity even witout looking back, People were saying over 15000 Igbos members met yerterday what people dont know is igbos know that the fulanis are waiting to loot igbo property as usual and if anything happens to any igbo man or his property in the north nig will not be the same this guys will pull this country down with massive destruction that will force UN into nig

6 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
lastmessenger:
No o. Dont mind them. After they finish wiping out villages aided by their brothers in the army, they will now claim it's bush people from Mali and Congo or wherever.

Deluded bunch of liars and fanatics deceiving themselves. The hottest part of hell has been reserved for those murderous vermin.

7 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Michael004: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

But you believe the lies of CAN on a non existing Subject called Islamic Arabic Studies.

Shameless liars. Everyone know your media hypocrisy. When it favors your interest, even fake news is authentic but otherwise it is false 2 you.

By the grace of God the hypocrites will never know peace.
You are just as foolish as your islam

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by SaulRazor: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Which Eggon Maybe you are mistaking Alago with Fulani, was it not Fulani crack squad that tracked and killed your Paramount Ruler Baba Alakiyo

Even wit all his mystic powers, he died like a house rat caught on a liquid gum trap

Is Baba Alakiyo dead? Please do you have a link to it

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by ransomed: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Any situation that makes the hunter to be hunted is a goodnews or terrorists to be terrorized is a welcome development. Nobody has monopoly of violence. If some folks believe they have a kin at the helms of affair and unleash mayhem on people, payback time will definitely come and it is even at hand.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
2016v2017:

we all know that,then what's the solution?
co-operation between communities and subtle repraisals.these animals need to be taken unawares,they will be dead before their army brothers show up ,they won't even know what hit them that is what I mean by subtle

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by PhantomD(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
We knew people behind most of the attacks but people prefer to hide the truth just to propagate their hate against the sitting president. But I believe with time, Almighty will expose the evil people behind the crisis.

Exactly wat u said wen boko haram started, instead of u to profer a solution, u go around blaming others.

5 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Ten06(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Osinbajo will not reply until these fulani stop killing people all across the country. God punishing you for murderous activities all across Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by buchilino(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
WEN WE IGBOS WERE SHOUTING DAT BUHARI IS NOT MAN OF PEACE BUT A BLOODY MAN, SOME OVER ZEALOUS CUCUMBERS CALLED US FLAT HEADS. WATS HAPPENING IN TARABA IS JUST D BEGINNING. VERY SOON AN EMIR WILL ARISE FROM BENUE.

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Princesaha: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

I fought that eggon fight
Are u eggon or Fulani bro? Tell me more about that fight cos i have heard it severally.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by armadeo(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2017
mfm04622:

That guy is a disgrace. Didn't even read just commented.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayodele Akele Is Dead! Ex NLC Lagos Chairman Dies / What Is The Difference Between "First Lady" And "Wife Of The President"? / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.