Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University (903 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by massinola(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
Nnabude Nnaemeka of Nigeria origin has graduated on top of his class with a first class honour in international finance. The elated man while announcing it on his Facebook page wrote:
Yes, I made it! To God be all the glory!!. Special appreciation & gratitude goes to my family & great friends for their immeasurable love, support & encouragement. #Bsc_Done
#International_Finance_graduate
#First_Class_High_honor
#Top_student_in_InternationalFinance_program
#Blessed_indeed!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by massinola(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Congrats bro

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by Maryaaam(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
massinola:
Nnabude Nnaemeka of Nigeria origin has graduated on top of his class with a first class honour in international finance. The elated man while announcing it on his Facebook page wrote:
Yes, I made it! To God be all the glory!!. Special appreciation & gratitude goes to my family & great friends for their immeasurable love, support & encouragement. #Bsc_Done
#International_Finance_graduate
#First_Class_High_honor
#Top_student_in_InternationalFinance_program
#Blessed_indeed!!!

This is emu university that i graduated from. I really liked it.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by Maryaaam(f): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
I can help you with ur applications in north cyprus too. I just help and i dont do it for money. There is up to 50% scholarship in some universities for masters and phd.
My watsapp number: +905338351808 or email me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Igbos be feeling like God now!!!

congrats my brother
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
cool cool cool
forming James bond already!! cheesy.

Igbos I greet oo
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by dayjeee(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Maryaaam:
I can help you with ur applications in north cyprus too. I just help and i dont do it for money. There is up to 100% scholarship in some universities for masters and phd.
pls I need a 100% scholarship for my MA
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by Maryaaam(f): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2017
dayjeee:

Pls note that there is no guarantee for 100% scholarship and it need special requirements. But still u can try ur luck
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by frankele(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Maryaaam:
I can help you with ur applications in north cyprus too. I just help and i dont do it for money. There is up to 100% scholarship in some universities for masters and phd.
Sorry sir .. i gained admission at EMU with 50% automatic scholarship and i was nominated For full scholarship but i dont know my chances of getting it... cos i had 7A and 2B2 in WAEC nd 1390 in SAT... pls i need ur advice sir/ma??
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by Maryaaam(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Maryaaam:

Please note that 100% scholarship is just provided for limited numbers like one person or 2 per semester and there are applicabts from different countries.
Good luck
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by Maryaaam(f): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
frankele:

Sorry sir .. i gained admission at EMU with 50% automatic scholarship and i was nominated For full scholarship but i dont know my chances of getting it... cos i had 7A and 2B2 in WAEC nd 1390 in SAT... pls i need ur advice sir/ma??

Dear i dont think the result of 100% scholarship is out yet. And as i said there are lots of applicant for scholarship. Anyway im not in the process of ur admission. Give me details of ur admission to check it for u.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
dayjeee:
Chale why would you want to school in cyprus for a masters? Undergraduate it's understandable but masters come on.

(1) (Reply)

Ogitech Hnd Admission Form Is Out – 2017/18 [full- Time] / Is It Late To Study Engineering At Age 21 / JAMB Fixes Cut-off Marks For Tertiary Institutions - ChannelsTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.