Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? (12710 Views)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm scared...
Sorryyyy
I'm soryryyyy cry

plssss...move!
Well are'nt you a cool glass of milk?....apology not accepted...so kindly run along hosei undecided
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Olaifagbemi: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Dhemmyjay(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Binance abeg drop booking nah
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

Well are'nt you a cool glass of milk?....apology not accepted...so kindly run along hosei undecided

Una just wan find my trouble today. If I talk now, you will say I am rude. Leave me now o...bye
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Only a handful of guys are disciplined to RESIST sex because the larger percent can even bleep a tree if you attach kitty-cat to it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Una just wan find my trouble today. If I talk now, you will say I am rude. Leave me now o...bye
Well so you know, you have been rude enough, what other rudity you got in you, not like i insulted you at first...but you had no other way disseminating comments without an insult..you quoted me initially but i ignored cos you had a point,then you had to modify by adding insults(that was childish).if i did not know better i would have done same, nevertheless you're lucky am done with e-brawls and shyte...it is money am looking for abeegi undecided

So am gonna end this with a "fvck you" nd have a nice night undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by gabi101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

That girl thinks she knows it all, she for kukuma grow dick na undecided

maybe she had a hand or played a vital role in the creation of 'MAN' with God...who knows ?!smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

Well so you know, you have been rude enough, what other rudity you got in you, not like i insulted you at first...but you had no other way disseminating comments without an insult..you quoted me initially but i ignored cos you had a point,then you had to modify by adding insults(that was childish).if i did not know better i would have done same, nevertheless you're lucky am done with e-brawls and shyte...it is money am looking for abeegi undecided

Like a rhesus monkey isn't an insult, it's simile. Next time read well before quoting me or suggesting I grow a dick. I don't care what you're done with or what you're looking for, just read before quoting next time. Goodnight too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Like a rhesus monkey isn't an insult, it's simile. Next time read well before quoting me or suggesting I grow a dick. I don't care what you're done with or what you're looking for, just read before quoting next time. Goodnight too.
You seem to have a problem with guys/boys. What did we do to you?

You claim not to be a feminist but it is so obvious you are ardent feminist.

If I had a chance, I would have donated my d.ick to you so you can see how it tastes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

@ bolded, yes the sky is blue nd grasses are green, stop dwelling on the obvious, your care your bizness...btw that thing undecided was an insult whichever way you wanna put it...imagine a teen telling you that , am sure you wouldnt laugh it off, undecidedmadam go to bed its late okay undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

Bros Wetin happen nah. Calm down you were just having a chat and the whole thing was just to spice the discussion. I was really enjoying the whole discussions.

Making money is important ooo, each time I click on the romance section, I become irritated because I have some pressing issues to look into than indulge in any of these unending relationship issues. But they are normal.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
mrphysics:

You seem to have a problem with guys/boys. What did we do to you?

You claim not to be a feminist but it is so obvious you are ardent feminist.

If I had a chance, I would have donated my d.ick to you so you can see how it tastes.
You seem to have so much interest in quoting and countering me these days. What did I do to you?? Is there anything you want to tell this house? Your opinion about me is inconsequential, you should know that by now...free me!!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You seem to have so much interest in quoting and countering me these days. What did I do to you?? Is there anything you want to tell this house? Your opinion about me is inconsequential, you should know that by now...free me!!
Funny. Calm down. I just read your posts, while I enjoy some, I feel like contributing to some. Hope it doesn't cause you much pain. Lol. Poca
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros Wetin happen nah. Calm down you were just having a chat and the whole thing was just to spice the discussion. I was really enjoying the whole discussions.

Making money is important ooo, each time I click on the romance section, I become irritated because I have some pressing issues to look into than indulge in any of these unending relationship issues. But they are normal.
As in i feel likewise, the vibe is no longer there, for me romance section is just to ease stress nothing else.. cheesy
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by boiz2men(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

pocobaby....... y u fighting wit dem boiz
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

As in i feel likewise, the vibe is no longer there, for me romance section is just to ease stress nothing else.. cheesy
Lol. To be sincere I was enjoying the whole conversation. I only had to interfere when you took it personal. Methinks she was being herself.

I do visit the family section. I have seen mature ladies talk there. Anytime I am free, I will go there and learn some things. Romance section is a no no for me save the topic come front page.

Once again, don't take it personal
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Akinz0126(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
#TeamVirgin#

I had the opportunity of banging a damsel 1 certain tym sotae my John Thomas Don stand up after a hell lot of sucking and handling of her Boobs I don't know what came over me the only thing left for me was to insert my rod into her red sea but I couldn't bring mysef to do it not only because it was my first tym but because I was scared of the unknown I quickly cautioned my sef and I retreated from fvcking that bae. That lady in question after then strt giving me some unwanted attitude lyk probably am nt a Man yet.But guess what I don't give a Bleep cause if you happens to fvck a lady when she wasn't expecting such they tend to say 'All men are the same"and if you refused to fvck them @ dsame tym when she visited then you are impotent or they tend to spread the news that you aren't manly@al now tell me would U. Rather settle down for the former or chose the later?

Well your guess is as good as mine!!!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by GoldenSpine24(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
sure. several times, without thinking twice. Why rush what is meant to be enjoyed forever.

Wait sef, there are more interesting things to think bout and achieve than sex.

I kindly direct such energy build-up to something worthwile

and looking back, no regrets 100%.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Victornezzar: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Will neva sleep with any lady till I get married
but d rest.....av done it apart from sex
some guys think sleeping with a lady is a life time achievement SMH
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by fuckpro: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
vanida6:
funny question

man reject sex.......op u dey lie
...can you count the number of times I turn you down
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by pocohantas(f): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
boiz2men:

pocobaby....... y u fighting wit dem boiz
Because dem boiz no dey use eye see my post, even the ones I have made it obvious I don't appreciate their mentions undecided.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. To be sincere I was enjoying the whole conversation. I only had to interfere when you took it personal. Methinks she was being herself.

I do visit the family section. I have seen mature ladies talk there. Anytime I am free, I will go there and learn some things. Romance section is a no no for me save the topic come front page.

Once again, don't take it personal
Personal?....actually that was me being cool....have got naught to do with personal bro...probably you run a check once more

Family sec is sometimes boring, cant subject myself to such after a hectic workday
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:

Personal?....actually that was me being cool....have got naught to do with personal bro...probably you run a check once more

Family sec is sometimes boring, cant subject myself to such after a hectic workday

Yeah, it is but you are more likely to see useful contents than in romance section. In this section, it seems ladies quarrel with guys. I clicked on the section this evening and couldn't see any useful post.
Since you enjoy it, ride on.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by boiz2men(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Because dem boiz no dey use eye see my post, even the ones I have made it obvious I don't appreciate their mentions undecided.

maybe dem boiz like you smiley

thought of that possibility?
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by teehamzat(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
mrphysics:

Yeah, it is but you are more likely to see useful contents than in romance section. In this section, it seems ladies quarrel with guys. I clicked on the section this evening and couldn't see any useful post.
Since you enjoy it, ride on.
Okay mrphysics, id sure drop a mention when i visit family sec wink
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by sirfee(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

I have done that before(to be honest) but it is not easy,I rejected her because.......

I kiss and finger sha tongue grin
but don't try this with some ladies,dem go call you impotent o

Longest time poco,how are u?
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by mrphysics(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
teehamzat:
Okay mrphysics, id sure drop a mention when i visit family sec wink
Alright. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by sirfee(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Baasebaa0570:
yes when i was told the lady involve is going to eckankar
Lmao! but some eckankar members are not fetish
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by OAFMods: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

That guy, how I wish I can kill him for you.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

lol...it is not a nigerian feature...its a man thing generally...thank God you said 3 out of 10 ... most women think all men are hysterical hypersexual beings
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Its easy to say "NO" with her clothes on

Have her take it off and then ask you the question..if ya answer z xtyl "NO"

THEN AMMA DOFF MY CAP FOR U
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Sheflex4real(m): 4:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Every body say No at some point!
For every single lady out there, there is at least One guy who is tired of pretending to listening in exchange for sex....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.