Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change (34142 Views)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by wizkidblogger(f): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sai Baba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Omeny: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
I just pray and hope it's not the same "change" Nigerians are currently entangled in.

This change ain't funny.
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where they are discussing good news about Nigeria, wailers are usually absent. But why? Is it a curse for them?

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
wizkidblogger:
Sai Baba grin

Wa gba yi
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
wizkidblogger:
Sai Baba grin

Wa gba yi.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Le2money(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well, am happy to see this but I would rather believe it if the pictures can be taking during day light cox pictures taking at nights do look beautiful compare to the ones during day light

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by iluvpomo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
realestniggah:
but the real question is have immigration stoped collecting bribe

if they really want to give the airport a face lift they should go to dubia airport for inspiration
those immigrantion officers now have bigger offices/safes to store the bribe they collect from money shift grin
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by erico2k2(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
WotzupNG:

Murtala Mohammed International airport has undergone some changes and Nigerians seem to be impressed by the transformation.

There's order at the passport control, the officials are brisk and efficient, there's even a working air conditioning.

Looking at the pictures one can tell the difference from what it used to be.

See pictures below;

http://wotzup.ng/international-airport-undergoes-change/

lalasticlala
They better upgrade cos they are losing costumers to ABJ and PHC
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by able20(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Zulu212:
Becos Osibanjo is in charge.
When Dogonyaro was the President everything na wahala.
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by dee02(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
czaratwork:
That is because i will be travelling very soon

If you travel go anywhere maybe you go from Oshodi to Sango Otta.
Airport no be for your type grin
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by RaeMystix: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Noticed.
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Stephenfowoyo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks to God
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by one4GOD(f): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, thank you Stella Oduah for the good job
grin grin grin ;Du like trouble sha, I no dey ooo
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by farem: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
angelbulksms:

True talk, she laid the foundation.

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Yes, I agree with you. She laid the foundation of MMA when her mama was still backing her!

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Wow I'm proud of my country smiley

Over an airport ?

That is sub standard??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by chuksanambra: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Keneking:

Stealer Oduah only builds fishponds and gutters. Also, only unenlightened clowns who have never tasted civilization commend her foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Keneking:

You guys should pity this woman. Must you always ridicule her?

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's long overdue...all those dead escalators need to be resuscitated. Also, the bag claim areas need to be fixed
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by eroski90(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
My brother I'm still looking for the upgrade u are talking about o,I have bn traveling almost monthly since 2014 and it has bn the same way except during Ebola period when dangote donated screening machines, except that nothing has changed, still the same market called airport, those toilets osinbanjo checked are not for public use, if u see the regular toilet,try go piss make smell wound u...pls don't mislead the public abeg.thanks
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
davodyguy:

Stella what?

When did she leave?

She left in 2013 as a minister and this facelift was do e after she left. We're in 2017 man
U dey mind am? Someone who doesn't use the airport regularly is talking nd u dey give am face
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by juman(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
realestniggah:
but the real question is have immigration stoped collecting bribe

if they really want to give the airport a face lift they should go to dubia airport for inspiration

nigerian airports can never be like that standard.

Bear in mind that nigeria is a fourth world country.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by geekybabe(f): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
The arrival terminal needs to be revamped too. Its shitty

4 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Iolo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's been like this since at least March this year.

A really good facelift by the FG.
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
The restroom of the Dubai International airport is still better than the whole of MMIA.
Let's stop celebrating mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by slimhomiequan(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
so make we fly?
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by miketayo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
plss where is the change still looks the same
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by AnthonyAk(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Looks the same
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by michoim(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amechi is working noiselessly without calling himself Mr. Project.
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by emeksdonalds(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
davodyguy:

Stella what?

When did she leave?

She left in 2013 as a minister and this facelift was do e after she left. We're in 2017 man
it was Stella oduah that gave that airport the look it has now... soon when the new terminal building and car park under construction is completed, u would still tell us she left in 2013, forgetting that she was the one that borrowed the 500m dollars for upgrading the airports and building the new terminal buildings that is ongoing simultaneously in the 4 main international airports. Lagos, Abuja, PH and Kano
Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by BedLam: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
eroski90:
My brother I'm still looking for the upgrade u are talking about o,I have bn traveling almost monthly since 2014 and it has bn the same way except during Ebola period when dangote donated screening machines, except that nothing has changed, still the same market called airport, those toilets osinbanjo checked are not for public use, if u see the regular toilet,try go piss make smell wound u...pls don't mislead the public abeg.thanks
You don't mind the myopic rural dwellers. No major airport uses split AC unit in the world and they are talking of working ACs. The heat alone inside that place is enough to send you back home. And then you have the old men and women who's at point of entry and departure. Come on, that place is like a reception and smiling beautiful and young faces should be there not baba and grandmothers.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change by culcat(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
video taken two days ago inside MMIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS8tJOKIBVg

This is MM2, not d int'l airport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander / Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.