Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest (39976 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by agitator: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
aku626:
I was really devastated when i heard this on the radio. It's disheartening someone's mom, grand mom, what a way to die. To the authorities and those in position to do something if this was your mom, sister what would you do?
Are there any good fulani herds men out there? if they're why aren't they disassociating themselves from this crime. I guess they're all evil. If so why aren't they all treated as enemy of the state, why the hesitation?

They invited it on themselves. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Venica(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
if all the energy spent fighting political enemies are used to fight all this demons. nija could b better. still waiting for the arrival of the NA
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Venica(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
if all the energy spent fighting political enemies are used to fight all this demons. nija could b better. still waiting for the arrival of the NA
rip ma
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by sshalom(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is sickening...RIP.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by scorpio2013: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Old woman like this na Im person de rape?
hauwababy:
A woman identified as Margaret Udiamehi has been ra*ped and beheaded by men suspected to be herdsmen at Ekpoma, in Edo State.

According to the story, when the woman did not return home from the farm, her people went to the farm to look for her but found her dead bod, with her head off. The family also noticed that had been ra*ped by her attackers.

She is said to have ran home weeks before when she was attacked by herdsmen on her farm.

As expected, her family and sympathizers took to the streets to protest her death

http://www.yeoal.com/2017/06/people-protest-rape-and-killing-of.html
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
what a loss, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Mcreloaded(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
How many more will go like this before the federal government will intervene.
Please let's adopt peace I know this woman's death by Gods grace will bring justice and an end to this Fulani issue especially here in Edo state amen
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by JFT24(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
any murder or atrocities that occurs in the east n ss is now blamed on herdsmen. you people better look inward

kokoro ti nje efo.............

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by goodnews777: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Because southerners are stupid. why not go after every FULANI herdsman they find. Can,t Ekpoma people fight? Fools.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by persius555(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
I expect traditional rulers in Ekpoma to rise and chase every Fulani herdsmen out of their domain since the killers cannot be produced.

Everyone is playing politics of favouritism. Where is the governor of Edo state?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by 2badForReal: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
No herdsman can disappeare with his cowa after killing people.

If you miss the ball don't miss the man

Same way

If you miss the herdsman I beg of you don't miss the cows, kill them all
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Edopesin: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should carry out an autopsy on her ASAP.

If it is discovered she had an orgasm... That will help bring some closure to her family
Wich Kind Of Idiot Is This Sef? Must U Comment Nonsense Evritime

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Time to go d way of Taraba my Esan people...
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by Chukzy44(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
sweet Jesus this isn't getting funny anymore this Fulani men should be thought a lesson hence the f .g has refused to look into their killing spree,I think every communities and villages should protect themselves by looking for a strategem to defend themselves against this barbaric people, oh no even an old woman about the age of their mother God help us !
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by candyx: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2017
millhouse:
We won't see any soldiers being deployed here ..but if it was a reverse scenerio like in Taraba ,the NA will swing into action.

My dear, it is happening in Taraba too, is just that Tarabians are worriors so they fight back because they are tired of complaining and nothing is being done.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest by GreatManBee: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Bus Driver Dresses In Police Uniform Robbed Bank Customers (photo) / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.