Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

12 Fashion & Clothing Businesses That Pays Well - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Fashion & Clothing Businesses That Pays Well (413 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Businesses That Will Make Money In The Time Of Corona Virus / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Fashion & Clothing Businesses That Pays Well by dailyguide(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2017
If you have been a regular visitor of this blog since it was created, you will notice that we have been giving you nothing but the best in the business world.

There are lots of businesses you can venture into that are make lots of bae for investors and entrepreneurs.

Today I will be taking you through the practical steps or guides on how to make money from the fashion or clothing world.

No doubt, the clothing industry has so many lucrative business opportunities for anyone to invest in. This means your gender, age, tribe or whatsoever does not matter.

I will be giving you 12 Top Lucrative and Trending business ideas in the clothing industry

Let's Kick Off »»

1. Printing and Embroidery Services-:

Clothing designers need people to enhance the beauty of their designs by adding some decorative embroidery and printing,

Although you would need to invest in some equipment and get some training to be able to handle this business, it is one of the best businesses you can do in the fashion industry,

2. Uniform production and sales-:

Uniform production is also very lucrative. You can produce uniforms for schools, sports teams, factories and social organizations and if you are lucky enough, you could land deals with organizations that require large quantities of uniforms like the military or the police.

3. Vintage clothing-:

Fashion is something that revolves. Palazzo pants were in vogue when I was 6 years old but now they seem to be back in trend.

There are some people who just love vintage pieces because they are unique and of good quality and apart from that, movie producers also use them as costumes for their movies. You would definitely make money from starting a vintage clothing shop, especially if you take it online.

4. Secondhand clothing sales-:

A lot of people buy secondhand clothing. I have even heard some people say that they prefer secondhand clothes to new ones because secondhand clothes are usually more durable. Well, I wouldn’t know how true that is but what I do know is that if you start a secondhand clothing business, getting people to patronize you wouldn’t be a problem.

5. Buy and Rent Out Decoration Clothes-:

Do you know people pay to rent decoration clothes for events.

There are event decorators who don't have materials and they need to decorate weddings, birthday and event halls.

They get good pay so you can also get cool cash from them by renting out materials to them...continue reading here » http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/06/12-fashion-clothing-businesses-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons To Invest In Real Estate Before 2018 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Invest In EMERALD GARDEN CITY Ibeju Lekki By Free Trade / Dear Nairalanders, Have A Business Emergency! I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.