Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders (22212 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Fulani Elders Tackle Miyetti Allah Official Over Tinubu / Mambila Genocide: Emir Of Kano Didn’t Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by tuniski: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shut up defender of corruption.
Hypocrite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by poseidon12: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Interesting to hear Fulani, the perpetual purveyors of genocide, now crying genocide. They are getting a dose of their own medicine. Other Nigerian groups being terrorized should get in touch with these Mambilla people to learn how to handle these Fulani terrorists.
Nice to know there is a group in Nigeria the Fulanis are scared of.

7 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Jun 22, 2017
So the Fulanis can claim to be victims in this country? Small world indeed.

6 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by kingthreatz: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
The fact remains no tribe has monopoly over violence

5 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by diablos: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
The pussies have all chickened out... calling small rough play genocide grin these lanky, ugly looking trouble makers just met their godfathers in crime and just when the show was about 2 begin they already resigned. Such cowards undecided

5 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by slivertongue: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2017
so the fulanis also cry??

5 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by balanceofterror1(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly my brother. They tried everything under the last administration to paint we Muslims black but Almighty exposed them.

From the Independent day bomb blast that was planned and executed by the last administration just to tell the whole world that a particular people are not happy with his government but God Almighty used " Henry Okah " to exposed them.

They still went ahead and assembled another blood thirsty group " Boko Haram " but our living God who is Hayu Qoyum still used " General Azazi to the revealed their evil plan.

They killed him to hide the truth but the deed has been done. Again the forge ahead to use their supreme leader plane to arrange weapons through back door " Black Market " yet God revealed their evil plan and I believe he will continue exposing every evil doer trying to bring war into the country.

So far the Nigeria Custom has impounded two containers of weapons from same people. We don't have power to fight our enemies but Allah is sufficient for us. Him " Allah " that stood with Muslims during the battle of Uhud will surely be with us and shame every enemies of Nigeria. They want war but we are not for war but am sure the fate of the As'hab Al-Fil awaiting them all.

Let pray for the deceased of the massacre.

You are a COMPOUND idiot to reason this way. No wonder your useless mother abandoned you in the gutter after vomiting you out FOOL.

All the people your Fulani brothers killed in Enugwu who was behind it?.

6 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by slivertongue: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly my brother. They tried everything under the last administration to paint we Muslims black but Almighty exposed them.

From the Independent day bomb blast that was planned and executed by the last administration just to tell the whole world that a particular people are not happy with his government but God Almighty used " Henry Okah " to exposed them.

They still went ahead and assembled another blood thirsty group " Boko Haram " but our living God who is Hayu Qoyum still used " General Azazi to the revealed their evil plan.

They killed him to hide the truth but the deed has been done. Again the forge ahead to use their supreme leader plane to arrange weapons through back door " Black Market " yet God revealed their evil plan and I believe he will continue exposing every evil doer trying to bring war into the country.

So far the Nigeria Custom has impounded two containers of weapons from same people. We don't have power to fight our enemies but Allah is sufficient for us. Him " Allah " that stood with Muslims during the battle of Uhud will surely be with us and shame every enemies of Nigeria. They want war but we are not for war but am sure the fate of the As'hab Al-Fil awaiting them all.

PEACE indeed

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Fvck them

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by JONSYN7154: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
What about the genocide your people did to my agatu brothers in Benue state? Go seat down joor.

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by wanger50(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Where are the images of these much talked about Mambilla attacks?My suspicion is that this is some fake news put up to justify planned attacks on that area by the Fulani's
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by system21: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:

One major problem with islam is that they lie to themselves

4 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by emmieohmz: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
KILL D COCKROACHES

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by madridguy(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Counter my point with fact Ma and not otherwise.

system21:

One major problem with islam is that they lie to themselves
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Omofunaab2: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Fulanis shouldn't expect any form of sympathy from other tribes

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by GworoChewinMaga: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:

Afonja see how you just can't help sucking Fulani arse

To be a Muslim and a Yoruba is a curse

3 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by cowardafonja: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
NairalandHowTo:

I am sorry: I need to teach these keyboard hypocrites a lesson.

They are being killed - They wail.

They killed - They blame the victims.
[/s]

You people should desist from peddling lies and trying to cause disaffection amongst communities. Nobody killed Fulani in Mambilla. Those Fulani guys committed mass suicide when they heard that their cattle died.

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Themandator: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I smell Fulani lies everywhere here

Their soldiers just arrived and need an excuse to attack and subdue the entire local government hence the statement that the chairman ran through the entire towns and villages mobilising his kinsmen since only his kinsmen make up the Lg

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by davillian(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Fulani : they just killed us and our cows
AHQ: who
Fulani: Mambila
AHQ : what do you want us to do.
Fulani: bring army 1 truck, armoured tanks, war jets and plenty AK47 we need to revenge after fasting.
AHQ : ok, give us 1hr.

because they killed 1 or 2 fulani the whole nigerian army stormed there. Una neva chi chun chin.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by mekybabe1: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2017
So Fulani elders dey? They'd been silent on the killings meted out on communities by their herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Jaqenhghar: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:

The way some of you lie is amazing.
When Boko Haram started and were focused on killing christians and policemen alone. Most of you muslims applauded them. I am a witness to things that were being said in public places ( wurin masu shayi, ) in motor parks, etc. I understand Hausa so you cant tell me anything. You guys were happy and ots only when they began killing muslims it becamea christian agenda.
You always talk like muslims are victims dont get me started on the crimes perpetuated by muslims in Kano, Kaduna etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by vedaxcool(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
caleboxylic:

Whatever satisfies your fantasies. FYI, IPOB have not called for killing of anybody . What Nnamdi said was with regards to those looking for radio biafra transmitting device and they have never attacked/killed anybody.
What you should do is to educate your brothers"herdsmen" on how to respect their host. I'm not in support of killing innocent Fulani people but you people did it in 1966. You killed civilians that gat nothing to do with the 1966 military coup.
[/s]

You support the killings of Fulanis and yet pretend and lies to yourself that IPoB didn't make bloodthirsty threat against Nigeria.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by eltalentino(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:

Sad, I thought you were smarter than this. Apologies, I judged you too quickly.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by mikeweezy(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Very touching.
what is touching there ....when the fulani's were busy killing thousand then is not touching abi?

1 Like

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by str8talk1: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Stories that touches the heart
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by prosperofficial(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2017
No tribe has Monopoly of violence, if only the Bible allowed retailiation and bloody violence, I don't think Fulanis will still be existing in this country!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by Homeboiy: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Princesaha:

Are u eggon or Fulani bro? Tell me more about that fight cos i have heard it severally.

Its about the eggon vs Fulani

that's ombatse fight

baba alakio

Google about it...u will understand better
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I smell Fulani lies everywhere here

You obviously need an operation on your nose so it will stop smelling lies. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by piecesprince(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Una never see anything this what all Nigerians should start doing.Foork em all they are motherfkas that deserves to die.Why crying over this small killing that didnt even last a day.do you know how people at Enugu and other parts of Nigeria felt when you went there with automatic riffles and weapons to kill thier folks I wish they wiped all of you before your supporters came to fight on your behalf as usual
NairalandHowTo:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/234719-taraba-killings-fulani-communities-call-osinbajos-intervention.html
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by MalcoImX: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You are a COMPOUND idiot to reason this way. No wonder your useless mother abandoned you in the gutter after vomiting you out FOOL.

All the people your Fulani brothers killed in Enugwu who was behind it?.

This is crazy thinking. All rational people know the limit of their power. That's why there are lots of questions on this 'herdsmen' issue. How could Fulani move all the way to Enugu and start killing Enugu people? Can Nnamdi KANU come to Kano and do all that his useless he's doing? Answer me honestly.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by madone: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
This is crazy thinking. All rational people know the limit of their power. That's why there are lots of questions on this 'herdsmen' issue. How could Fulani move all the way to Enugu and start killing Enugu people? Can Nnamdi KANU come to Kano and do all that his useless he's doing? Answer me honestly.
can you write in clear English. People re reading.
Re: "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders by madone: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
They think this is the time of usman danfo dio. Lol them never know anything.let all these old men heading the govt die and leave this country for us. Then Fulani people will know their place.then is then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Won With 281 Votes, Bago Had 76 votes / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.