Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please (1700 Views)

What About Kenya / Visa Info: How To Apply For Kenya Visa In Nigeria / Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Please nairalanders, I need help. I will be in Kenya first week of July for 5-days workshop and another 5 days training on Adobe Premier; so I will be there for 12 days. Now my issue is that, I don't know about the visa. The academy gave me this website - https://www.ecitizen.go.ke to apply for visa. Few years back, Kenyan visa was on arrival but I don't know if the policy still remain same.

Please I need best information as regard this and if anybody with recent experience here can help out. Good bless!
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by maxkia(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
It is still Visa on Arrival.But you need to Put in a $100 Bill in between your Travel document instead of the Normal $50 Visa Fee.At Point of Entry,Do not go near a Male Immigration Officer.They Detest Nigerians so Much.Stay on the Line that has a Female Immigration officer on Seat.

1 Like

Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2017
maxkia:
It is still Visa on Arrival.But you need to Put in a $100 Bill in between your Travel document instead of the Normal $50 Visa Fee.At Point of Entry,Do not go near a Male Immigration Officer.They Detest Nigerians so Much.Stay on the Line that has a Female Immigration officer on Seat.
God bless you my brother. I just sent you a pm...please reply.
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by frankyfranky(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
U can get ur Kenya visa here in Nija.
Havilah world travels.
Based in Abuja.
08069666926(watsapp)
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by Fallawx(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2017
God bless you my brother. I just sent you a pm...please reply.

You will surely get visa on arrival . No go met agent for Naija ooo because you go still pay at point of entry . I stayed in Kenya for years and got married and have my daughter there .
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by mokane28: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
hello is Kenya still visa on arrival for Nigeria passport holder because a friend just told me they have stopped and i plan to visit Kenya next month
maxkia:
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by cutieme(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fallawx:

You will surely get visa on arrival . No go met agent for Naija ooo because you go still pay at point of entry . I stayed in Kenya for years and got married and have my daughter there .
How life in kenya bro?Wetin dey there to hussle?
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by mokane28: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hi i intend to travel to Kenya next month, is it still visa on arrival?
maxkia:
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by Fallawx(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
cutieme:
How life in kenya bro?Wetin dey there to hussle?

Life is good broda , but via hustling . No dulling . But don’t join the noisy Nigerians ooo for you to stay save . No go club to they brag ooo . Their ladies are fantastic if you are lucky with the reliable once .
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by cutieme(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2017
Fallawx:

Life is good broda , but via hustling . No dulling . But don’t join the noisy Nigerians ooo for you to stay save . No go club to they brag ooo . Their ladies are fantastic if you are lucky with the reliable once .
Bro so wetin man fit hussle over there now?
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by Fallawx(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
cutieme:
Bro so wetin man fit hussle over there now?
What you have at hand would determine , don’t just travel for the sake that people are traveling . No more about the country and the immigration laws
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by cutieme(m): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2017
Fallawx:

What you have at hand would determine , don’t just travel for the sake that people are traveling . No more about the country and the immigration laws
What do u mean,no more about thecountry and immigration laws?
Re: Info About Kenya Visa Needed Please by wanger50(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fallawx:

Can u kindly PM me?l'll be so glad if we can talk

(1) (Reply)

Must I Have A Travel History Before Getting Study Visa To Canada?? / 15 Interesting Facts About Norway That You Will Be Amazed To Know / Exploring Obudu Cattle Ranch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.