Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. (1870 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants / A Wowor Man With Gorilla Face Or A Very Broke Handsome Romantic Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Cockyzy(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2010
Is it the male or the female?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by mixie: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2010
I definitely think on the average, women are more romantic than men. we are very emotional beings and we love to be loved, so it's just natural that we are more romantic by nature.

Don't get me wrong, guys can be romantic too and the romantic ones are 'really' romantic. but if you were to sample 10 girls and 10 boys, i think you'd get 7 romantic girls and 3 romantic boys!
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by neily(f): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2010
Girls are more romantic than guys. I ve always dreamt of a guy dat will sweep me off my feet. But my guy is just there not romantic at all. I still love him.
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Cockyzy(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2010
@mixie and nixie: will you choose a romantic guy over a funny and cocky guy or you would want a guy that have got both attribute? Lucky me! I dont know why but my instinct gets me to thrive being romantic and irrestible to them girl that why i dont like girls getting to know me better cuz they gona be so addicted.i aint champion and am open to learning new ideas.What can a guy do to be considered Mr.Romantic?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2010
Girls are more romantic than guys.Most i must tell u that some guys are damn too romantic.With their styles and the way they treat their women,they sweep u off ur feet.
neily:

Girls are more romantic than guys. I ve always dreamt of a guy dat will sweep me off my feet. But my guy is just there not romantic at all. I still love him.
The same goes here.They like to pretend as if they dont really care and they expect you to be romantic in the rships.Look into their eyes and hearts ,you will see they are hidding the feelings they have for you.
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by mbanusick(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2010
I dont think we can say for sure 'who is more romantic', every gender will vote its members
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Cockyzy(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2010
I ll give ma comment at d end of today.mine is factual till then What is it you considered being romantic? @nikkykay: how then can a girl bring out the romanticism in a guy? @mbanu: what ya vote?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2010
depends on the individual
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Cockyzy(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2010
@sexylemon: hey! That my favourite location-dreamland.have u got an extra ticket tonight?my future depend on my dreams. You know last time i checked i was too sweet hence i was scared turning to lemon.never knew lemon was sexy.am honoured to have ur reply on ma thread. Wow! Nice reply about individuality.so what your takes on it?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2010
Cockyzy:

@sexylemon: hey! That my favourite location-dreamland.have u got an extra ticket tonight?my future depend on my dreams. You know last time i checked i was too sweet hence i was scared turning to lemon.never knew lemon was sexy.am honoured to have your reply on ma thread. Wow! Nice reply about individuality.so what your takes on it?
huh what is all this? you embarrassing me sef
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Ben13: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2010
^^lol

guys are more romantic. . .
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Cockyzy(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2010
@sexyleamon: hey sexy,what is it? C'mon i love lemon. @ben10: how then does his romantic traits?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by elecktra(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
SHE-MALE tongue grin tongue grin
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Busybody2(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Cockyzy:

@sexyleamon: hey sexy,what is it? C'mon i love lemon. @ben10: how then does his romantic traits?

Be careful, don't forget lemon is sour and acidic and always leaves a bad taste in one's mouth tongue
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by mixie: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
Cockyzy:

@mixie and nixie: will you choose a romantic guy over a funny and cocky guy or you would want a guy that have got both attribute? Lucky me! I dont know why but my instinct gets me to thrive being romantic and irrestible to them girl that why i dont like girls getting to know me better cuz they gona be so addicted.i aint champion and am open to learning new ideas.What can a guy do to be considered Mr.Romantic?

oh yeah? girls gona be addicted? good for you. I'd prefer a combination of the two. sense of humor is a must and romantic is just too good to pass up.

my hubby was real romantic when we were dating: sending romantic text messages, sending flowers, holding hands and really making an effort to make me happy. now, oh well, the chase is over, so even though he's still romantic, he just doesn't go overboard anymore.
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by H2O2: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
mixie:

oh yeah? girls gona be addicted? good for you. I'd prefer a combination of the two. sense of humor is a must and romantic is just too good to pass up.

my hubby was real romantic when we were dating: sending romantic text messages, sending flowers, holding hands and really making an effort to make me happy. now, oh well, the chase is over, so even though he's still romantic, he just doesn't go overboard anymore.
what ahve you done in reciprocation?
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
i think girls are predisposed to many level of feelings that men are unable to feel
but men have more creativity in showing.
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by LaPonty1: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
I'd say, that guys are more Romantic, Girls i'd say are more of Emmotional to Romantic
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by Moyola(f): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
Some guyz are; some aren't!
Some gurlz are n some aren't! tongue
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by tbaba83(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2010
a girl that would rather buy me a nice gadget, phone or wotever instead of underwear and handkerchiefs for valentine, bdays and xmas
Re: Who Is More Romantic? Guy/girl. by mixie: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2010
H2O2:

what ahve you done in reciprocation?

well, used to be real romantic too, but sincerely, what with kids and all, it's cooled down a bit too. i know, i know! it shouldn't. but that's reality. (sighs). I need to step up.

(1) (Reply)

How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. / Love Advice From Parents. / What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.