Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Evans Keeps His Money In GTB, Wife Exposes Billionaire Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Keeps His Money In GTB, Wife Exposes Billionaire Kidnapper (448 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans Keeps His Money In GTB, Wife Exposes Billionaire Kidnapper by Alisegun(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, wife of arrested billionaire kidnapper, Chukwuduben Onwuamadike, popularly known as Evans, has revealed the bank he used to hide his ill-gotten money.

In an interview with the media, Uchenna disclosed that her husband kept his money in Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), adding that officials of the bank frequented their house to transact business with Evans.

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/evans-keeps-his-money-in-gtb-wife.html

Re: Evans Keeps His Money In GTB, Wife Exposes Billionaire Kidnapper by smartty68(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2017
And GTB has the highest cases of fraudulent customers! About 99% of scammers on NairaLand are GTB customers!

So she's finally talking I thought she never knew her husband's illegal dealings

2 Likes

Re: Evans Keeps His Money In GTB, Wife Exposes Billionaire Kidnapper by madbuhari: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2017
super story... do u think he is that stupid ?

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Governor's Wife Wants Wicked Police Woman Arrested / Armed Robbers Attack Yoruba Actors In Ogun / Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.