Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) (2728 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Rich Couple Cause Great Havoc Along Uniport Express (with Photos). / Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by wurabecca(f): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2017
So, it all happened last night and I decided to pour my pains and perhaps to make other young Lass and lads learn.

I was in the kitchen preparing Dinner, unknown to me, Dad has bn calling me..probably to get him water, and I was blasting Fall by Baba Imade.... I really do like the song. So..... cry, Mum was aback yelling and talking...the typical Nigerian mother's talk....perhaps I no hear anything...the music was loud.... and I really like Are you done talking part normally, you tend to sing where you like most aloud right?....well I did embarassed..... last night! Stapula(Garri turner) Fall on me! cry cry..... learn from me pls.....

Do not Sing misunderstanding lyrics loud... Use only one ear plug...... bye cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by etzskillz(m): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2017
are u done talking ;Dare u done talking
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by etzskillz(m): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2017
are u done talking

2 Likes

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by paschal47(m): 5:31am On Jun 22, 2017
grin ;DPon pon pon pon pon pon pon pon pon pon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2017
wurabecca:
So, it all happened last night and I decided to pour my pains and perhaps to make other young Lass and lads learn.

I was in the kitchen preparing Dinner, unknown to me, Dad has bn calling me..probably to get him water, and I was blasting Fall by Baba Imade.... I really do like the song. So..... cry, Mum was aback yelling and talking...the typical Nigerian mother's talk....perhaps I no hear anything...the music was loud.... and I really like Are you done talking part normally, you tend to sing where you like most aloud right?....well I did embarassed..... last night! Stipula(Garri turner) Fall on me! cry cry..... learn from me pls.....

Lolz. Shey obe o sha jona.

1 Like

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:42am On Jun 22, 2017
so sorry
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by dayowunmi(m): 5:58am On Jun 22, 2017
You were beaten with stirrer! Lol
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by sexy74(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2017
wurabecca:

I was in the kitchen preparing Dinner, unknown to me, Dad has bn calling me..probably to get him water, and I was blasting Fall by Baba Imade.... I really do like the song. So..... cry, Mum was aback yelling and talking...the typical Nigerian mother's talk....perhaps I no hear anything...the music was loud.... and I really like Are you done talking part normally, you tend to sing where you like most aloud right?....well I did embarassed..... last night! Stipula(Garri turner) Fall on me! cry cry..... learn from me pls.....

so what have you written now?

4 Likes

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by hahn(m): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Hahahaha

This is funny cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by ovisprince(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Lmfaooooo!!! beating fall on you.. op sorry oh
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by wurabecca(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2017
sexy74:

so what have you written now?

I don't know...ask your phone screen...... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by SirKriz(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
wurabecca:

I was in the kitchen preparing Dinner, unknown to me, Dad has bn calling me..probably to get him water, and I was blasting Fall by Baba Imade.... I really do like the song. So..... cry, Mum was aback yelling and talking...the typical Nigerian mother's talk....perhaps I no hear anything...the music was loud.... and I really like: Are you done talking part normally, you tend to sing where you like most aloud right?....well I did embarassed..... last night! Stipula(Garri turner) Fall on me! cry cry..... learn from me pls.....

Lol grin . Sorry about that. First time I saw the video on TV, I just had to go download. I played it on repeat throughout the whole night.

@bolded: The correct thing is spatula.
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Franky826: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Ajicold(f): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol Pele O
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by sexy74(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
wurabecca:

my phone screen tell me say you just buy your phone and subscribe for your first internet. grin
wurabecca:

my phone screen tell me say you just buy your phone and subscribe for your first internet.
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guy I rock the Skull candy crushers and it has a switch when turned on the bass is heavy like putting a speaker on your ears with bass. Sheet's mad as fvck
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is it

Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Davido feat wurabecca

Stipula fall on you

Banana fall on you

Prada fall on you
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by wurabecca(f): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
SirKriz:

Lol grin . Sorry about that. First time I saw the video on TV, I just had to go download. I played it on repeat throughout the whole night.

@bolded: The correct thing is spatula.

Thanks sir..... embarassed, the song is nice...I'm still playing it.

izzou:

Davido feat wurabecca

Stipula fall on you

Banana fall on you

Prada fall on you

Izzou can we remix it....My mum will Produce
grin

Ajicold:
Lol Pele O

Aunty Cold ese....edakun e learn from me.

coolestchris:
so sorry

Thanks Hun. kiss
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by tuscani: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
wurabecca:

I was in the kitchen preparing Dinner, unknown to me, Dad has bn calling me..probably to get him water, and I was blasting Fall by Baba Imade.... I really do like the song. So..... cry, Mum was aback yelling and talking...the typical Nigerian mother's talk....perhaps I no hear anything...the music was loud.... and I really like Are you done talking part normally, you tend to sing where you like most aloud right?....well I did embarassed..... last night! Stapula(Garri turner) Fall on me! cry cry..... learn from me pls.....

is it spatula you are calling stapula ? Hian
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Amosjaj(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
pcguru1:
This is it

Pls how much is this and where can I get it, really need something döpe
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Amosjaj:

Pls how much is this and where can I get it, really need something döpe

I bought mine at Spa it was like 31k quite pricey bought it because I needed good sound quality.
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2018
wurabecca:

Do you mean spatula
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by tuscani: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
wurabecca:

oga, Na spatula you dey call stapula ?
Re: Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures) by addictiv(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
pcguru1:
This is it
this looks like a monster

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Handmade Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos, Nigeria / Get Quality Handmade Shoes In 48 Hours At Good Prices / Please Patronize Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.