Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) (50841 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by ivolt: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.

On a scale of 1 - 10 for DUMBNESS, you can be rated.
Go cure your hatred and you shall be free.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even Daura they bow to Fayose De Great...
fayose greater than nnandi azikiwe and ojukwu put together.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbo
DieBuhari:
A man far greater than Awolowo.
Greater than Oduduwa who was kicked out of heaven.
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 2:17am On Jun 23, 2017
fiizznation:
This VP is too petty for my liking. Who goes to a densely populated market and allowed himself to be almost mopped by some women? In Nigeria where there is serious security challenges, you as the acting president is roaming around in a place were a sniper can easily snipped you out even before the blink of an eye, and maybe put the nation in chaos by your silly act.

Osibanjo is classless and too petty for my liking. Just look at the foolishness he did last week, making one inconsequential miscreant that called himself a freedom fighter feel a little important by giving some useless reasons of why he(the miscreant) wasn't invited to a dialouge meeting.

You don't have to appear too petty just because you want people to like you. And no, I don't dislike osinbanjo, but is just that his pettiness turns me off.
You really need to understand the meaning of the word "Petty". Dictionary fall on you. Common sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Climax11: 2:19am On Jun 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Governor Fayose exchanging pleasantries with the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo during the Acting President's meeting with Governors and other top government functionaries on security matters in Abuja today. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/29374.html

They are laughing with Okwute simply because they are not able to bring him down....
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:25am On Jun 23, 2017
good one wink
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even Daura they bow to Fayose De Great...

You sure need glasses
Re: Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) by victorDanladi: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
A man far greater than Awolowo. Greater than Oduduwa who was kicked out of heaven.
you mean just like NRI or ERI of kingdom of Nri and Aguleri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.