Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? (12720 Views)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Kondomatic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Heya, same way you think you know so much about women:

You see, most times I don't bother reading your epistle or replying them, because you only cry when it involves your gender. Don't bother typing another epistle till you change your own circle and start meeting responsible adults. Just an advice too.
I cry(if you prefer to put it that way l) irrespective of the gender involved, I hit on you most times because you're always bias.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
I cry(if you prefer to put it that way l) irrespective of the gender involved, I hit on you most times because you're always bias.
Of course I am a lady, it has to be bias. You're a guy, you speak the fact...

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by diablos: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yeah i give fvcks but i don't condone pvssy passes...so if its not for fun then don't expect to achieve anything when u spread doz legs undecided
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Kondomatic(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Of course I am a lady, it has to be bias. You're a guy, you speak the fact...
Benita27 isn't a guy yet she speaks facts most times.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
Benita...27 isn't a guy yet she speaks facts most times.
Were you the one that made those posts or not?
Are they facts? Remove the speck in your eyes first. Till then, free me...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Dandiaz72(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
any guy dat bleeps everytin in skirt is a kid no matter how old u are
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by lenghtinny(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

Shey on the single ladies above 28 thread, one was saying he'll keep fuckeen girls as perks, till he finds the right one. Typical naija guyundecided
Chaii!!!
Why you cast naija guys like this shocked...
You seem to have a personal vendetta against naija men angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by MENTORCH(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Many times, it's not everyone that you will like to Bleep.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

Chaii!!!
Why you cast naija guys like this angry
I am not casting them. Let's use NL for this survey, a guy will create thread saying a babe likes him, or cheated on him...lots of guys will just start telling him, fukc am! Sex! Sex! Sex!

There are some self controlled ones though, I think I stated that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Stevengerd(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
vanida6:
funny question

man reject sex.......op u dey lie
Who Told You Men Don't Reject Sex?
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by bawari(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
I have received and turn down, in asaba where I base.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by debspauly(f): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
I know this is a lie but wetin man go do..
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by lenghtinny(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Vado:
Hell yeah i refused such sometimes ago but shorty adopted reverse psych saying the boy was impotent. So the necessary had to be done to clear her doubts once & for all.
Women and their manipulations grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by I888(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

Shey on the single ladies above 28 thread, one was saying he'll keep fuckeen girls as perks, till he finds the right one. Typical naija guyundecided

Madam, I dated 3 girls without sex but when discovered I had been the foolish one, I stopped.

I can repeat it again on the condition that has got to have so much value to bring to the table cos sex have never been anything to me. You give sex o, you don't give sex o... if you do not have any value, I won't stay.

Naturally a guy is always the one who expend end energy in a relationship and most girls automatically or subconsciously assume that position and do no nothing while making outrageous demands.

I will date a girl without sex who adds so much value to my life as I do unto her as well.

What most of you don't know is that the way you handle a relationship is how a guy will respect you. A girl who makes so much demands like a parasite and offer NOTHING but sex can NEVER be respected by a guy.

But the one who does the opposite of what majority of Nigerian girls do will surely wear the crown. Guys ain't stupid.

Sex is overrated abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by I888(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I am not casting them. Let's use NL for this survey, a guy will create thread saying a babe likes him, or cheated on him...lots of guys will just start telling him, fukc am! Sex! Sex! Sex!

There are some self controlled ones though, I think I stated that.
Those guys are still kids. Trust me, it is all about value value value and how you present yourself before a guy.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Princeboca12(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Folabimi:
To the guys, have you ever refuse a sex invitation from a lady? If yes, why?

My first experience was with my younger sister friend, I really dont like the girl cos she's wayward so turning her down wasnt difficult but this recent one is my neighbour whom I also admired but can't date due to religious differences, yesterday we were talking abt our feelings (she expressed her love 4me few days ago) and she just asked if I will have sex with her. Took a lot of self control 4me to politely say no to her.
Now the problem is we see each other evryday and its going to be awkward trying to remain as friends after this

A big Yes. One of the best decisions have ever made in my life. And why cos i had just given my life to christ

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Princeboca12(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
The mistake you make sometimes is thinking that you know a lot about guys when it's obvious that you don't.

Now listen, no matter how beautiful or hot a woman is, there's a guy that will never Bleep her and there's likely to be another guy that is tired of fvcking her.

No matter what she does, this guy that will never fvck her will never fvck her.

Please note that a guy who's even considering asking you out can still turn you down if you give him yourself just like that.

It is just the way we are wired and you're not expected to understand it.

This here tells me that you mix more with college kids. Those guys are always Hot and you can't blame them. That's just natural.

Start meeting and mixing up with responsible adults(its actually an advice)

I find it funny when I read or hear that girls use sex to extort guy.

I am not saying that it does not happen at all, it does because fools exist but what females don't know is that most guys love to pay for sex.

The woman may think she's extorting him but that's not how we see it. For us, the money we pay for sex is an atonement for our future sins. We use it to wash our emotions and conscience clean when it's time to dump her.

Nothing will change our mind because she was duly paid for her services.

It is also takes maturity and self control to subdue the urge to offer yourself to a guy so even if he falls, it means they lack the same maturity and self control.
You're right but they're not few.

Change your circle.

Nigga u smart. One bottle of zobo for u

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibkayee:
Same people that resort to mounting goats turn down sex ke shocked

Lol I'm joking sha grin

Sister what specie of goat are you?

I'm also joking

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
yes i have rejected sex offer two times from two different women
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Suky01(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yeah old friend from U I she had bushy armpit I also spotted a boil that was it. Even though we slept on the same bed. and she pressured me i told her no.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
I888:

Madam, I dated 3 girls without sex but when discovered I had been the foolish one, I stopped.

I can repeat it again on the condition that has got to have so much value to bring to the table cos sex have never been anything to me. You give sex o, you don't give sex o... if you do not have any value, I won't stay.

What most of you don't know is that the way you handle a relationship is how a guy will respect you. A girl who makes so much demands like a parasite and offer NOTHING but sex can NEVER be respected by a guy.

But the one who does the opposite of what majority of Nigerian girls do will surely wear the crown. Guys ain't stupid.

Sex is overrated abeg.
You should tell that to your fellow guys... https://www.nairaland.com/3689307/question-day-date-without-sex/3

https://www.nairaland.com/3365227/how-many-relationship-without-sex/1

It is not always about value, some guys already set the standard that they can't date without sex. Value or no value. It is that important to them. Same way some girls will never date you if they are not getting money, they're totally not interested in whatever value you want to impact in them. Which is the reason we're advised to observe and date responsible people. So, forget all the "how you handle relationship" sermon, lots of people with flawed relationship goal.

Any guy that sticks with the kind of girl that's always demanding like a parasite and offering only sex, is as stupid as the girl. If not more stupid. So...some guys are stupid, some girls are stupid...saying otherwise is delusion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nbote(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why not... Trust its not every guy dat wants to hit any leg dat spreads..
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by GuntersChain(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
You are what you eat.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by emmaitive(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
yes,n y? becos of my moral upbringin, n above all d fear of God
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Baasebaa0570(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
yes when i was told the lady involve is going to eckankar
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Folabimi:
To the guys, have you ever refuse a sex invitation from a lady? If yes, why?

My first experience was with my younger sister friend, I really dont like the girl cos she's wayward so turning her down wasnt difficult but this recent one is my neighbour whom I also admired but can't date due to religious differences, yesterday we were talking abt our feelings (she expressed her love 4me few days ago) and she just asked if I will have sex with her. Took a lot of self control 4me to politely say no to her.
Now the problem is we see each other evryday and its going to be awkward trying to remain as friends after this

Yeah, on a few occasions but that's not all relevant in this case.
The relevant one was a neighbour. She just simply wasn't someone I found sexually attractive or compatible.
Stuff doesn't have to be awkward. If you're both adults, you can remain friends/friendly. Everything will just be as it was prior to the invitation.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

So turning down sex is maturity?...okay
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Yes, an unattractive odour is a turnoff for me
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by aiir2303(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ya!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

So turning down sex is maturity?...okay

24s qm:
A man will get to a stage in life where he will have to turn down so many offers.
Matured men will understand this.

Kondo matic:

It is also takes maturity and self control to subdue the urge to offer yourself to a guy so even if he falls, it means they lack the same maturity and self control.

These are posts by your fellow men, confirming it takes maturity to do that, you refused to question them and quickly jumped on mine like a rhesus monkey. Is what I wrote a lie, abi na as woman talk am e take dey pain una, to the extent one typed epistle and still said same thing.

What kind of hypocrisy is this?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

These are posts by your fellow men, confirming it takes maturity to do that, you refused to question them and quickly jumped on mine like a rhesus monkey. Is what I wrote a lie, abi na as woman talk am e take dey pain una, to the extent one typed epistle and still said same thing.

What kind of hypocrisy is this?
Rhesus monkey? grin...okay...make sure you remember this moniker undecided

Its teehamzat
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

Rhesus monkey? grin...okay...make sure you remember this moniker undecided

Its teehamzat
I'm scared...
Sorryyyy
I'm soryryyyy cry

plssss...move!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.