Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In (445 Views)

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In by mrifeanyisblog: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Blessing Joshua, a 40 year old woman residing in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa state capital, has accused her 50 year old lover, Oku Ekanem, of raping her 15-year-old daughter, simply identified as Oku, at the Swali area of the city in Yenagoa on Monday.

According to Blessing, the state security outfit, Operation Doo Akpo, arrived to quell the tension the incident had generated in the area.

Blessing narrated her trauma to the International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Wednesday.

“It happened on Monday at about 1am. I was watching television with my neighbour till late and retired to bed at about 1am. It was not quite long, I heard the scream of my child and l ran to the direction of the scream. But l was shocked when I saw him defiling my child.

He claimed it was the work of the devil and I told him that this would be last time, the devil would use him and that I would take the matter seriously. He pleaded and barricaded the door to prevent me from calling neighbours. But I tricked him and ran outside with my child to call police patrol team at our junction. He was arrested but he denied the act. But a test carried out at the hospital showed otherwise.”

source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2017/06/50-year-old-man-blames-devil-for-raping.html

Re: 50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In by ademoladeji(m): 4:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Smh

Re: 50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In by sleemoon(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2017
. Bloggers and spread of lies dis day.... All in d name to mk money.. I won't be surprised if it graced front page

Re: 50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: 50 Year Old Man Blames The Devil For Raping His Lover's 15 Year Old Daughter In by ZeroUnity: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Cult Gang Strikes Again, Killing Family Of 5. / Scam Alert: Lady Cream Seller Scammed Me / Nigerian Man In London Beats 5 Year Old Son To Death For Misplacing His Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.