Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) (33483 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by gentlechyke(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
na real wa
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by crazygod(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:
Dammy krane is their mentor..... stay for shop dem no gree.

Go do apprentice na wahala.

Go do boy boy, dey claim sophistication.
Have u fainted lately? Fainting is good for the body. Oya receive it. Faint! Faint!! Faint!!!
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by fxskye: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Abayomi...... use your brain.

A divorcee whose mother has 3 filling stations but couldn't pay her house rent.

How do people fall for this kind story?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by IgboticGirl(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

i have saved dat picture for future reference
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
This is more than blind love. Jazz is suspected.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Bidex6444(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmmm... Facebook love? Shior... The guy is stupid and crazy. What type of yeye love is that? Good for him because of his stinginess . How on earth will he do such thing. Oloshi
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by igbohausayoruba: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Foreign Mugu
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Very tribelistic fellows, you wanted a wife from Afonja extract, now you have gotten her, abeg, make you park well. Make you go nurse your wound Jor, next time when you see a Yoruba woman you go run 4, 40.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

cheesy World pipu cheesy
Chai shocked
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Lowoa: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Do your maths. it should be 232,185,000

alcmene:

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Your mum has four filling stations but you can't afford house rent.......her mum is so selfish and wicked. Still I sent money to pay rent.

I want to marry her and entrust so much to but I don't even know her family or rather nobody in my family knows her.

She is the only Yoruba woman I love and I can ever find.

I don't have a single family in Nigeria. All my family are dead!

I can fly down in two days to deal with her.

I'll Take her to court. Take her to court....she must be crazy.

What of if she has deleted her Facebook page and change her address.

Just plain stupid and more stupid. Stupid dot com.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by chronique(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
CheezyCharles:
wait oh I don't understand how this thing works! if it was a white man I go understand but this one na Naija to Naija. Can you,yes you reading this send money to someone u met on social media ?without meeting them face to face for once?

Lol. I'm sure you have never met someone sounding so convincing and real, over the internet. You'd be forced to let your guards down and it isn't usually because you are stupid and not intelligent. Sometimes, you get to a point where you need someone to be real with and at such times, you could fall into such traps cos you're vulnerable... However, not everyone goes stupid on full throttle. Some have a way of applying breaks while at it. If you have never done something stupid in the name of love, don't judge people. Even the intelligent ones still fall per time.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by simplycarro: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Facebook look, always go sour.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ole na Ole, weda e get pikin or e no get

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by ThatIgboBoy: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Evans suppose kidnap this man since he dosent know what to do with his money
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

You are one of those idiots that fail to use their brains to reason. Do we need to remind you that all tribes in Nigeria, be it Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, et al is involved in crime?
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
morbeta:
She is the loser. The man wanted sincere and honest relationship and it's not his fault. He trusted the idiot 419 woman who is cursed beyond hell. I really appreciate Nigeria police and their records nowadays.

I doubt if they are recording such where nameless Nigerians are involved
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Na dem

THEy do fraud both online and offline

is either they do credit card fraud or marriage fraud

Coward igbo girl, you should use your brain once in a while. All tribes in Nigeria can be involved in crime.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by alcmene: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
adetayo234:

You are one of those idiots that fail to use their brains to reason. Do we need to remind you that all tribes in Nigeria, be it Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa, et al is involved in crime?

Una own too much joor.... imagine preserving one's intestines with gin and probably drinking from the bottle every morning

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

Una own too much joor.... imagine preserving one's intestines with gin and probably drinking from the bottle every morning

Do you know how many flaaaatheads have been killed and jailed for drug pushing? Do you know how many flaaaatheads have been arrested for murder and kidnapping? Few days ago, a flaaaathead buried charm in another person's farm. Can you remember how many human heads and headless bodies were found in Okija shrine? And does okija shrine belong to Yoruba? It is either you have lost touch with reality or you are an empty idiot.

And a very good example is your flaaaathead bloda, nwoke111, who just opened a new account on nairaland to post fake bet wins. Igbos are as criminal as anybody else. In fact, igbos are the worst.
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
nwoke111:
are u tired of lossing or u are still doubting here is your right source, 100 percent sure add it up and get your own

You won't give up until you have duped people, right?
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by alcmene: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you know how many flaaaatheads have been killed and jailed for drug pushing? Do you know how many flaaaatheads have been arrested for murder and kidnapping? Few days ago, a flaaaathead buried charm in another person's farm. Can you remember how many human heads and headless bodies were found in Okija shrine? And does okija shrine belong to Yoruba? It is either you have lost touch with reality or you are an empty idiot.

And a very good example is your flaaaathead bloda, nwoke111, who just opened a new account on nairaland to post fake bet wins. Igbos are as criminal as anybody else. In fact, igbos are the worst.

Be the judge

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by bolrew: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
This guy mumu, he didn't even contact any of his family in Nigeria before such amount of money to unknown lady... Chai
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Unimaginable123: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
This adeniyi is so dumb. U desperately want to marry a yoruba woman. And it's a divorcee mother of 4 that u like
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by adetayo234: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
alcmene:

Be the judge

You didn't deny any of the things I said. And like I told you earlier, all tribes in Nigeria are involved in crime. When you ascribe crime to just a tribe, then you are being stupid and unreasonable. Who doesn't know that flaaaatheads will do anything, including crime, to make money?
Re: Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na wa o. This guy na big mugu o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.